Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Crush Research User Review: Disappointed
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Crush Research User Review: Disappointed

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
crush-researchreviewglp3-r
23 Posts 9 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E e_kantor2

    I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @e_kantor2 said:

    I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

    Last presale I picked up Reta 30 for an epic price. Didn't get the email yet. What's in the upcoming presale?

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

      @e_kantor2 said:

      I see he's doing another presale next week. Hmmm tempting. Or to wait for Labor Day sales???

      Last presale I picked up Reta 30 for an epic price. Didn't get the email yet. What's in the upcoming presale?

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by Stevepep
      #15

      @Mydogdaryl423 you did luck out on that one with vanguard. Be nice to know what lab and which batch will be used for all shipments so at least people can make an informed decision.what happened to @beekind is really messed up I would be pissed.

      BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        @Mydogdaryl423 you did luck out on that one with vanguard. Be nice to know what lab and which batch will be used for all shipments so at least people can make an informed decision.what happened to @beekind is really messed up I would be pissed.

        BeeKindB Offline
        BeeKindB Offline
        BeeKind
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @Stevepep I am. Everytime I try a recommended vendor on here I end up buying at the point they pivot into being bad or cheap or shady. Im getting really sick of wasting my money and would just like a vendor to be consistent and not greedy. They are making so much money as it is, where are the decent humans that also own peptide business and get every batch tested by a reputable and preferred 3rd party lab??? I'm so over this. If I wasnt actually seeing results from my current supply I would give up all together.

        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • BeeKindB BeeKind

          @Stevepep I am. Everytime I try a recommended vendor on here I end up buying at the point they pivot into being bad or cheap or shady. Im getting really sick of wasting my money and would just like a vendor to be consistent and not greedy. They are making so much money as it is, where are the decent humans that also own peptide business and get every batch tested by a reputable and preferred 3rd party lab??? I'm so over this. If I wasnt actually seeing results from my current supply I would give up all together.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
          #17

          @BeeKind Do not give up. Unfortunately, it's part of it. I get the frustration because this is nuts. This is so over the top. You can't do an interview with Jeff, talk about ILS, talk about cancelled orders, even mention ILS is making a QC hire because of the issues, and then post the latest COA from Vanguard and pull a bait and switch with an ILS COA. It's as bad as it gets. I have to beleive its part of the transfer of ownership because this is extremely shady. You could smell cash flow issues because of the presale, sale, drop, no inventory stuff, but that's understandable; this is not. We used to see this all the time in the nutrition space with small vendors trying to hang on. Hang in there; we all get beat sometimes. I follow @randy with the easy button.

          F pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
          3
          • S Stevepep

            @BeeKind Do not give up. Unfortunately, it's part of it. I get the frustration because this is nuts. This is so over the top. You can't do an interview with Jeff, talk about ILS, talk about cancelled orders, even mention ILS is making a QC hire because of the issues, and then post the latest COA from Vanguard and pull a bait and switch with an ILS COA. It's as bad as it gets. I have to beleive its part of the transfer of ownership because this is extremely shady. You could smell cash flow issues because of the presale, sale, drop, no inventory stuff, but that's understandable; this is not. We used to see this all the time in the nutrition space with small vendors trying to hang on. Hang in there; we all get beat sometimes. I follow @randy with the easy button.

            F Offline
            F Offline
            flyhigh
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            @Stevepep In an inventory business with pressured margins, without a LOC/debt, all sales have to be poured back into inventory for a long while, particularly in a biz as saturated as the peptide vendor market. "It is a long way to the top, if you wanna rock n roll"

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • F flyhigh

              @Stevepep In an inventory business with pressured margins, without a LOC/debt, all sales have to be poured back into inventory for a long while, particularly in a biz as saturated as the peptide vendor market. "It is a long way to the top, if you wanna rock n roll"

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @flyhigh I have played that record thats how I know. LOC would not be possible on the inventory itself in the peptide market. Deep pockets like a Nexaph is what you need.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Stevepep

                @BeeKind Do not give up. Unfortunately, it's part of it. I get the frustration because this is nuts. This is so over the top. You can't do an interview with Jeff, talk about ILS, talk about cancelled orders, even mention ILS is making a QC hire because of the issues, and then post the latest COA from Vanguard and pull a bait and switch with an ILS COA. It's as bad as it gets. I have to beleive its part of the transfer of ownership because this is extremely shady. You could smell cash flow issues because of the presale, sale, drop, no inventory stuff, but that's understandable; this is not. We used to see this all the time in the nutrition space with small vendors trying to hang on. Hang in there; we all get beat sometimes. I follow @randy with the easy button.

                pep_researcherP Online
                pep_researcherP Online
                pep_researcher
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @Stevepep said:

                I follow @randy with the easy button.

                Yeah I wish I knew more about Nexaph before stocking up on a whole bunch of things. But I think I will need to refresh my inventory by the end of the year and definitely before the change in administration. πŸ˜‰

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                  Messaged them to check currently shipping batches, and one liner abrupt reply was "We cannot guarantee batches" πŸ™„

                  @rory-at-crush

                  finocchiaF Online
                  finocchiaF Online
                  finocchia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @pep_researcher Argh. I'm dismayed to hear this. I had hoped for better from Crush. Liked not having to use use crypto, and the option to buy a 3 or 5 pack at a soemwhat better price than most. Recently switched to gray vendors (found on STG) and 3rd party group testing, eyes wide open and accepting inevitable risks.

                  pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                    @Stevepep said:

                    I follow @randy with the easy button.

                    Yeah I wish I knew more about Nexaph before stocking up on a whole bunch of things. But I think I will need to refresh my inventory by the end of the year and definitely before the change in administration. πŸ˜‰

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    @pep_researcher Sounds like we are going to get a nice Labor Day sale at Nexaph.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • finocchiaF finocchia

                      @pep_researcher Argh. I'm dismayed to hear this. I had hoped for better from Crush. Liked not having to use use crypto, and the option to buy a 3 or 5 pack at a soemwhat better price than most. Recently switched to gray vendors (found on STG) and 3rd party group testing, eyes wide open and accepting inevitable risks.

                      pep_researcherP Online
                      pep_researcherP Online
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      @finocchia said:

                      use crypto

                      Nexaph has regular CC payments and in fact even MasterCard last time I checked.

                      Well between 7/7 ILS COA and Janoshik purity/mass only, I think I would go with the latter. Nexaph is adding endotoxin, sterility, and heavy metals on all batches manufactured post mid June as confirmed by their mods on TG. So there's that too.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups