Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
70 Posts 19 Posters 3.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mmpM mmp

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Do you have excess skin?

    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mmp said:

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Do you have excess skin?

    Some but a lot less than you would think. By going in cycles and not doing it all at one time I think my body had a chance to adapt over time. I went from 387 to 330. Then would fluctuate from 330 to 300 for a while. Then down to 280 back up to 330. Back to 280. Last year I got down to 235. The last 6 months I went from 235 to 201. I would also note that I absolutely saw a difference in my skin tightness after researching Glow. The last part, I got bigger to fill it out. Lol

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

      @mmp said:

      @Mydogdaryl423
      Do you have excess skin?

      Some but a lot less than you would think. By going in cycles and not doing it all at one time I think my body had a chance to adapt over time. I went from 387 to 330. Then would fluctuate from 330 to 300 for a while. Then down to 280 back up to 330. Back to 280. Last year I got down to 235. The last 6 months I went from 235 to 201. I would also note that I absolutely saw a difference in my skin tightness after researching Glow. The last part, I got bigger to fill it out. Lol

      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

      2M

      Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @EXTROPIAN said:

        @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

        Shit man. You need all the energy you can get. Young wife, infant and toddler. Bless you. Im trying to hit that above average myself. I absolutely get it and understand needing a break.

        EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

          2M

          Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

            @EXTROPIAN said:

            @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

            Shit man. You need all the energy you can get. Young wife, infant and toddler. Bless you. Im trying to hit that above average myself. I absolutely get it and understand needing a break.

            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
            #18

            @Mydogdaryl423 Hey I tell you. The mitochondria cycle helped significantly and repaired a knee. lol

            2M

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

              @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @EXTROPIAN said:

              @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

              Use it to your advantage. Use the extra calories. Coincide it with training. Maybe switch up your training to challenge your body. If your a high rep guy go low rep and heavier or vice versa. Switching up what I ate was key. I was eating such small portions. Learning to increase those portions and make higher volume meals was a great skill to learn. Watch the scale. You want it to go up but very small. You know you can cut later.

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                @EXTROPIAN said:

                @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

                Use it to your advantage. Use the extra calories. Coincide it with training. Maybe switch up your training to challenge your body. If your a high rep guy go low rep and heavier or vice versa. Switching up what I ate was key. I was eating such small portions. Learning to increase those portions and make higher volume meals was a great skill to learn. Watch the scale. You want it to go up but very small. You know you can cut later.

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #20

                @Mydogdaryl423 Already noted. I'll drop my experience here weekly. I am doing more reps less heavy on shoulder and chest due I have a shoulder replacement. It has not giving me any trouble until I started gaining mass on the shoulders. It started to press against the implant. But I am working around it.

                2M

                Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                  So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @EXTROPIAN said:

                  So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

                  It obviously could be anecdotel but I had much more loose skin before glow. I absolutely see the difference. I would say the most important thing she could do is manage the weight loss. Dont lose too much too fast.

                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                    @Mydogdaryl423 Already noted. I'll drop my experience here weekly. I am doing more reps less heavy on shoulder and chest due I have a shoulder replacement. It has not giving me any trouble until I started gaining mass on the shoulders. It started to press against the implant. But I am working around it.

                    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                    Mydogdaryl423
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    @EXTROPIAN said:

                    @Mydogdaryl423 Already noted. I'll drop my experience here weekly.

                    Thats awesome. Ill do the same.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                      @EXTROPIAN said:

                      So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

                      It obviously could be anecdotel but I had much more loose skin before glow. I absolutely see the difference. I would say the most important thing she could do is manage the weight loss. Dont lose too much too fast.

                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                      #23

                      @Mydogdaryl423 Yes that's what I told her. She was a triz but not covered anymore and got expensive. She still has some left. She started reta a month ago and loves it. She is eating well and losing slowly but losing. The idea is losing slowly and allowing the skin to adapt. I was considering sending her some
                      GHK-CU but I dont know if she can pin that much. Guess it runs in the family. I ammalso sending her some bpc and tb for them mechanical aches.

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423
                        wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                        #24

                        Here is currently and the before. Crazy seeing this.

                        1788139550087.png

                        bfullerB S 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                          Mydogdaryl423
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          20200529_144653.jpg

                          ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                            Here is currently and the before. Crazy seeing this.

                            1788139550087.png

                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfuller
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            @Mydogdaryl423 Wow, amazing!! That unreal ..... great work!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                              #27

                              Look me up here in "Result and Lifestyle" > "Before and After 4mo and still researching" That is still me. I just been maintaining.
                              I second the wow and amazing!

                              2M

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                20200529_144653.jpg

                                ResearchCatR Offline
                                ResearchCatR Offline
                                ResearchCat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @Mydogdaryl423 great job!

                                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                  Here is currently and the before. Crazy seeing this.

                                  1788139550087.png

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Steiny
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 Great Job Buddy!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                    #30

                                    Today is the day. Instead of 1mg I went for .5mg, the tapering starts. I was talking to a friend and she said after a couple of months of 1-1.5mg she was off for over a month and didn't have a hunger attack. She has been getting off the slop before reta, as I. If there is a rebound I want to feel it. Bring it!

                                    2M

                                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIAN
                                      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                      #31

                                      Second day with .5mg. I am not hungry but as soon as I took the first bite it taste sooo good. I am still filling up quick. Stomach feels kinda raw. Tomorrow I am going to do some key amino acids see if it makes any different.

                                      2M

                                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • atlas01A atlas01

                                        Just a heads up… many, many people find that GLPs are less effective or flat out don’t work at all after having been on them previously. The idea of cycling GLPs is so misguided.

                                        E Offline
                                        E Offline
                                        Elysium2132
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #32

                                        @Mydogdaryl423 Could you be specific as to what exactly "these" are that you say you have cycled "multiple times?" Thanks...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                          Today is the day. Instead of 1mg I went for .5mg, the tapering starts. I was talking to a friend and she said after a couple of months of 1-1.5mg she was off for over a month and didn't have a hunger attack. She has been getting off the slop before reta, as I. If there is a rebound I want to feel it. Bring it!

                                          E Offline
                                          E Offline
                                          Elysium2132
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #33

                                          @EXTROPIAN Takes more than a month to completely clear from your system.

                                          J EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups