Affordable R3 Kit?
-
They should keep for years just in the refrigerator, right? The freezer requires special container and disiccant packs to avoid condensation and my understanding is that’s for super long storage. If you’re going to use them up within a couple years refrigerator should be good???
My fridge is opened and closed a lot. My current set up, I keep current and planned peps in storage in fridge maybe up to 9 months out. Any longer than that they are on freeze. The freezer containers and dessicant was not expensive.

I keep everything in container's with descciant Top one is in the fridge an bottom on on the counter Humidty is your enemy especially in the fridge
-

I keep everything in container's with descciant Top one is in the fridge an bottom on on the counter Humidty is your enemy especially in the fridge
@MikeMiranda What are you using to get that data on the temperature and humidity?
-
@MikeMiranda What are you using to get that data on the temperature and humidity?
@MikeMiranda What are you using to get that data on the temperature and humidity?
-
Thanks! Are you using a 2 pack - one sensor for inside the fridge and one sensor on the counter?
I sacrificed a tray in each one to hold the temp sensor inside the container
Hydra peak one holds about 25 ish maybe 3ML an the Cryo Vault holds 90ish 3ML's
-
@MikeMiranda This is great, is this your data or did you source this from somewhere?
@BeeKind I saw it a few monthes ago when I was learning about this stuff an just saved it
-
@Mydogdaryl423 It is a 15mg vial in the kit. Do you think the vial will go bad before 3 months?
-
@MikeMiranda What are you using to get that data on the temperature and humidity?
Hmmm - and it obviously doesn’t have problems connecting through both the hydropeak and the fridge?
-
Hmmm - and it obviously doesn’t have problems connecting through both the hydropeak and the fridge?
Hmmm - and it obviously doesn’t have problems connecting through both the hydropeak and the fridge?
only change in the temp sensor was the batteries to Lithium Ion Batteries since they can handle lower temps it connect BlueTooth & Wifi
-
Using the Peptide Price Index tab at the top of this site, I see that Southern Aminos has R3 at $0.95 per mg. (when using all the discount codes).
I need at least a 6 month supply and am ready to buy a kit. Is there any reason why I should think twice about buying from Southern Aminos? Or is it a fairly safe bet?
-

Both Conatainers are next to each other with the sensor inside one with dessicant and one without
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login