Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. StudzPeptides User Review: Very nice prices, quick shipping and nice communication.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides User Review: Very nice prices, quick shipping and nice communication.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewmots-c
10 Posts 5 Posters 699 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    derekg1
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by derekg1 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This was a test order after reading other reviews. It seems like Studz had a rocky start or someone that wasn't a huge fan so I was hesitant at first, especially given the low prices. But I joined the discord, chatted with a few folks and got a good feel. So I figured a test order was the next step. I can usually notice my research rat getting more energetic when Mots-c when it kicks in for a day so I went with a 40mg bottle of MOTS-C. Assuming, would be easier to tell if it was working than more subtle options. I also grabbed some Melanotan while I was there.

    Shipping time was fairly good. My tracking label was mad the same day, package was in USPS's hands within 36 hours and delivered well protected. I also really like you get a photo of your order when it is being packed and about to be sent. Not sure why it makes me happy but it is a cool personal touch.

    Products all work as well as any other things the lab has tested. Our little rat has good energy for the hamster wheel and has developed a decent little tan with in expected timelines for the MT doing its work.

    Based on the service, quality, price and speed Studz is on my goto vendors. In fact I just placed another larger order with them before posting this review.


    πŸ›’ Shop StudzPeptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on StudzPeptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • D derekg1

      This is a vendor review submitted by derekg1 on PeptideCritic.com.

      Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


      Review

      This was a test order after reading other reviews. It seems like Studz had a rocky start or someone that wasn't a huge fan so I was hesitant at first, especially given the low prices. But I joined the discord, chatted with a few folks and got a good feel. So I figured a test order was the next step. I can usually notice my research rat getting more energetic when Mots-c when it kicks in for a day so I went with a 40mg bottle of MOTS-C. Assuming, would be easier to tell if it was working than more subtle options. I also grabbed some Melanotan while I was there.

      Shipping time was fairly good. My tracking label was mad the same day, package was in USPS's hands within 36 hours and delivered well protected. I also really like you get a photo of your order when it is being packed and about to be sent. Not sure why it makes me happy but it is a cool personal touch.

      Products all work as well as any other things the lab has tested. Our little rat has good energy for the hamster wheel and has developed a decent little tan with in expected timelines for the MT doing its work.

      Based on the service, quality, price and speed Studz is on my goto vendors. In fact I just placed another larger order with them before posting this review.


      πŸ›’ Shop StudzPeptides

      πŸ“– Read the full review on StudzPeptides' page

      Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

      Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      StudzPeptides
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @derekg1 Thank you so much for the review Derek, means the world!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • C Offline
        C Offline
        cecilwebbjr
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Studz is the only company I deal with now. I emailed a product inquiry at 2140 and got a response within 5 minutes. I didnt expect a reply until next day business hours. Tk get a response after hours was impressive. I have recommended Studz to 5 fellow researchers who are now sourcing their materials from them.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Shifted
          wrote last edited by Shifted
          #4

          Studz, your current SP-R3 (30mg). The CoA says Analysis date 8/11/26, in the title at the top of the CoA and on your site it says Tested 8/31/26 and at the bottom of the CoA it says the test date was 9/2/26. Which one is correct?

          Is the current batch being sold the one with the black cap that is shown in the ILS CoA with the various dates?

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D Offline
            D Offline
            derekg1
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @studzpeptides One more bump for the studz crew. Made an order this AM, had confirmation of the order and a picture of it being packed within an hour. Amazon and chic filet should talk to you all about customer service!

            Also, free shipping, crypto discount, discount code from discord and declining package protection made the prices stupid good.

            Prices and blends for the lipo-c were also some of the best I've seen. I'll post up a separate review once my research donkey gets a chance to try them out.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Shifted

              Studz, your current SP-R3 (30mg). The CoA says Analysis date 8/11/26, in the title at the top of the CoA and on your site it says Tested 8/31/26 and at the bottom of the CoA it says the test date was 9/2/26. Which one is correct?

              Is the current batch being sold the one with the black cap that is shown in the ILS CoA with the various dates?

              S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Shifted Hey Shifted, this batch was originally tested on 8/11, the 8/31 is a mess up manually on our end, as for the 9/2 date, that is when the COA was made in our name!

              As labs do for wholesale/3PL clients etc

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • D derekg1

                @studzpeptides One more bump for the studz crew. Made an order this AM, had confirmation of the order and a picture of it being packed within an hour. Amazon and chic filet should talk to you all about customer service!

                Also, free shipping, crypto discount, discount code from discord and declining package protection made the prices stupid good.

                Prices and blends for the lipo-c were also some of the best I've seen. I'll post up a separate review once my research donkey gets a chance to try them out.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                StudzPeptides
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @derekg1 Thank you so much boss man!!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • C cecilwebbjr

                  Studz is the only company I deal with now. I emailed a product inquiry at 2140 and got a response within 5 minutes. I didnt expect a reply until next day business hours. Tk get a response after hours was impressive. I have recommended Studz to 5 fellow researchers who are now sourcing their materials from them.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @cecilwebbjr Honestly, brings a tear to my eye, its what keeps us going, seriously

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • R Offline
                    R Offline
                    Researcher 1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @studzpeptides Thank you for explaining the COA for SP-R3 (30). That makes sense. Appreciate your company.

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R Researcher 1

                      @studzpeptides Thank you for explaining the COA for SP-R3 (30). That makes sense. Appreciate your company.

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Researcher-1 Always, thanks for giving us a chance to explain ourselves, much appreciated your patience and support

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups