Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. CRUSH SS31 gelled - endotoxins?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

CRUSH SS31 gelled - endotoxins?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
31 Posts 13 Posters 1.2k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    ed1
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I ordered a MTS-31 (aka SS31) from Crush on 2 August, and unfortunately it tuned to gel after adding the BAC water.

    Now I am concerned about reconstituting the other vials I bought from them.
    The order also contained BPC-157, DSIP, KLOW, and Triple Agonist.

    Not sure what to do.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Try reaching out. Depending on what you used to reconstitute, they may do right by you but who knows. Im not to happy with Crush myself.

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D Offline
        D Offline
        damic
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        You have pictures? I just order some of the MTS-31 today.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MyBM Offline
          MyBM Offline
          MyB
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Try adding a little more bac. When I had issues with 10mg ARA gelling with 1ml bac, per Randyโ€™s advice, the solution was to use 1.5ml BW. I now dilute with 2ml to keep math simple and no longer have gel issues.

          Follows research backed science, not the gym broโ€™s.

          E pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • E ed1

            I ordered a MTS-31 (aka SS31) from Crush on 2 August, and unfortunately it tuned to gel after adding the BAC water.

            Now I am concerned about reconstituting the other vials I bought from them.
            The order also contained BPC-157, DSIP, KLOW, and Triple Agonist.

            Not sure what to do.

            S Online
            S Online
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
            #5

            @ed1 add a photo and what Bac water and how much? What so you mean by endotoxins

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • N Offline
              N Offline
              Nuncles
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Is there a minimum of bac you should use with SS-31? I just combined three 10mg vials with 3ml bac in order to try and get the injection units lower. Should I be concerned that this will cause it to gel?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MyBM MyB

                Try adding a little more bac. When I had issues with 10mg ARA gelling with 1ml bac, per Randyโ€™s advice, the solution was to use 1.5ml BW. I now dilute with 2ml to keep math simple and no longer have gel issues.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                ed1
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @MyB It is a 10mg vial reconstituted with 2mL Lambda Water on the11th of Aug and kept in a zippered black peptide case, and place in a large ziploc bag and stored in the fridge. It is still clear (not cloudy) and runs, but not as fluid as water, and I am not able to draw it.

                pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Offline
                  E Offline
                  ed1
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Here are the pictures. It looks completely clear (not cloudy). It is just thick.
                  Cr_MTS-31.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E Offline
                    E Offline
                    ed1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    MTS-31_10mg.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Offline
                      E Offline
                      ed1
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Audrey from CRUSH just got back to me and said they will send me a new vial. Very nice that they made it right.

                      74eb0ad0-6393-47bc-90de-215401ed1cb1-image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • S Stevepep

                        @ed1 add a photo and what Bac water and how much? What so you mean by endotoxins

                        E Offline
                        E Offline
                        ed1
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Stevepep I was wondering if gelling meant that it had endotoxins - it was a question. I was trying to figure out if it was safe to inject, but everything I've come across says "No, do not inject".

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Offline
                          E Offline
                          ed1
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          UPDATE: I emailed CRUSH and I'm very pleased to say that Audrey from Crush said that she sent me a replacement vial. She said "MTS-31 is known for being susceptible to this issue". I will post a review soon. ๐Ÿ‘

                          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E ed1

                            UPDATE: I emailed CRUSH and I'm very pleased to say that Audrey from Crush said that she sent me a replacement vial. She said "MTS-31 is known for being susceptible to this issue". I will post a review soon. ๐Ÿ‘

                            pep_researcherP Offline
                            pep_researcherP Offline
                            pep_researcher
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @ed1 said:

                            MTS-31 is known for being susceptible to this issue

                            Ummm No.

                            Yours truly's rat ran a full 10 week protocol with 4mg / ml concentration. No gelling whatsoever. What was the vial size in mg and how many ml BAC was used?

                            Too concentrated peps tend to aggregate and cause gelling.

                            Whenever people pin it on vendor vial quality, only a handful of vendors are finishing their own vials stateside. All others are getting finished vials from a handful overseas manufacturers. So if SS-31 is supposed to gel, it will gel across different vendors.

                            E 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • MyBM MyB

                              Try adding a little more bac. When I had issues with 10mg ARA gelling with 1ml bac, per Randyโ€™s advice, the solution was to use 1.5ml BW. I now dilute with 2ml to keep math simple and no longer have gel issues.

                              pep_researcherP Offline
                              pep_researcherP Offline
                              pep_researcher
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @MyB said:

                              Try adding a little more bac. When I had issues with 10mg ARA gelling with 1ml bac, per Randyโ€™s advice, the solution was to use 1.5ml BW. I now dilute with 2ml to keep math simple and no longer have gel issues.

                              THIS! I didn't read it before and repeated the same thing. ๐Ÿ™‚

                              Gelling is less likely pep or vendor issue than BAC quality, concentration of solution, and handling technique issue.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E ed1

                                @MyB It is a 10mg vial reconstituted with 2mL Lambda Water on the11th of Aug and kept in a zippered black peptide case, and place in a large ziploc bag and stored in the fridge. It is still clear (not cloudy) and runs, but not as fluid as water, and I am not able to draw it.

                                pep_researcherP Offline
                                pep_researcherP Offline
                                pep_researcher
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @ed1 said:

                                @MyB It is a 10mg vial reconstituted with 2mL Lambda Water on the11th of Aug and kept in a zippered black peptide case, and place in a large ziploc bag and stored in the fridge. It is still clear (not cloudy) and runs, but not as fluid as water, and I am not able to draw it.

                                That's 5mg/ml, which comes close to gelling boundary. Recommended to keep 4mg/ml or lower concentration.

                                N E 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                  @ed1 said:

                                  @MyB It is a 10mg vial reconstituted with 2mL Lambda Water on the11th of Aug and kept in a zippered black peptide case, and place in a large ziploc bag and stored in the fridge. It is still clear (not cloudy) and runs, but not as fluid as water, and I am not able to draw it.

                                  That's 5mg/ml, which comes close to gelling boundary. Recommended to keep 4mg/ml or lower concentration.

                                  N Offline
                                  N Offline
                                  Nuncles
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @pep_researcher I was unaware. Is 4mg/ml a good rule of thumb for all peptides or just SS-31? I just reconstituted a vial of SS-31 yesterday with Hospira sodium chloride at 10mg/ml. Would the gelling happen over time or would I know right away?

                                  pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                    @ed1 said:

                                    MTS-31 is known for being susceptible to this issue

                                    Ummm No.

                                    Yours truly's rat ran a full 10 week protocol with 4mg / ml concentration. No gelling whatsoever. What was the vial size in mg and how many ml BAC was used?

                                    Too concentrated peps tend to aggregate and cause gelling.

                                    Whenever people pin it on vendor vial quality, only a handful of vendors are finishing their own vials stateside. All others are getting finished vials from a handful overseas manufacturers. So if SS-31 is supposed to gel, it will gel across different vendors.

                                    E Offline
                                    E Offline
                                    ed1
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @pep_researcher The vial is 10mg, recontituted with 2mL of Lambda Water. It did not gel immediately, but after 10 days.

                                    All of my reconstituted peptides are kept in a black foam zippered case, placed inside a large ziploc bag, inside the back of the fridge.

                                    pep_researcherP M 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                      @ed1 said:

                                      @MyB It is a 10mg vial reconstituted with 2mL Lambda Water on the11th of Aug and kept in a zippered black peptide case, and place in a large ziploc bag and stored in the fridge. It is still clear (not cloudy) and runs, but not as fluid as water, and I am not able to draw it.

                                      That's 5mg/ml, which comes close to gelling boundary. Recommended to keep 4mg/ml or lower concentration.

                                      E Offline
                                      E Offline
                                      ed1
                                      wrote on last edited by ed1
                                      #18

                                      @pep_researcher ok, thanks. I will reconstitue the new vial with 4mL of BAC.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • E ed1

                                        @pep_researcher The vial is 10mg, recontituted with 2mL of Lambda Water. It did not gel immediately, but after 10 days.

                                        All of my reconstituted peptides are kept in a black foam zippered case, placed inside a large ziploc bag, inside the back of the fridge.

                                        pep_researcherP Offline
                                        pep_researcherP Offline
                                        pep_researcher
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @ed1 said:

                                        Lambda Water

                                        This could very well be the culprit, more than the concentration or along with the higher concentration. Try using pH strips to check the pH. If pH is higher than 5.5, it can mess SS-31 or others who can't tolerate more basic pH.

                                        The other thing that doesn't get discussed enough is โ€” handling techniques.

                                        Some researchers follow this strict rule โ€” once a noodle is out of the BAC bottle, no repoking again. Fresh noodle for every fresh poke.

                                        J 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • N Nuncles

                                          @pep_researcher I was unaware. Is 4mg/ml a good rule of thumb for all peptides or just SS-31? I just reconstituted a vial of SS-31 yesterday with Hospira sodium chloride at 10mg/ml. Would the gelling happen over time or would I know right away?

                                          pep_researcherP Offline
                                          pep_researcherP Offline
                                          pep_researcher
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Nuncles said:

                                          Is 4mg/ml a good rule of thumb for all peptides or just SS-31?

                                          No such rule. It really depends on peptide chemistry and also dosing size.

                                          Some researchers use more BAC when dose is smaller than 1mg to reduce margin of error in drawing each dose. If the solution is too concentrated, each unit here and there can sway the dose largely.

                                          N 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups