Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Affordable R3 Kit?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Affordable R3 Kit?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
31 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    ed1
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Using the Peptide Price Index tab at the top of this site, I see that Southern Aminos has R3 at $0.95 per mg. (when using all the discount codes).

    I need at least a 6 month supply and am ready to buy a kit. Is there any reason why I should think twice about buying from Southern Aminos? Or is it a fairly safe bet?

    BeeKindB J 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • E ed1

      Using the Peptide Price Index tab at the top of this site, I see that Southern Aminos has R3 at $0.95 per mg. (when using all the discount codes).

      I need at least a 6 month supply and am ready to buy a kit. Is there any reason why I should think twice about buying from Southern Aminos? Or is it a fairly safe bet?

      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @ed1 do nexaph

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        @ed1 do nexaph

        E Offline
        E Offline
        ed1
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @BeeKind On the NEXAPH inventory Is NXP-3P the same as R3T@?
        ca3a8c78-0ad3-4443-9c7c-7362a0d7fc3d-image.jpeg

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • E Offline
          E Offline
          ed1
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          And CRUSH has 10xKIT of 15mg Triple Agonist on sale for $2.33/mg.

          ff2aff24-35a3-4979-9485-f0030cb16ad6-image.jpeg

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Offline
            E Offline
            ed1
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'm going with the current sale on NEXAPH.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • E ed1

              @BeeKind On the NEXAPH inventory Is NXP-3P the same as R3T@?
              ca3a8c78-0ad3-4443-9c7c-7362a0d7fc3d-image.jpeg

              D Offline
              D Offline
              derekg1
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ed1 said:

              @BeeKind On the NEXAPH inventory Is NXP-3P the same as R3T@?
              ca3a8c78-0ad3-4443-9c7c-7362a0d7fc3d-image.jpeg

              Yep that is reta. I'm on the first bottle of a 24mg kit from nexaph and it is working as expected for my little lab rat.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                #7

                @ed1 Are you already researching with it?

                E 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BeeKindB Online
                  BeeKindB Online
                  BeeKind
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Crush is on my shitlist since they arent shipping the current COAs. Ended up with ILS products.

                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                    @ed1 Are you already researching with it?

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    ed1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Mydogdaryl423 Yes, I am 8 weeks in on R3. Low dose, probably stay at 1-2mg/week. That is why I am keeping my vial size low.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                      #10

                      @ed1 Ok. Figured I would ask before you bought a kit. Based on that info might be more efficient to hold of on ordering a kit of 20mg at your current dose. Buy some 10mg singles. See how you are titrating up before committing. Also wait for Labor Day sales.

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                        @ed1 Ok. Figured I would ask before you bought a kit. Based on that info might be more efficient to hold of on ordering a kit of 20mg at your current dose. Buy some 10mg singles. See how you are titrating up before committing. Also wait for Labor Day sales.

                        E Offline
                        E Offline
                        ed1
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Mydogdaryl423 It is a 15mg vial in the kit. Do you think the vial will go bad before 3 months?

                        BeeKindB S 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • E ed1

                          @Mydogdaryl423 It is a 15mg vial in the kit. Do you think the vial will go bad before 3 months?

                          BeeKindB Online
                          BeeKindB Online
                          BeeKind
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @ed1 Keep them in the freezer before reconstituting. They will last years.

                          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BeeKindB BeeKind

                            @ed1 Keep them in the freezer before reconstituting. They will last years.

                            E Offline
                            E Offline
                            ed1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @BeeKind Yes, I do keep all of the unreconstituted peps in the freezer. I am wondering if the reconstituted vial of 15mg R3 can stay fresh for a full 3 months in the fridge. Supposedly the recommended shelf life is 30 days, with user experiences reported at fine for 60 days. But 3 mos may be pushing it?

                            Mydogdaryl423M BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • E ed1

                              @BeeKind Yes, I do keep all of the unreconstituted peps in the freezer. I am wondering if the reconstituted vial of 15mg R3 can stay fresh for a full 3 months in the fridge. Supposedly the recommended shelf life is 30 days, with user experiences reported at fine for 60 days. But 3 mos may be pushing it?

                              Mydogdaryl423M Online
                              Mydogdaryl423M Online
                              Mydogdaryl423
                              wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                              #14

                              @ed1 said:

                              @BeeKind Yes, I do keep all of the unreconstituted peps in the freezer. I am wondering if the reconstituted vial of 15mg R3 can stay fresh for a full 3 months in the fridge. Supposedly the recommended shelf life is 30 days, with user experiences reported at fine for 60 days. But 3 mos may be pushing it?

                              I would never push it that far but thats my risk tolerance yours might be different. I also dont see a reason to. I buy what I am going to use. And they dot have 15mg. Its 10 12 or 20.

                              E 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • E ed1

                                @BeeKind Yes, I do keep all of the unreconstituted peps in the freezer. I am wondering if the reconstituted vial of 15mg R3 can stay fresh for a full 3 months in the fridge. Supposedly the recommended shelf life is 30 days, with user experiences reported at fine for 60 days. But 3 mos may be pushing it?

                                BeeKindB Online
                                BeeKindB Online
                                BeeKind
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @ed1 Sorry I misunderstood. I've used a vial for 60 days but never 90. I don't buy in higher mg vials than I can use typically in 30 days now

                                Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                M 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M Online
                                  M Online
                                  Mocha
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  They should keep for years just in the refrigerator, right? The freezer requires special container and disiccant packs to avoid condensation and my understanding is that’s for super long storage. If you’re going to use them up within a couple years refrigerator should be good???

                                  Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M Mocha

                                    They should keep for years just in the refrigerator, right? The freezer requires special container and disiccant packs to avoid condensation and my understanding is that’s for super long storage. If you’re going to use them up within a couple years refrigerator should be good???

                                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Mocha said:

                                    They should keep for years just in the refrigerator, right? The freezer requires special container and disiccant packs to avoid condensation and my understanding is that’s for super long storage. If you’re going to use them up within a couple years refrigerator should be good???

                                    My fridge is opened and closed a lot. My current set up, I keep current and planned peps in storage in fridge maybe up to 9 months out. Any longer than that they are on freeze. The freezer containers and dessicant was not expensive.

                                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                      @ed1 Sorry I misunderstood. I've used a vial for 60 days but never 90. I don't buy in higher mg vials than I can use typically in 30 days now

                                      M Online
                                      M Online
                                      MikeMiranda
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @BeeKind Degradtion.jpg

                                      BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      4
                                      • M MikeMiranda

                                        @BeeKind Degradtion.jpg

                                        BeeKindB Online
                                        BeeKindB Online
                                        BeeKind
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @MikeMiranda This is great, is this your data or did you source this from somewhere?

                                        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                          @ed1 said:

                                          @BeeKind Yes, I do keep all of the unreconstituted peps in the freezer. I am wondering if the reconstituted vial of 15mg R3 can stay fresh for a full 3 months in the fridge. Supposedly the recommended shelf life is 30 days, with user experiences reported at fine for 60 days. But 3 mos may be pushing it?

                                          I would never push it that far but thats my risk tolerance yours might be different. I also dont see a reason to. I buy what I am going to use. And they dot have 15mg. Its 10 12 or 20.

                                          E Offline
                                          E Offline
                                          ed1
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Mydogdaryl423 Sorry, I meant 12mg vials (not 15mg).

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups