Peptidology User Review: Simply the best customer service with most extensive testing!
-
This is a vendor review submitted by djoelcassell on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
Iβve already written a long post about Peptidology, so I won't ramble here, but I honestly struggle to find the words to express how great they are. Their product quality, extensive testing protocols, and customer service make them the gold standard of all peptide companies!
Josh and his staff are just incredible. The prices are good, and fair, but everything else is next-level! I will always gladly pay just a little bit more for the total assurance of what I am researching, plus the absolute BEST customer service you'll ever get. I hope they are around for a very long time! If you haven't yet, you HAVE to get your research products from Josh and crew at Peptidology! Thank you Josh and your amazing team too!
Read the full review on Peptidology's pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
Couldn't agree more.They are the best in products, consistent testing, fast shipping, and customer service.
-
@eurouser I logged in to check for you. The chatbot said they were not shipping internationally but that was expected June of 2026. So obviously their bot is a bit behind, but it doesn't look like they are yet.
-
@eurouser I logged in to check for you. The chatbot said they were not shipping internationally but that was expected June of 2026. So obviously their bot is a bit behind, but it doesn't look like they are yet.
@SkepticJen thats very cool of you, thank you very much for the help!
-
@eurouser It looks like disguisedalpha.com ships to Europe now.
-
@eurouser It looks like disguisedalpha.com ships to Europe now.
@vpeptides Yeah but given my experience, I wouldn't recommend them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login