Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Crush Research User Review: Poor results
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Crush Research User Review: Poor results

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
crush-researchreviewcjc-1295-ipamorelin
24 Posts 7 Posters 916 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vpepsV vpeps

    @BeeKind of course not. I only ran like 0.15/0.15mg and if I felt a flush for a moment, it was mild. Flush is more common at higher doses. All I meant that flush is at least an argument that cjc might be in there, it's less likely a completely different compound. It could be, technically, like VIP, for example, but why?

    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKindB Online
    BeeKind
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @vpeptides I was asking because I am currently researching 200mcg 5 days a week and I feel no flush what so ever -neither does my husband so I wanted to know if that might be an indication that it sucks- my supply for this came from GLOW which I know Flawless has been an issue for some as of late, and being they are the same company- I thought perhaps my cjc/ipa is garbage. It's only been 3 weeks. I don't feel any different and if anything my weight loss has stalled since starting.

    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV vpeps

      It's not about age, it's about health. Pituitary gland should respond to GHRH by releasing HGH. Liver should respond to HGH by releasing IGF. Increased level of somatostatin (high cortisol, thyroid problems) may reduce GH being released by pituitary gland. Also, high insulin, high blood glucose, and high lipids (triglycerides or free fatty acids) in blood may affect it negatively. Problems with pituitary gland or with liver (fatty liver) may affect it.

      M Offline
      M Offline
      Mocha
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      @vpeptides I’m a pretty healthy guy. All markers are well within normal range apart from my ALT at 75. I started enclomiphine a few months ago and it’s what knocked my IGF-1 down from 201 to 128 and my last draw was 121. Will discuss with PCP before I follow Alice.

      vpepsV 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        @vpeptides I was asking because I am currently researching 200mcg 5 days a week and I feel no flush what so ever -neither does my husband so I wanted to know if that might be an indication that it sucks- my supply for this came from GLOW which I know Flawless has been an issue for some as of late, and being they are the same company- I thought perhaps my cjc/ipa is garbage. It's only been 3 weeks. I don't feel any different and if anything my weight loss has stalled since starting.

        vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by vpeps
        #17

        @BeeKind if you don't have side effects, you may try increasing the dose temporarily to see if it causes flush. People are using CJC at up to 1 mg and more, and they seem OK. I don't think it's beneficial at those doses, but it's not harmful either, just a waste. (unless you have an allergy to it, but it seems like you don't)

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • M Mocha

          @vpeptides I’m a pretty healthy guy. All markers are well within normal range apart from my ALT at 75. I started enclomiphine a few months ago and it’s what knocked my IGF-1 down from 201 to 128 and my last draw was 121. Will discuss with PCP before I follow Alice.

          vpepsV Offline
          vpepsV Offline
          vpeps
          wrote on last edited by vpeps
          #18

          @Mocha ALT specifically points to liver problems. IGF-1 is produced by the liver. Is 75 a fluctuation or it's always there? Are your triglycerides high?

          attentiion is all you need

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M Mocha

            @vpeptides I’m a pretty healthy guy. All markers are well within normal range apart from my ALT at 75. I started enclomiphine a few months ago and it’s what knocked my IGF-1 down from 201 to 128 and my last draw was 121. Will discuss with PCP before I follow Alice.

            vpepsV Offline
            vpepsV Offline
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by vpeps
            #19

            @Mocha said:

            enclomiphine

            Per AI search

            Yes, enclomiphene consistently and significantly lowers 
            IGF-1 levels.Clinical trials evaluating enclomiphene for men 
            with low testosterone repeatedly show a pronounced drop 
            in serum Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1), even as the 
            drug successfully increases testosterone, LH, and FSH.
            
            The primary mechanism behind why enclomiphene lowers 
            IGF-1 is liver-specific growth hormone resistance.... it acts 
            directly on the liver, disrupting the intracellular 
            signaling pathway required to translate GH into IGF-1.
            

            So, you do increase GH, but the conversion to IGF-1 is blocked in the liver.
            And if this is the case, even using straight GH might have a similar reduced effect, maybe just slightly better if used in high doses.

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • M Mocha

              Going down the rabbit hole :] Anyone who has traveled this path and can show the way...

              J Offline
              J Offline
              JtCjEfF
              wrote on last edited by JtCjEfF
              #20

              @Mocha Don’t forget, these activate your pituitary to secrete GH. SO… if that little guy isnt working, you can take as much CJC or other GHRH peptide you want, nothing is going to happen. Have you had your blood work done to see if your pituitary markers are good? Things like FSH, LH and prolactin may indicate that, though not directly for GH.

              As was mentioned, sounds like HGH is what you want.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • atlas01A Online
                atlas01A Online
                atlas01
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                HGH does everything the GH peptides do but way better and with fewer side effects. If you want to go down that road, blood work and research is a must.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • vpepsV Offline
                  vpepsV Offline
                  vpeps
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  I think that 2/5 rating here is not justified since the issue may be not with the product itself.

                  attentiion is all you need

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • vpepsV vpeps

                    I think that 2/5 rating here is not justified since the issue may be not with the product itself.

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    Mocha
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    @vpeptides I agree. Wrong of me to have assigned blame to the product when other factors could be considered. Is there a way to remove/erase rating? Also, thanks to the people in this community for the engagement and dialogue. Really great people! Thanks!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • J JtCjEfF

                      @Mocha Don’t forget, these activate your pituitary to secrete GH. SO… if that little guy isnt working, you can take as much CJC or other GHRH peptide you want, nothing is going to happen. Have you had your blood work done to see if your pituitary markers are good? Things like FSH, LH and prolactin may indicate that, though not directly for GH.

                      As was mentioned, sounds like HGH is what you want.

                      M Offline
                      M Offline
                      Mocha
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      @JtCjEfF markers are good. Will discuss with PCP whether enclomiphene with its side effects is the best solution long term.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups