Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. MOTS-C research reaction ISR
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

MOTS-C research reaction ISR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
mots-cresearching
14 Posts 8 Posters 842 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pep_researcherP Online
    pep_researcherP Online
    pep_researcher
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    πŸ€ had researched MOTS-C once about 6 months ago but only for 4-6 weeks and exclusively on tummy. There was minor itch and mosquito bite, but went away in a few hours.

    πŸ€ restarted a couple of weeks ago with 2.5mg per 0.5ml dilution. Initial couple of weeks pins on tummy were fine, uneventful. Rat decided to try outer thigh for rotating the sites, and there seems to be a stronger reaction at this site.

    Localized itching, redness, and small welts that has now lasted over two days. No other systemic reaction.

    Rat is sitting on several 10mg vials and now in a dilemma

    • if to continue experiment or trash remaining stock completely.
    • try going back to tummy site and see if the reaction is repeating.
    • aware of the discussion Jeff/Randy had on the podcast just last week and now is spooked a bit.

    All vials from same vendor same batch, tested for endotoxins.

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S Offline
      S Offline
      Shifted
      wrote on last edited by Shifted
      #2

      This was basically my experience as well. When I first started it stung and itched for around 30 minutes. Eventually it causes a red welt that itched for a couple of days. I stopped using it. I don't like the multiple days of itching. I only ever pinned my stomach and once on the back of the arm. Itched both places.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

        πŸ€ had researched MOTS-C once about 6 months ago but only for 4-6 weeks and exclusively on tummy. There was minor itch and mosquito bite, but went away in a few hours.

        πŸ€ restarted a couple of weeks ago with 2.5mg per 0.5ml dilution. Initial couple of weeks pins on tummy were fine, uneventful. Rat decided to try outer thigh for rotating the sites, and there seems to be a stronger reaction at this site.

        Localized itching, redness, and small welts that has now lasted over two days. No other systemic reaction.

        Rat is sitting on several 10mg vials and now in a dilemma

        • if to continue experiment or trash remaining stock completely.
        • try going back to tummy site and see if the reaction is repeating.
        • aware of the discussion Jeff/Randy had on the podcast just last week and now is spooked a bit.

        All vials from same vendor same batch, tested for endotoxins.

        J Offline
        J Offline
        jennn
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @pep_researcher I didn’t know there was a podcast. I saw the YouTube channel was closed down shortly after I joined.What is the podcast called?

        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BeeKindB Online
          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          If I get on my treadmill immediately after pinning the irritation goes away before I'm done.

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BeeKindB BeeKind

            If I get on my treadmill immediately after pinning the irritation goes away before I'm done.

            pep_researcherP Online
            pep_researcherP Online
            pep_researcher
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @BeeKind Oh interesting. No this πŸ€ slept unfortunately after pinning. LOL

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J jennn

              @pep_researcher I didn’t know there was a podcast. I saw the YouTube channel was closed down shortly after I joined.What is the podcast called?

              pep_researcherP Online
              pep_researcherP Online
              pep_researcher
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jennn said:

              @pep_researcher I didn’t know there was a podcast. I saw the YouTube channel was closed down shortly after I joined.What is the podcast called?

              https://community.peptidecritic.com/post/20564

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bfullerB Offline
                bfullerB Offline
                bfuller
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Everybody's Rat is different but I find MOTS-C, NAD or GHK his legs are leaner and the mast cell histamine reaction is more pronounced..., but the more lipid rich sections like love handle, glute the reactions if any are milder, I find the abdomen for the most part ok unless it is lower abdomen where once again is leaner will sometimes have a stronger reaction like the legs. Hips, Gluts and love handles are pretty forgiving.

                1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • quicksilver80Q Offline
                  quicksilver80Q Offline
                  quicksilver80
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Did 3ml water for a 40mots. switched rs to a glute shot and zero reaction. Been doing that for days now and works perfectly

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • pep_researcherP Online
                    pep_researcherP Online
                    pep_researcher
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bfuller @quicksilver80 Ahh I strongly suspected it to be related to lower fat content on πŸ€ thigh as the reason, couldn't get a pinch worth fat from πŸ€ thigh.

                    At about 36 hrs and some aloe and cold pack application now itch and redness has significantly reduced.

                    πŸ€ will try going back to abdomen or glutes. Hopefully don't have to discontinue, sitting on a bunch of vials bought without researching just a couple first. 😭

                    quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                      @bfuller @quicksilver80 Ahh I strongly suspected it to be related to lower fat content on πŸ€ thigh as the reason, couldn't get a pinch worth fat from πŸ€ thigh.

                      At about 36 hrs and some aloe and cold pack application now itch and redness has significantly reduced.

                      πŸ€ will try going back to abdomen or glutes. Hopefully don't have to discontinue, sitting on a bunch of vials bought without researching just a couple first. 😭

                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @pep_researcher try some benadryl too.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • pep_researcherP Online
                        pep_researcherP Online
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Update: πŸ€ took Benadryl on the second day and took a 4 day break and researched back on tummy. No issues yet. 🀞

                        mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                          Update: πŸ€ took Benadryl on the second day and took a 4 day break and researched back on tummy. No issues yet. 🀞

                          mmpM Offline
                          mmpM Offline
                          mmp
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @pep_researcher
                          How are your ISR?

                          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E Online
                            E Online
                            Eleanor
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            MOTS-C needs NaCl BAC as much as NAD+. Thigh pins hurt me like crazy with any pep.
                            I just reconned 40mg vial from freezer and going lowest dose on it. Didn't have a 10mg or would have used that.

                            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mmpM mmp

                              @pep_researcher
                              How are your ISR?

                              pep_researcherP Online
                              pep_researcherP Online
                              pep_researcher
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @mmp It's all good now. I moved πŸ€ research site back to its fatty regions and no more ISRs.

                              The previous ISR site took about a week to recover and look normal, but πŸ€ didn't have to take any more antihistamines.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups