CJC no Dac/Ipa question
-
Tesa/Ipa is the blend that really focuses on the fat, CJC+ will work great for recovery and building a little but my rat didn't see anything until month 3.
@Stan-Douglas 3 months... ugh. I started about 3 weeks ago with the intent to improve recovery and limit lean muscle loss. Ive had no improvement on recovery, mostly judges by my very low HRV and increased RHR from Reta. I did notice a steeper weight loss after starting CJC/Ipa though, but it has actually had the reverse effect on my recovery so im trying to decide whether I should stop. I cant do another 2 months of HRV @ 12ms...
-
@jtcjeff Many questions. When did you start Reta? Did your heart rate increase after the start of CJC/Ipa? You taking morning or night? What's your training like? Are you do for a deload week?
-
@jtcjeff Many questions. When did you start Reta? Did your heart rate increase after the start of CJC/Ipa? You taking morning or night? What's your training like? Are you do for a deload week?
@Mydogdaryl423 Started 6/8 at 1.5mg/wk, am at 3mg now of reta. My RHR went up almost immediately when i started, about +8-10... then started to slowly dropped when i went to 3mg. Still at 78bpm RHR but is starting to come down again. I went to 3mg about 4 weeks ago and will remain here as its working great.
I did stop CJC/ipa last weekend as part of my 5/2 split, and did see a slight improvement in HRV and RHR. Started my 250mcg dose again for this week and am doing the same 5/2 cycle and didnt take my dose last night and wont tonight. Tomorrow i will re-evaluate and decide tomorrow. I take it at 9:30p right before bed and am very strict about a 3 hour fast prior to that and low carb last meal.
Ive taken the last two weeks off form resistance training in order to let my sympathetic system rebound, but it hasnt. However, work is crazy right now and ive only had 1 day off in the last 30. I walk 7-8 miles a day (15k steps daily) so im still active enough, though i miss the gym.
My only other move is to lower my Reta dose... which I may do if needed. Im losing faster than i really wnated to, so it wouldnt be the end of the world.
-
Opinions, please.
Would it behoove someone to take this, if they had very low body fat and low visceral fat? Mainly for the recovery aspects?
I have some in my freezer for my hubby’s rat, but he doesn’t want to take it now. His rat is doing Reta and Wolverine.
My female rat has always been very fit, but she hasn’t been able to lift weights since the beginning of the year, due to two surgeries (she isn’t sick, it was revisions of previous surgeries). Hopefully she will get the green light to lift next week at her recheck. She feels “skinny fat” right now. Would this help her with recovery or should she just tough it out?
@jackiee Back to the OP... I did an IGF-1 lab before starting CJC/Ipa so I know my baseline. My plan was to use it for recovery and maybe slightly elevate my growth factor to help protect lean mass and maybe even build a bit in the process. From what i can tell it works good for that and should, in most people, help with recovery.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Started 6/8 at 1.5mg/wk, am at 3mg now of reta. My RHR went up almost immediately when i started, about +8-10... then started to slowly dropped when i went to 3mg. Still at 78bpm RHR but is starting to come down again. I went to 3mg about 4 weeks ago and will remain here as its working great.
I did stop CJC/ipa last weekend as part of my 5/2 split, and did see a slight improvement in HRV and RHR. Started my 250mcg dose again for this week and am doing the same 5/2 cycle and didnt take my dose last night and wont tonight. Tomorrow i will re-evaluate and decide tomorrow. I take it at 9:30p right before bed and am very strict about a 3 hour fast prior to that and low carb last meal.
Ive taken the last two weeks off form resistance training in order to let my sympathetic system rebound, but it hasnt. However, work is crazy right now and ive only had 1 day off in the last 30. I walk 7-8 miles a day (15k steps daily) so im still active enough, though i miss the gym.
My only other move is to lower my Reta dose... which I may do if needed. Im losing faster than i really wnated to, so it wouldnt be the end of the world.
@Mydogdaryl423 Started 6/8 at 1.5mg/wk, am at 3mg now of reta. My RHR went up almost immediately when i started, about +8-10... then started to slowly dropped when i went to 3mg. Still at 78bpm RHR but is starting to come down again. I went to 3mg about 4 weeks ago and will remain here as its working great.
I did stop CJC/ipa last weekend as part of my 5/2 split, and did see a slight improvement in HRV and RHR. Started my 250mcg dose again for this week and am doing the same 5/2 cycle and didnt take my dose last night and wont tonight. Tomorrow i will re-evaluate and decide tomorrow. I take it at 9:30p right before bed and am very strict about a 3 hour fast prior to that and low carb last meal.
Ive taken the last two weeks off form resistance training in order to let my sympathetic system rebound, but it hasnt. However, work is crazy right now and ive only had 1 day off in the last 30. I walk 7-8 miles a day (15k steps daily) so im still active enough, though i miss the gym.
My only other move is to lower my Reta dose... which I may do if needed. Im losing faster than i really wnated to, so it wouldnt be the end of the world.
Sounds like your system is shot. 78 is crazy. Could be combination of all you described. Working like crazy. You didn't mention sleep. My two cents. Switch CJC/IPA to morning dose or as you said cut back on Reta. If you are super responder that might be what's driving it up even at a low dose. If you see a drop from either one of those with all else the same you'll find it. Keep us updated. Would like to hear if something worked.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Started 6/8 at 1.5mg/wk, am at 3mg now of reta. My RHR went up almost immediately when i started, about +8-10... then started to slowly dropped when i went to 3mg. Still at 78bpm RHR but is starting to come down again. I went to 3mg about 4 weeks ago and will remain here as its working great.
I did stop CJC/ipa last weekend as part of my 5/2 split, and did see a slight improvement in HRV and RHR. Started my 250mcg dose again for this week and am doing the same 5/2 cycle and didnt take my dose last night and wont tonight. Tomorrow i will re-evaluate and decide tomorrow. I take it at 9:30p right before bed and am very strict about a 3 hour fast prior to that and low carb last meal.
Ive taken the last two weeks off form resistance training in order to let my sympathetic system rebound, but it hasnt. However, work is crazy right now and ive only had 1 day off in the last 30. I walk 7-8 miles a day (15k steps daily) so im still active enough, though i miss the gym.
My only other move is to lower my Reta dose... which I may do if needed. Im losing faster than i really wnated to, so it wouldnt be the end of the world.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Started 6/8 at 1.5mg/wk, am at 3mg now of reta. My RHR went up almost immediately when i started, about +8-10... then started to slowly dropped when i went to 3mg. Still at 78bpm RHR but is starting to come down again. I went to 3mg about 4 weeks ago and will remain here as its working great.
I did stop CJC/ipa last weekend as part of my 5/2 split, and did see a slight improvement in HRV and RHR. Started my 250mcg dose again for this week and am doing the same 5/2 cycle and didnt take my dose last night and wont tonight. Tomorrow i will re-evaluate and decide tomorrow. I take it at 9:30p right before bed and am very strict about a 3 hour fast prior to that and low carb last meal.
Ive taken the last two weeks off form resistance training in order to let my sympathetic system rebound, but it hasnt. However, work is crazy right now and ive only had 1 day off in the last 30. I walk 7-8 miles a day (15k steps daily) so im still active enough, though i miss the gym.
My only other move is to lower my Reta dose... which I may do if needed. Im losing faster than i really wnated to, so it wouldnt be the end of the world.
Sounds like your system is shot. 78 is crazy. Could be combination of all you described. Working like crazy. You didn't mention sleep. My two cents. Switch CJC/IPA to morning dose or as you said cut back on Reta. If you are super responder that might be what's driving it up even at a low dose. If you see a drop from either one of those with all else the same you'll find it. Keep us updated. Would like to hear if something worked.
@Mydogdaryl423 I agree with dog on this idea….morning for me was way better for my body.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 Started 6/8 at 1.5mg/wk, am at 3mg now of reta. My RHR went up almost immediately when i started, about +8-10... then started to slowly dropped when i went to 3mg. Still at 78bpm RHR but is starting to come down again. I went to 3mg about 4 weeks ago and will remain here as its working great.
I did stop CJC/ipa last weekend as part of my 5/2 split, and did see a slight improvement in HRV and RHR. Started my 250mcg dose again for this week and am doing the same 5/2 cycle and didnt take my dose last night and wont tonight. Tomorrow i will re-evaluate and decide tomorrow. I take it at 9:30p right before bed and am very strict about a 3 hour fast prior to that and low carb last meal.
Ive taken the last two weeks off form resistance training in order to let my sympathetic system rebound, but it hasnt. However, work is crazy right now and ive only had 1 day off in the last 30. I walk 7-8 miles a day (15k steps daily) so im still active enough, though i miss the gym.
My only other move is to lower my Reta dose... which I may do if needed. Im losing faster than i really wnated to, so it wouldnt be the end of the world.
Sounds like your system is shot. 78 is crazy. Could be combination of all you described. Working like crazy. You didn't mention sleep. My two cents. Switch CJC/IPA to morning dose or as you said cut back on Reta. If you are super responder that might be what's driving it up even at a low dose. If you see a drop from either one of those with all else the same you'll find it. Keep us updated. Would like to hear if something worked.
@Mydogdaryl423 it’s also a good reminder that everybody’s body is different just because a certain time or dosage amount works for one person doesn’t mean it’ll work for the next so be safe about it however it’s OK to dial it up or down depending on how your body response , each of our body is different and complex….. so many moving parts and pieces it’s a beautiful thing!
-
Totally agree. Interesting to hear everbodies experiences.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login