Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Skin care products with GHK-Cu
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Skin care products with GHK-Cu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ghk-cu
24 Posts 12 Posters 905 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D denti

    @Randy Randy can you recall how many mg was the snap 8 in your video to make the serum?

    S Offline
    S Offline
    SublimePpr
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @denti I been asking the same. Im thinking maybe 20mg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S STATIEEIGHT

      @legacythruhealth
      Correct
      Which is a kit of 100mg

      L Offline
      L Offline
      legacythruhealth
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @STATIEEIGHT ah I missed ‘kit’. Thanks for the clarification. I have about 3 vials of ghk-cu 50mg lyophilized that got some moisture in them, so I wanted to see if I could still use them topically despite that, but looks like it wouldn’t be enough to make a batch of serum regardless

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        May I present to you my Elixir for Youthful Delusion. Use a little over a half gram of GHK-cu powder and a 10mg vial of SNAP-8 at 1.5mL. IMG_1459.jpeg IMG_1461.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          denti
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          Let us know if you see any difference. I’m especially curious about Snap 8. From my understanding it sort of has the effects of Botox? So I’m interested in what you experience using it topically.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups