The Full Stack [Everything That Has to Be Right Before Your Peptides Work]
-
Under eating=no energy. If you want to go through a building phase you have to eat more. Don't struggle with it. Make a plan and execute. Eat more. Lift heavy. You would be surprised how many more calories a day you can add. You should be cycling. After a long cut you want to refeed. Set a high protein goal. Minimal fat the rest carbs. For me that's vegetables, fruit, rice and potatoes. If you time your carbs around your workouts you will burn most of it anyway. You got this.
Mots -C helps too. Lol
@Mydogdaryl423 Thats exactly it.
You cant go from 30% BF to 8% on a big cut and expect to gain lots of muscle.
Yes you can recomp but you need a reverse and that’s exactly what I was on all summer, break, recomp, raising calories, getting everything in the green. Sleep, Recovery and calories up.
At that point you can gain muscle and not really be im a lean bulk your just filling in your muscles again.
Calories will give you energy and having the energy, gives you the strength to push more, giving the muscles mechanical tension and then it grows.
If you dont push hard the muscles wont grow, just maintain.
-
Under eating=no energy. If you want to go through a building phase you have to eat more. Don't struggle with it. Make a plan and execute. Eat more. Lift heavy. You would be surprised how many more calories a day you can add. You should be cycling. After a long cut you want to refeed. Set a high protein goal. Minimal fat the rest carbs. For me that's vegetables, fruit, rice and potatoes. If you time your carbs around your workouts you will burn most of it anyway. You got this.
Mots -C helps too. Lol
@Mydogdaryl423 MotsC is a workhorse.
The way i do it might seem weird but i do what works for me and to what I tested.
So i did my SS-31 protocol in the Peptide Critic thread, the whole 1gram.
What i do now is 10mg of MotsC and 10mg of Ss-31 per week split in 3x a week
Here comes the crazy part.
I do my SS-31 on my Gym Days- Im repairing the mitochondria.
On my off gym days I do cardio or walk I do my Mots-C ATP energy, not muscle building.
-
@SpaceGhost
What you’ll notice (and you have to test sugars at OCD levels or have a CGM) is that once you really have it under control- a lot of things that used to spike you either won’t at all anymore or even if they do - not by anywhere near as much.@STATIEEIGHT I controlled my insulin with digestive walks, thats your best friend.
10-15m after every meal and check your CGM and see what it does
-
@SpaceGhost
What you’ll notice (and you have to test sugars at OCD levels or have a CGM) is that once you really have it under control- a lot of things that used to spike you either won’t at all anymore or even if they do - not by anywhere near as much.@STATIEEIGHT I use a cgm.
@diegoc I noticed that while my blood sugar goes down during a walk, it tends to creep up towards where it was pre-walk.
-
@SpaceGhost 
What a lot of non diabetics (and a lot of diabetics and even Endos unfortunately) can’t get their heads around is that a healthy diet for a non diabetic IS NOT a healthy diabetic carbs/grains/rice etc are just a no - fuck that net carb shit - it’s bullshit.
Trick is that to replace carbs with fats - otherwise you’ll end up with no energy etc like you are.This chick & this speech in particular changed my thinking on it entirely using it and a bit of a mix of a kero/carnivore Issa top diet along with a little bit of help from my best friend Reta - I was discharged a few months back as no longer diabetic (which is sorta bullshit but that’s another story) and my A1c is in the high 4’s nowadays.
That’s off all prescription meds entirely but still on the “non prescription”
ones.The endos requested retesting on bloods because they didn’t believe they were accurate especially when I told them I had gone off all their meds.
But even you - 5.1 is pretty awesome for a T2

STATIEEIGHT Good video. Still, nobody in the keto/carnivore space seems to have an answer for upping energy.
-
STATIEEIGHT Good video. Still, nobody in the keto/carnivore space seems to have an answer for upping energy.
@SpaceGhost Ketones bro
-
I thought that had to be a mistake. With all respect to @jtcjeff I would love to see you get these macros in order and see what you think about your energy in the gym.
@Mydogdaryl423 Im with you man! I really have my fingers crossed with MOTS-C and hoping what Ive heard about its AMPK activation and glucose transport helps alot.
-
@jtcjeff I agree with Diego. Start low. Then work up. Here is my experience. I take it half hour before the gym. What I have noticed is a difference in energy at the end of my sets. Allows me to squeeze out a couple extra reps.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
