Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Crush Research User Review: Disappointed
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Crush Research User Review: Disappointed

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
crush-researchreviewglp3-r
23 Posts 9 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptideCritic
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by BeeKind on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)


    Review

    I placed an order because I saw they switched back to Vanguard from ILS and I ended up with a 5 pack from 3 COA's back which are ILS testing. I'm disappointed they ever even went to ILS in the first place. This was my first order with Crush and potentially my last. Why show current COA's if you're not shipping that supply?


    πŸ›’ Shop Crush Research

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Crush Research's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • pep_researcherP Online
      pep_researcherP Online
      pep_researcher
      wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
      #2

      This is actually a problem with a lot of vendors that keep jumping labs. You never know which batch you are going to get. Some like Oneday, EZ, Peptira, Ion, Nexaph clearly mark currently shipping batches. So you know before ordering what the COAs are.

      I think every vendor must maintain that transparency especially if the time gap between two batches is significant or if they are jumping testing labs.

      Even with the same testing lab, if the vials I'm receiving are from a year old batch, while a new couple of month old batch is flashed on the page, it doesn't help if I don't know which batch I'm going to get. Warehouses don't store vials in climate controlled environment, this matters for the potency, unless the vendor retests old batches.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • pep_researcherP Online
        pep_researcherP Online
        pep_researcher
        wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
        #3

        Messaged them to check currently shipping batches, and one liner abrupt reply was "We cannot guarantee batches" πŸ™„

        @rory-at-crush

        finocchiaF 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
          #4

          What’s weird is they are always out of inventory and then just did a presale but are shipping from 3 COA’s ago that is really sketchy. Further Rory mentioned he lost orders due to the ILS thing then comes out with a Vanguard COA but ships inventory that was tested by ILS. Even more sketchy. They are good until they aren’t

          Hate seeing this stuff it has happened to most of us so keep your head up and move on. Peptides are life changing but the market is frustrating as hell sometimes.

          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • S Stevepep

            What’s weird is they are always out of inventory and then just did a presale but are shipping from 3 COA’s ago that is really sketchy. Further Rory mentioned he lost orders due to the ILS thing then comes out with a Vanguard COA but ships inventory that was tested by ILS. Even more sketchy. They are good until they aren’t

            Hate seeing this stuff it has happened to most of us so keep your head up and move on. Peptides are life changing but the market is frustrating as hell sometimes.

            pep_researcherP Online
            pep_researcherP Online
            pep_researcher
            wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
            #5

            @Stevepep I tried reasoning about the testing lab discrepancy, esp the ILS mess, and got a sermon on how Crush and ILS are great, and politely telling me to go to hell. πŸ˜‚ Had a Deja Vu since I read a similar experience with Southern Aminos from someone.

            FWIW it wasn't Rory replying.

            Well I think my first order will be the last one looks like.

            Rory is selling the company, so at this point the staff doesn't care.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

              @Stevepep I tried reasoning about the testing lab discrepancy, esp the ILS mess, and got a sermon on how Crush and ILS are great, and politely telling me to go to hell. πŸ˜‚ Had a Deja Vu since I read a similar experience with Southern Aminos from someone.

              FWIW it wasn't Rory replying.

              Well I think my first order will be the last one looks like.

              Rory is selling the company, so at this point the staff doesn't care.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by Stevepep
              #6

              @pep_researcher crush was one of my go too’s. Nexaph is my number one by far, then I would look at crush and mile high. I think studz is the up and comer since they are using vanguard on future testing and they have really good pricing. Most stuff now is Kovera. They seem to have gotten their act together with a new facility and new equipment. The owner is active like Cain he responds and appears to want to make his company as transparent as possible.

              pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • I Offline
                I Offline
                icynemby
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @stevepep , is Nexaph your #1? I could have never guessed ; ). Regarding Crush, I am currently trying to resove an order issue, and the customer service has been very responsive, so far. The potential solution does involve me accepting an older batch than the one I expected to receive and paid for, due to an overselling issue. I wonder if this is what happened with @beekind's order? The CS rep told me that they reserve older batches for situations like an oversell. Outcome still TBD. I actually looked at the Studz website yesterday and while they are using Vanguard, FYI, they appear to be only performing single vial testing, if that matters to you.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Stevepep

                  @pep_researcher crush was one of my go too’s. Nexaph is my number one by far, then I would look at crush and mile high. I think studz is the up and comer since they are using vanguard on future testing and they have really good pricing. Most stuff now is Kovera. They seem to have gotten their act together with a new facility and new equipment. The owner is active like Cain he responds and appears to want to make his company as transparent as possible.

                  pep_researcherP Online
                  pep_researcherP Online
                  pep_researcher
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Stevepep Where are you seeing Vanguard COAs on Studz? I opened a few product pages and all have unknown Sterigenix lab COAs.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I icynemby

                    @stevepep , is Nexaph your #1? I could have never guessed ; ). Regarding Crush, I am currently trying to resove an order issue, and the customer service has been very responsive, so far. The potential solution does involve me accepting an older batch than the one I expected to receive and paid for, due to an overselling issue. I wonder if this is what happened with @beekind's order? The CS rep told me that they reserve older batches for situations like an oversell. Outcome still TBD. I actually looked at the Studz website yesterday and while they are using Vanguard, FYI, they appear to be only performing single vial testing, if that matters to you.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @icynemby Not sure why you are offended by my preference for Nexaph; it's kind of an obvious choice for many reasons. If you are asking me whether I would like to see Studz test multiple vials, the answer would be yes. I think you will see them do that, I have reached out asking for that very thing. They seem very responsive; it's a new Vendor for me, but I think they are going to Crush it. (see what I did there)

                    If you must know, Crush was a go to for me for a long time but I just got too frustrated with the constant sales tactics and inventory constraints and, of course, ILS. They needed to be upfront about this Reta issue. Everyone expects the latest COA to represent the batch they are selling, and Rory is very aware of people's feelings towards ILS. Its hard not to see this as a bait and switch, especially after the X interview with Jeff where he said orders were cancelled over ILS.

                    I will say this: right now I would take a single vial at Vanguard or even Kovera over multiple at ILS. Not even a fair fight at the moment.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I Offline
                      I Offline
                      icynemby
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @stevepep , not offended at all. I was just commenting that your vendor preference is clear. Didn't you see the smiley face? I have ordered from Nexaph, based on your and other commentaries on this forum and have actively participated in a testing group. See, your comments did not fall on deaf ears ; )!

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • I icynemby

                        @stevepep , not offended at all. I was just commenting that your vendor preference is clear. Didn't you see the smiley face? I have ordered from Nexaph, based on your and other commentaries on this forum and have actively participated in a testing group. See, your comments did not fall on deaf ears ; )!

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @icynemby Very cool. I am a fan of Rory; he is an icon IMO, with how he has made this much safer for everyone. Crush was a real bummer for me; I wanted it to be great. I just think it needed deeper pockets, which is what we are going to see now.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Offline
                          E Offline
                          e_kantor2
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

                          BeeKindB Mydogdaryl423M 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • E e_kantor2

                            I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

                            BeeKindB Offline
                            BeeKindB Offline
                            BeeKind
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @e_kantor2 I lost trust in them with my one and only order. I don't think another sale will tempt me.

                            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • E e_kantor2

                              I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

                              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                              Mydogdaryl423
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @e_kantor2 said:

                              I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

                              Last presale I picked up Reta 30 for an epic price. Didn't get the email yet. What's in the upcoming presale?

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                @e_kantor2 said:

                                I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

                                Last presale I picked up Reta 30 for an epic price. Didn't get the email yet. What's in the upcoming presale?

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                #15

                                @Mydogdaryl423 you did luck out on that one with vanguard. Be nice to know what lab and which batch will be used for all shipments so at least people can make an informed decision.what happened to @beekind is really messed up I would be pissed.

                                BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 you did luck out on that one with vanguard. Be nice to know what lab and which batch will be used for all shipments so at least people can make an informed decision.what happened to @beekind is really messed up I would be pissed.

                                  BeeKindB Offline
                                  BeeKindB Offline
                                  BeeKind
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Stevepep I am. Everytime I try a recommended vendor on here I end up buying at the point they pivot into being bad or cheap or shady. Im getting really sick of wasting my money and would just like a vendor to be consistent and not greedy. They are making so much money as it is, where are the decent humans that also own peptide business and get every batch tested by a reputable and preferred 3rd party lab??? I'm so over this. If I wasnt actually seeing results from my current supply I would give up all together.

                                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                    @Stevepep I am. Everytime I try a recommended vendor on here I end up buying at the point they pivot into being bad or cheap or shady. Im getting really sick of wasting my money and would just like a vendor to be consistent and not greedy. They are making so much money as it is, where are the decent humans that also own peptide business and get every batch tested by a reputable and preferred 3rd party lab??? I'm so over this. If I wasnt actually seeing results from my current supply I would give up all together.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                    #17

                                    @BeeKind Do not give up. Unfortunately, it's part of it. I get the frustration because this is nuts. This is so over the top. You can't do an interview with Jeff, talk about ILS, talk about cancelled orders, even mention ILS is making a QC hire because of the issues, and then post the latest COA from Vanguard and pull a bait and switch with an ILS COA. It's as bad as it gets. I have to beleive its part of the transfer of ownership because this is extremely shady. You could smell cash flow issues because of the presale, sale, drop, no inventory stuff, but that's understandable; this is not. We used to see this all the time in the nutrition space with small vendors trying to hang on. Hang in there; we all get beat sometimes. I follow @randy with the easy button.

                                    F pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                                    3
                                    • S Stevepep

                                      @BeeKind Do not give up. Unfortunately, it's part of it. I get the frustration because this is nuts. This is so over the top. You can't do an interview with Jeff, talk about ILS, talk about cancelled orders, even mention ILS is making a QC hire because of the issues, and then post the latest COA from Vanguard and pull a bait and switch with an ILS COA. It's as bad as it gets. I have to beleive its part of the transfer of ownership because this is extremely shady. You could smell cash flow issues because of the presale, sale, drop, no inventory stuff, but that's understandable; this is not. We used to see this all the time in the nutrition space with small vendors trying to hang on. Hang in there; we all get beat sometimes. I follow @randy with the easy button.

                                      F Offline
                                      F Offline
                                      flyhigh
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Stevepep In an inventory business with pressured margins, without a LOC/debt, all sales have to be poured back into inventory for a long while, particularly in a biz as saturated as the peptide vendor market. "It is a long way to the top, if you wanna rock n roll"

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • F flyhigh

                                        @Stevepep In an inventory business with pressured margins, without a LOC/debt, all sales have to be poured back into inventory for a long while, particularly in a biz as saturated as the peptide vendor market. "It is a long way to the top, if you wanna rock n roll"

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @flyhigh I have played that record thats how I know. LOC would not be possible on the inventory itself in the peptide market. Deep pockets like a Nexaph is what you need.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S Stevepep

                                          @BeeKind Do not give up. Unfortunately, it's part of it. I get the frustration because this is nuts. This is so over the top. You can't do an interview with Jeff, talk about ILS, talk about cancelled orders, even mention ILS is making a QC hire because of the issues, and then post the latest COA from Vanguard and pull a bait and switch with an ILS COA. It's as bad as it gets. I have to beleive its part of the transfer of ownership because this is extremely shady. You could smell cash flow issues because of the presale, sale, drop, no inventory stuff, but that's understandable; this is not. We used to see this all the time in the nutrition space with small vendors trying to hang on. Hang in there; we all get beat sometimes. I follow @randy with the easy button.

                                          pep_researcherP Online
                                          pep_researcherP Online
                                          pep_researcher
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          I follow @randy with the easy button.

                                          Yeah I wish I knew more about Nexaph before stocking up on a whole bunch of things. But I think I will need to refresh my inventory by the end of the year and definitely before the change in administration. πŸ˜‰

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups