Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. U.S. Removes Flag From Embassy In Moscow After CIA Director Surprise Visit
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

U.S. Removes Flag From Embassy In Moscow After CIA Director Surprise Visit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community Meta & Off-Topic
12 Posts 4 Posters 395 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB BeeKind

    Why are we spreading more fear without facts?

    E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by Eleanor
    #3

    @BeeKind Being prepared is not fear, it is foresight and common sense. This isn't a "hurry and buy your BAC before it runs out" BS. I have close friends in Eastern Europe and while your placid self is hearing one thing on TV, I'm hearing something very different. Do as you will and so will I.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Eleanor

      @BeeKind Being prepared is not fear, it is foresight and common sense. This isn't a "hurry and buy your BAC before it runs out" BS. I have close friends in Eastern Europe and while your placid self is hearing one thing on TV, I'm hearing something very different. Do as you will and so will I.

      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Eleanor I like alot of the things you write and share here but why do you get so defensive when someone questions you?

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        @Eleanor I like alot of the things you write and share here but why do you get so defensive when someone questions you?

        E Online
        E Online
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @beekind
        By inference, you assume I have no facts. I have plenty of facts. it is for YOU to do your own research. You can view me as defensive all you want, I really don't care.

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
        -5
        • E Eleanor

          @beekind
          By inference, you assume I have no facts. I have plenty of facts. it is for YOU to do your own research. You can view me as defensive all you want, I really don't care.

          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Eleanor You posted a link to REDDIT, where are the facts? You're literally spreading fear without facts by posting a Reddit link. But go off and be the grumpy lady you clearly are. I'll be blocking your miserable self now because I don't tolerate being talked to like that.

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • BeeKindB BeeKind

            @Eleanor You posted a link to REDDIT, where are the facts? You're literally spreading fear without facts by posting a Reddit link. But go off and be the grumpy lady you clearly are. I'll be blocking your miserable self now because I don't tolerate being talked to like that.

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by Eleanor
            #7

            @BeeKind Oh please block me! That would be wonderful. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
            -4
            • E Eleanor

              @BeeKind Oh please block me! That would be wonderful. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKind
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Eleanor EAT A SNICKERS!!!

              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

              Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
              6
              • E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                What a coward you are...

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                -4
                • BeeKindB BeeKind

                  @Eleanor EAT A SNICKERS!!!

                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @BeeKind said:

                  @Eleanor EAT A SNICKERS!!!

                  Lmao.....

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • kenhnsyK Offline
                    kenhnsyK Offline
                    kenhnsy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Peoples! We are the ones who, in 500 years, will be walking around with IV drip bags cemented to our tin foil hats. Meanwhile, the Normies will still be writing savage memes about us and ignoring that they are barely fertile when reaching mating age.
                    We will make it there. Keep up the critical thought. Darwin will eventually win and will then pilot down in the Mother Ship.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Eleanor

                      This is not good and Reddit is not the only source. Now that you have enough peps, you might want to think about extra groceries etc. in case items become unavailable (and they probably will).

                      https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1vydyku/after_cia_director_ratcliffe_left_moscow_us_flags/

                      E Online
                      E Online
                      Eleanor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      I'm sure Jeff can recover the msg. he sent me on the chat calling me a c**t, before erasing it, if he so chooses to do so. What a brave boy.

                      Evidently, he can't read well either, as I stated:

                      Eleanor said:

                      Reddit is not the only source.

                      I will continue to post in Off Topic and you all will have to deal with it, publicly.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandyR Randy locked this topic on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups