Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. A Lesson for ALL Of US
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A Lesson for ALL Of US

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
34 Posts 16 Posters 1.5k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Pepper madness. Feds saber rattle. Customs barely can keep up. And chinese vendors rake in billions in the meantime. There has never been a complete stop on any illicit drug in history. We can still get anabolics. Even with the taliban retaking Afghanistan and cracking down on it somehow heroin still flows. The game will never stop. It just changes forms.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Fear based sales tactics- unfortunately they work and these businesses will continue to use them because consumers have to be told what to do and most of them do as they are told.

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

        Pepper madness. Feds saber rattle. Customs barely can keep up. And chinese vendors rake in billions in the meantime. There has never been a complete stop on any illicit drug in history. We can still get anabolics. Even with the taliban retaking Afghanistan and cracking down on it somehow heroin still flows. The game will never stop. It just changes forms.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @quicksilver80 Great post, so true.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          This is peeing in the wind. Everyone is still going to do it but I appreciate the update on each.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • vpepsV vpeps

            Yeah, yeah. I just received an email from one popular peptide-space person yesterday.

            c8c1df27-2f62-4df7-814f-0574873a20fc-image.jpeg

            The bottom line? You guessed it: "Stock up and take advantage of our 50% off sale".

            A little mouse is very scared.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @vpeptides Just think about that: if scarcity and crackdowns were coming, why would you discount inventory when you are worried you can't get more? It never made sense. If anything, you mark it up and maximize your return, not dump it. You dump to move inventory and get new inventory or move products that aren't selling.

            J quicksilver80Q 2 Replies Last reply
            6
            • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

              This is peeing in the wind. Everyone is still going to do it but I appreciate the update on each.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Mydogdaryl423 I know, just trying to bring some logic into the illogical

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • S Stevepep

                @vpeptides Just think about that: if scarcity and crackdowns were coming, why would you discount inventory when you are worried you can't get more? It never made sense. If anything, you mark it up and maximize your return, not dump it. You dump to move inventory and get new inventory or move products that aren't selling.

                J Offline
                J Offline
                JtCjEfF
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Stevepep lol. So true.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  Juliano546
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  Just get them as you need them. As stated by OP there is always some type of sale going on. Trust!! We will truly know when Crap(for lack of better verbage 😆) truly hits the fan, Especially with the multiple forums and chat groups. Luckily haven't experienced price changes with my supplier. I have however seen name changes, which makes sense make yourself less searchable on such a vast network as the WWW..... Welp no one asked but theirs my 2 cents. great topic IMO

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S Stevepep

                    @vpeptides Just think about that: if scarcity and crackdowns were coming, why would you discount inventory when you are worried you can't get more? It never made sense. If anything, you mark it up and maximize your return, not dump it. You dump to move inventory and get new inventory or move products that aren't selling.

                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                    quicksilver80
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Stevepep nah they already have the way to send it in country lined up. Either sea container shipped or reshippers. If anabolics can get in. They can too

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Unfortunately I don’t see Hospira anywhere for $10 a bottle or I would buy a couple of cases. Cheapest I see it is $300+
                      If anyone know where I can get it for $250 a case, please share..

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      quicksilver80Q S 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • C Commander

                        Unfortunately I don’t see Hospira anywhere for $10 a bottle or I would buy a couple of cases. Cheapest I see it is $300+
                        If anyone know where I can get it for $250 a case, please share..

                        quicksilver80Q Offline
                        quicksilver80Q Offline
                        quicksilver80
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @Commander it exists.👀

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • C Commander

                          Unfortunately I don’t see Hospira anywhere for $10 a bottle or I would buy a couple of cases. Cheapest I see it is $300+
                          If anyone know where I can get it for $250 a case, please share..

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stevepep
                          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                          #14

                          @Commander you missed the group buys they were 225 per case. When another one pops up I will let you know. Peptera is planning another one. Daropen had it for $10 for about three days and sold out. Are you already getting low? He has genetek for super cheap. Same stuff made for hospitals

                          pep_researcherP D B 3 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • C Offline
                            C Offline
                            Commander
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            My friends have been "Borrowing" my Hospira. So if you see a GB for $225, let me know, I will pick up a case for them. That way I get to keep my stash.... I am sticking to Hopira for now

                            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • C Commander

                              My friends have been "Borrowing" my Hospira. So if you see a GB for $225, let me know, I will pick up a case for them. That way I get to keep my stash.... I am sticking to Hopira for now

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @Commander of course you know I will

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Stevepep

                                @Commander you missed the group buys they were 225 per case. When another one pops up I will let you know. Peptera is planning another one. Daropen had it for $10 for about three days and sold out. Are you already getting low? He has genetek for super cheap. Same stuff made for hospitals

                                pep_researcherP Online
                                pep_researcherP Online
                                pep_researcher
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @Stevepep said:

                                missed the group buys

                                There are group buys for Hospira too? Damn I didn't know. Where? On TG or some other channel or sites?

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                  @Stevepep said:

                                  missed the group buys

                                  There are group buys for Hospira too? Damn I didn't know. Where? On TG or some other channel or sites?

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Stevepep
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @pep_researcher They pop up on Airdrop, Peptegrigy, and many others on Telegram. It's such an easy business: you buy a pallet, set up a group buy, and more than double your money. They aren't as greedy as these other folks who are more than tripling their money. It's super easy to buy it; you just get a state license as a medical supply company. Some don't even do it; the group buy buys from an established MSC.

                                  pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Stevepep

                                    @pep_researcher They pop up on Airdrop, Peptegrigy, and many others on Telegram. It's such an easy business: you buy a pallet, set up a group buy, and more than double your money. They aren't as greedy as these other folks who are more than tripling their money. It's super easy to buy it; you just get a state license as a medical supply company. Some don't even do it; the group buy buys from an established MSC.

                                    pep_researcherP Online
                                    pep_researcherP Online
                                    pep_researcher
                                    wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
                                    #19

                                    @Stevepep Oh wow. Can you DM me links to the TG channels? I saw Peptegridy's closed GB.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      damic
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @stevepep I'm interesting to group buy on BAC. Send me info if you can!

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D damic

                                        @stevepep I'm interesting to group buy on BAC. Send me info if you can!

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        @damic, I will post it. There are none right now I am aware of; two just closed.

                                        If you want cheap pharmaceutical-grade bac water, Daropep has Genetek USP BAC water that is tested for everything. 50ML for $10. They come in 10 ml packets; that's the only downside they are single-use. So you want to reconstitute several vials and use the 10ml although at that price I guess it doesn't matter. He also sells Hospira for $10 when it's in stock; he is out right now.

                                        M Mydogdaryl423M 2 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • S Stevepep

                                          @damic, I will post it. There are none right now I am aware of; two just closed.

                                          If you want cheap pharmaceutical-grade bac water, Daropep has Genetek USP BAC water that is tested for everything. 50ML for $10. They come in 10 ml packets; that's the only downside they are single-use. So you want to reconstitute several vials and use the 10ml although at that price I guess it doesn't matter. He also sells Hospira for $10 when it's in stock; he is out right now.

                                          M Online
                                          M Online
                                          MikeMiranda
                                          wrote on last edited by MikeMiranda
                                          #22

                                          @Stevepep Daropep is great seller he's out of Texas if I am not mistaken

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups