Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Skin care products with GHK-Cu
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Skin care products with GHK-Cu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ghk-cu
24 Posts 12 Posters 905 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    RagnatLothbrok
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I'm already on subq GHK-Cu and I'm looking to add a topical form of ghk-cu as well. What brands, serums, or formulations do you guys recommend and what has worked for you?
    I was looking at https://www.avasresearch.com/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'm making my own. Looking at making a face serum for myself and looking to see if I can make a body lotion as well. I'm also making an AHK-Cu serum for hubby to see if it helps with hair growth, I don't have high hopes but he sure does.

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jackiee
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I make my own, too. I put the raw GHKCU into the ordinary hyaluronic acid

        R 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • J jackiee

          I make my own, too. I put the raw GHKCU into the ordinary hyaluronic acid

          R Offline
          R Offline
          RagnatLothbrok
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jackiee have you noticed any improvements with that? And where do you get the raw form from?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J Offline
            J Offline
            jackiee
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Ion Peptides. Yes, I have seen improvement in fine lines and texture

            R 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J jackiee

              Ion Peptides. Yes, I have seen improvement in fine lines and texture

              R Offline
              R Offline
              RagnatLothbrok
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @jackiee I'll check it out, thanks

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R Offline
                R Offline
                RagnatLothbrok
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @randy Sorry for the tag, but can you re-upload the video you did about the raw form? Also, I don't see your video about combining different peps in the same syringe

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote on last edited by Randy
                  #8

                  You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                  or
                  https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                  @ragnatlothbrok

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  S R S L D 6 Replies Last reply
                  5
                  • RandyR Randy

                    You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                    or
                    https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                    @ragnatlothbrok

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RandyR Randy

                      You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                      or
                      https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                      @ragnatlothbrok

                      R Offline
                      R Offline
                      RagnatLothbrok
                      wrote on last edited by RagnatLothbrok
                      #10

                      @Randy Thanks!! What about the one combining different peps in the same syringe?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandyR Randy

                        You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                        or
                        https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                        @ragnatlothbrok

                        R Offline
                        R Offline
                        RagnatLothbrok
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Randy I'm wondering, how long would that mixture of HA and GHK-Cu last?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RandyR Randy

                          You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                          or
                          https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                          @ragnatlothbrok

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          SublimePpr
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Randy Was the snap8 10mg or 20mg?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • bfullerB Offline
                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfuller
                            wrote on last edited by Randy
                            #13

                            Auro Wellnes - Copper tri peptide Transdermal - they also make Glutothione spray with the same pattented transport system. Expensive but one of the best on the market IMO. All the longevity figure heads use it and have had the owner on thier podcast. It works magic on ISR's I had a couple bad welts in my time and if you rub a little of this on it it extinguishes the reaction pretty quickly.

                            https://aurowellness.com/products/copper-peptide

                            1fb4939f-ac10-48e7-92c8-b67b27a2eb33-image.jpeg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • RandyR Randy

                              You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                              or
                              https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                              @ragnatlothbrok

                              L Offline
                              L Offline
                              legacythruhealth
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Randy is it possible to make this serum with lyophilized ghk-cu powder instead of raw?

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • L legacythruhealth

                                @Randy is it possible to make this serum with lyophilized ghk-cu powder instead of raw?

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                SublimePpr
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @legacythruhealth You can but you are going to need a kit of Ghkcu 100mg to equal 1 gram of raw ghkcu.

                                L 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S SublimePpr

                                  @legacythruhealth You can but you are going to need a kit of Ghkcu 100mg to equal 1 gram of raw ghkcu.

                                  L Offline
                                  L Offline
                                  legacythruhealth
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @SublimePpr thanks for the response. I’m confused, based on what you’re saying, wouldn’t a gram equal 1000mg of ghk-cu lyophilized?

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L legacythruhealth

                                    @SublimePpr thanks for the response. I’m confused, based on what you’re saying, wouldn’t a gram equal 1000mg of ghk-cu lyophilized?

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    STATIEEIGHT
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @legacythruhealth
                                    Correct
                                    Which is a kit of 100mg

                                    L 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • G Offline
                                      G Offline
                                      glpbacon
                                      wrote on last edited by glpbacon
                                      #18

                                      Is making the serum from lyophilized ghk-cu is a good idea? It's far more expensive than cosmetic ghk-cu, and isn't just ghk-cu - there's the other ingredients that make up the puck.

                                      Pricing from my vendor:

                                      10x100mg lyophilized: $170, so $170/gram
                                      5x1g cosmetic: $116, so $23.30/gram

                                      I didn't want to spend 7x the money nor did I want to rub the additional puck ingredients on my face, so I ponied up the cash for the cosmetic ghk-cu.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        jackiee
                                        wrote on last edited by jackiee
                                        #19

                                        Ion frequently has buy one get one free on their cosmetic grade raw Peptides. I buy several of them

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RandyR Randy

                                          You can find the video here: https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2079411133006721427
                                          or
                                          https://rumble.com/v7d1998-diy-peptide-topical-serum-ghk-cu-snap-8-for-pennies-on-the-dollar.html

                                          @ragnatlothbrok

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          denti
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Randy Randy can you recall how many mg was the snap 8 in your video to make the serum?

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups