Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. EZ Peptides User Review: Easy Purchase but Overpriced
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

EZ Peptides User Review: Easy Purchase but Overpriced

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
ez-peptidesreviewss-31
13 Posts 8 Posters 883 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptideCritic
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by The Masked Pepper on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)


    Review

    Purchase is easy but it's best to wait for a sale. They get some of their stock from Nexaph and when you compare kit prices you'll see why I say they're overpriced. For example, a kit of 24mg Reta is $738. On nexaph the same kit is $528. That's a significant markup for slapping some labels on it. You can even confirm they're the same product by pulling up the COAs on both vendors. The 5/7/26 batch COAs are the same, even the same pictures, the only difference is who the customer is. EZ has even posted COAs with Nexaph listed as the customer. Since I know they use Nexaph as a supplier I trust the majority of their product when I need an emergency single, but having the same COA as Nexaph makes you question if the COA is doctored to put their name in place. And if it's doctored, are any of their other ones doctored?


    🛒 Shop EZ Peptides

    📖 Read the full review on EZ Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Offline
      E Offline
      Emkay
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Reissuing the same COA under a second brand name is a thing Jano does, no doctoring involved.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snake PepskinS Offline
        Snake PepskinS Offline
        Snake Pepskin
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        It’s common practice to issue a COA under a different vendor name for the same batch. Jano charger $35 to do it. It’s on their price list. Nothing is doctored, it’s done by most labs, and requested by many vendors. The COA is valid for that batch and pictures. It only changes the Company name, and files it on their server under a different QIR.

        “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
        It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake Pepskin
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Also, EZ is Nexaph. They get ALL their stock from the same place.

          “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
          It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • atlas01A Offline
            atlas01A Offline
            atlas01
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Some people will pay more money for a pretty label on their vials.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J Offline
              J Offline
              jackiee
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I usually use EZ if I am researching something for the first time and i want to make sure that my RS doesn’t have a reaction to it. Then I buy the kit from Nexaph or grey

              Snake PepskinS M 2 Replies Last reply
              3
              • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                Also, EZ is Nexaph. They get ALL their stock from the same place.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Superpep
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Snake-Pepskin at one point Nexaph literally had a link at the top of their page pointing to EZP as their single vial vendor

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J jackiee

                  I usually use EZ if I am researching something for the first time and i want to make sure that my RS doesn’t have a reaction to it. Then I buy the kit from Nexaph or grey

                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake Pepskin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @jackiee same

                  “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                  It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J jackiee

                    I usually use EZ if I am researching something for the first time and i want to make sure that my RS doesn’t have a reaction to it. Then I buy the kit from Nexaph or grey

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    macjaypepp
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @jackiee can you clarify what you mean you use them for first time use due to quality of it being that good ? Or for a different reason ?

                    atlas01A 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M macjaypepp

                      @jackiee can you clarify what you mean you use them for first time use due to quality of it being that good ? Or for a different reason ?

                      atlas01A Offline
                      atlas01A Offline
                      atlas01
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @macjaypepp It doesn't make sense to buy a kit of something you've never researched before. I'll buy a single vial of something from EZ, and if it's something I like and want to continue researching, I'll buy a kit from Nexaph.

                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Shifted
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Yeah, I made that mistake when I first started with two different peptides.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • atlas01A atlas01

                          @macjaypepp It doesn't make sense to buy a kit of something you've never researched before. I'll buy a single vial of something from EZ, and if it's something I like and want to continue researching, I'll buy a kit from Nexaph.

                          M Offline
                          M Offline
                          macjaypepp
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @atlas01 due to pricing right ??

                          atlas01A 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M macjaypepp

                            @atlas01 due to pricing right ??

                            atlas01A Offline
                            atlas01A Offline
                            atlas01
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @macjaypepp yes

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups