Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. CJC no Dac/Ipa question
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

CJC no Dac/Ipa question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
cjc-1295-ipamorelin
29 Posts 8 Posters 1.1k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jackiee
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Opinions, please.

    Would it behoove someone to take this, if they had very low body fat and low visceral fat? Mainly for the recovery aspects?

    I have some in my freezer for my hubby’s rat, but he doesn’t want to take it now. His rat is doing Reta and Wolverine.

    My female rat has always been very fit, but she hasn’t been able to lift weights since the beginning of the year, due to two surgeries (she isn’t sick, it was revisions of previous surgeries). Hopefully she will get the green light to lift next week at her recheck. She feels “skinny fat” right now. Would this help her with recovery or should she just tough it out?

    S J 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • Stan DouglasS Offline
      Stan DouglasS Offline
      Stan Douglas
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Tesa/Ipa is the blend that really focuses on the fat, CJC+ will work great for recovery and building a little but my rat didn't see anything until month 3.

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jackiee
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Good to hear about the fat. I don’t want to lose any more

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J jackiee

          Opinions, please.

          Would it behoove someone to take this, if they had very low body fat and low visceral fat? Mainly for the recovery aspects?

          I have some in my freezer for my hubby’s rat, but he doesn’t want to take it now. His rat is doing Reta and Wolverine.

          My female rat has always been very fit, but she hasn’t been able to lift weights since the beginning of the year, due to two surgeries (she isn’t sick, it was revisions of previous surgeries). Hopefully she will get the green light to lift next week at her recheck. She feels “skinny fat” right now. Would this help her with recovery or should she just tough it out?

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Steiny
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jackiee My buddy….Lets call him “Sam” started trying Sermorelin about a year and a half ago. He originally went to a local men’s health clinic to get his testosterone checked because he was in his late 40s and wanted to better understand where things stood. His testosterone came back naturally around 750, which was solid, so he didn’t fill like testosterone was the best fit. From there, the clinic brought up peptides as another option, and Sam decided to look into it and give it a try.
          He started with a 16-week cycle of Sermorelin and noticed that some of his everyday aches and pains improved. He also dropped some weight, felt better overall, and added a little muscle. It was not an overnight change, but it was enough that he felt like he was moving in the right direction. Sam has always enjoyed lifting, but staying consistent was the biggest challenge. Once he became more comfortable with peptides, he started researching other options, including IPA/CJC. The clinic didn’t offer that so that when Sam when out on his own.
          In Sam’s experience, IPA/CJC made the biggest difference for weight loss and muscle retention. He noticed continued progress with his weight and a visible improvement in muscle mass. That said, he still felt Sermorelin helped more with aches and pains. As he continued learning and getting more comfortable, he eventually added reta into the mix. Over about eight months, along with focusing on protein, staying in a calorie deficit, and doing resistance training three days a week, he went from 230 pounds down to 180.
          One of the biggest benefits for Sam was being able to limit muscle loss while cutting, even though some muscle loss is expected anytime someone loses a significant amount of weight. Overall, he looks better, feels better, and seems more active. He would not say it made him feel like a completely different person, but he does feel noticeably better than he did before. He still has normal aches and pains, but mentally he seems to be in a better place, and feeling better about himself has made a real difference.
          Sam recently finished his second overall cycle of IPA/CJC and is taking a four-week break before starting again. Based on his experience, he feels it has been a game changer for him and its his go to blend, but he would also tell anyone interested to do their research and make sure it is the right fit for them. His sister had asked him about it, but because she has a history of skin cancer, he recommended that she look into other options. Sam still says Sermorelin is a great first peptide to consider for anyone interested in learning more about peptides.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • J Offline
            J Offline
            jackiee
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Great to hear! I think I will try giving it to my female rat. I have lifted for years. I’m a personal trainer and a group fitness instructor. This is the longest I have went without working out and it has been TOUGH! I need to gain back about 5 pounds of muscle, without losing any body fat. Praying that my doc gives me the green light next week!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jake_PepTronJ Online
              Jake_PepTronJ Online
              Jake_PepTron
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              The Cjc/Ipa & Wolverine blends have made the biggest difference for me as far as healing nagging injuries & rest/recovery. I only do the Cjc/Ipa before bed on an empty stomach. But some folks get a 30min flush & elevated heart-rate, so they take it fasted in the morning. Not a doctor… but I really think it could aid in recovery after surgery. The recommended starting dosages are low enough that you could try 1 or 2 vials out and know if it’s helping by the time you’re done with them. Best of luck!

              Remember: there are no peptides that can fill the emptiness inside your cold heart.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • J Offline
                J Offline
                jackiee
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Thanks! I have 2 vials to try! I should have a good feel by then. As far as fasting before bed, I usually eat a steak between 4 and 5, depending on what time I get home, and I don’t eat after dinner, usually

                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J jackiee

                  Thanks! I have 2 vials to try! I should have a good feel by then. As far as fasting before bed, I usually eat a steak between 4 and 5, depending on what time I get home, and I don’t eat after dinner, usually

                  vpepsV Offline
                  vpepsV Offline
                  vpeps
                  wrote on last edited by vpeps
                  #8

                  @jackiee My respect. If I could do only this one thing, I would live healthy forever, without any peptides.

                  attentiion is all you need

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jackiee
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    My husband is the same! We have him on Reta now, and he is doing better.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Jake_PepTronJ Jake_PepTron

                      The Cjc/Ipa & Wolverine blends have made the biggest difference for me as far as healing nagging injuries & rest/recovery. I only do the Cjc/Ipa before bed on an empty stomach. But some folks get a 30min flush & elevated heart-rate, so they take it fasted in the morning. Not a doctor… but I really think it could aid in recovery after surgery. The recommended starting dosages are low enough that you could try 1 or 2 vials out and know if it’s helping by the time you’re done with them. Best of luck!

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Steiny
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Jake_PepTron Sam takes the IPA/CJC in the morning because RETA conflicts with digestion timing, and his work schedule can be unpredictable at night while he’s on the road and taking clients out….okay enough with Sam…. I also think morning dosing is better for my sleep. During my first cycle, I took it at night and didn’t sleep well. In the morning, I’m already fasted, so I take it and usually eat 45 minutes to an hour later, which is about when it starts to wear off. That way, I feel like I’m getting the full benefit—letting it fire up my system for the first 30 to 45 minutes, then adding protein right after to support muscle growth. I also tried the Wolverine stack and just finished an eight-week cycle. It didn’t really help me, but that may just be my experience. I have nagging shoulder injuries from lifting that I hoped it would fix quickly, but it didn’t and I might be to far gone. That’s probably partly my fault because I kept lifting through it. I really need to take a break and let myself heal while using that stack. I may try it again later, but I have zero patience.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Steiny
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I would also recommend taking amino acids at that time. I understand the argument that if you eat enough meat, you may not need them, but I see them as an added benefit for supporting muscle synthesis. They’re not very expensive, so I added them to my regimen. I’m down to around 17% body fat, which is probably about as lean as I’m going to get. The weight loss has been good, but I still have some stubborn fat at the mid section, slightly loose skin that may/will be there forever unless I cut down even more. At this point, I don’t see much benefit in doing that, especially since, as you mentioned, I’d be concerned about losing more muscle. For now, I’m focused on gaining some muscle weight back to help with that. If people ask, I usually tell them I’ve been in my bulking stage for 25 years, and now I’m finally in my cutting stage. lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • J Offline
                          J Offline
                          jackiee
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I’m a carnivore 95% of the time (holidays and cruises make up the other 5%). I eat 120-130 grams of protein per day and I’m around 116, hoping to get back to 120-123 after I start lifting again. My body fat is around 17% (My Hume says 16% now and the Dexa I had just before my June surgery said 18%)

                          I’m not saying that I don’t need amino acids, it’s just something that I never thought about.

                          S vpepsV 2 Replies Last reply
                          1
                          • J jackiee

                            I’m a carnivore 95% of the time (holidays and cruises make up the other 5%). I eat 120-130 grams of protein per day and I’m around 116, hoping to get back to 120-123 after I start lifting again. My body fat is around 17% (My Hume says 16% now and the Dexa I had just before my June surgery said 18%)

                            I’m not saying that I don’t need amino acids, it’s just something that I never thought about.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Steiny
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @jackiee understood, I lean on the keto side of things...I look at it that Aminos help covert more of the protein your taking in into Muscle. Kind of like how Ipa/Cjc work together.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • J jackiee

                              I’m a carnivore 95% of the time (holidays and cruises make up the other 5%). I eat 120-130 grams of protein per day and I’m around 116, hoping to get back to 120-123 after I start lifting again. My body fat is around 17% (My Hume says 16% now and the Dexa I had just before my June surgery said 18%)

                              I’m not saying that I don’t need amino acids, it’s just something that I never thought about.

                              vpepsV Offline
                              vpepsV Offline
                              vpeps
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @jackiee my Hume is certain my fat is 12-13%, while 2 DEXA scans tell me 27-28% so I am not taking it seriously for now.

                              attentiion is all you need

                              J 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SpaceGhostS Online
                                SpaceGhostS Online
                                SpaceGhost
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @steiny, are these aminos you’re talking about supplements, or yet even more pokies?

                                You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • vpepsV vpeps

                                  @jackiee my Hume is certain my fat is 12-13%, while 2 DEXA scans tell me 27-28% so I am not taking it seriously for now.

                                  J Offline
                                  J Offline
                                  jackiee
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @vpeptides said:

                                  @jackiee my Hume is certain my fat is 12-13%, while 2 DEXA scans tell me 27-28% so I am not taking it seriously for now.

                                  I think the leaner you are, the closer. To accurate it is. I’ve had a few Dexa’s since I bought the Hume and the Hume have consistently been about 2% lower than the Dexa. Mine has been consistent

                                  vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J jackiee

                                    @vpeptides said:

                                    @jackiee my Hume is certain my fat is 12-13%, while 2 DEXA scans tell me 27-28% so I am not taking it seriously for now.

                                    I think the leaner you are, the closer. To accurate it is. I’ve had a few Dexa’s since I bought the Hume and the Hume have consistently been about 2% lower than the Dexa. Mine has been consistent

                                    vpepsV Offline
                                    vpepsV Offline
                                    vpeps
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @jackiee I hope I just got a bad one, they are going to give me a replacement. 🙂

                                    attentiion is all you need

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

                                      @steiny, are these aminos you’re talking about supplements, or yet even more pokies?

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Steiny
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @SpaceGhost supplements https://a.co/d/0i2z64Ad

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                        Mydogdaryl423
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I had looked into this previously. Wouldn't an EAA supplement be more beneficial if you were going to go this route?

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                          I had looked into this previously. Wouldn't an EAA supplement be more beneficial if you were going to go this route?

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Steiny
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Mydogdaryl423 yes, good catch I meant to send 2 options of aminos bacc and eaa for people to look at based of what’s out there…I take these below and my friends call me a child because they are gummies but I have a sweet tooth and it helps my mental state and I get sick of downing pills. Some say if you get enough protein then bacc are good enough but again it’s preference eaa is more complete.

                                          https://a.co/d/01XgWX3o

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups