Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's Trials
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's Trials

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
28 Posts 19 Posters 1.4k Views 3 Watching
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's Trials
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MickElron

    @Shifted I think this is the biggest difference in such a study that doesn't compare dosing regimen of RUO vs Lilly reta.

    RUO dosing isn't as "standardized" and has people starting lower (as low as 0.5mg) and not titrating as fast as Lilly. Many people don't cross 4mg.

    Lilly protocol, on the other hand, starts at 2mg and essentially doubles dose every month for the next 4 months - till it hits 12mg/week. This aggressive titration leads to higher weight loss.

    Interestingly, the heart rate increase was see in both RUO reta and Lilly's reta. So, that side effect is compound specific. Sema/tirz did not see any change in heart rates.

    ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @MickElron 100%. I have been taking Tirz for over a year now. I started with a telehealth company with standard dosing but went off the reservation after 2-1/2 months because I wasn’t eating or pooping when I went to 10mg. So I promptly started titrating down to 2.5mg, which was good to maintain, and am currently on 5-6mg as I try to lose a bit more weight while maintaining muscle.

    I didn’t read the study linked above, but I’d wager a cohort of RUO patients is entirely different than a standard group.

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • S SkepticJen

      @MacLeeezy When and how did you add in Tesa? Trying to learn about that - seeing wildly different protocols

      MacLeeezyM Offline
      MacLeeezyM Offline
      MacLeeezy
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @SkepticJen I started Tesa and Reta around the same time so I can’t really say I noticed a difference. I started at 1mg a day 5 days on 2 days off. After doing more research I upped it to match the human trials. 2mg a day 7 days a week, but ended up taking a month off after 16 weeks, but I’ve read that you really don’t have too. I later added 400mcg of Ipamoralin because it’s said to increase the effectiveness of Tesa by 40%, but you do need to cycle that one so you don’t desensitize. I recently checked my IGF levels and I was sitting at 308.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • boogiescofferB Offline
        boogiescofferB Offline
        boogiescoffer
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        I can’t be the only one who has no clue what RUO means…

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

          I can’t be the only one who has no clue what RUO means…

          D Offline
          D Offline
          derekg1
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @boogiescoffer research use only

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • boogiescofferB Offline
            boogiescofferB Offline
            boogiescoffer
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            THANK YOU!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SpaceGhostS Offline
              SpaceGhostS Offline
              SpaceGhost
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @boogiescoffer TGSLIA

              (This group sure loves its acronyms)

              You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @skepticjen If you want to stay in the same family w/o on and off schedules, Survodutide will take that visceral fat off. Give it 2-4 wks to really crank and you'll start getting drops that surprise you.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • S Stevepep

                  As someone who has done over 10 clinical trials on various products they are set up for success. You hand select the participants and the results are essentially predetermined. You start with the result and work backwards.

                  kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Stevepep said:

                  You hand select the participants and the results are essentially predetermined.

                  But don't you HAVE TO select participants carefully? It seems that professional researchers must have far better guidelines for the participants than RUO programs. For example, every time my research beaver restarts the compulsory 3 shots of whiskey after work, weight loss stops and my research is garbage. What a horrible control point. I am glad I am not like that damned beaver.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups