Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
69 Posts 19 Posters 3.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

    @quicksilver80 said:

    @EXTROPIAN 12

    Wow that's crazy. How long have you been on it? Did you follow the absurd trial titration?

    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80
    wrote last edited by quicksilver80
    #49

    @Mydogdaryl423 been almost 8.5 months? Yeah titrate 2mg every 4 weeks. May have stayed at 8mg longer than the rest because i got into some gastro sides.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
      Mydogdaryl423M Online
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
      #50

      @quicksilver80 I bet you did. You are the only person that Ive heard so far that went that high. The difference in the results in the trials from 10mg to 12mg was tiny but the side effect difference was huge. I maxed at 8 for a short period of time. I was always looking for the lowest effective dose. Started at .5mg twice a week. By week 16 I was at 2mg twice a week.

      quicksilver80Q S 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

        @quicksilver80 I bet you did. You are the only person that Ive heard so far that went that high. The difference in the results in the trials from 10mg to 12mg was tiny but the side effect difference was huge. I maxed at 8 for a short period of time. I was always looking for the lowest effective dose. Started at .5mg twice a week. By week 16 I was at 2mg twice a week.

        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote last edited by
        #51

        @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

        mmpM Mydogdaryl423M 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

          @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

          mmpM Offline
          mmpM Offline
          mmp
          wrote last edited by
          #52

          @quicksilver80 So, you are on 12mg of reta now? What was your starting weight?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

            @quicksilver80 I bet you did. You are the only person that Ive heard so far that went that high. The difference in the results in the trials from 10mg to 12mg was tiny but the side effect difference was huge. I maxed at 8 for a short period of time. I was always looking for the lowest effective dose. Started at .5mg twice a week. By week 16 I was at 2mg twice a week.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            SkepticJen
            wrote last edited by
            #53

            @Mydogdaryl423 It's amazing to me how individualized dosing can be. I'm at 4mg twice a week and down 20% total weight at 18 weeks. The friend I'm doing this with is at 2 mg twice a week and down almost the same number of pounds (tho lower percentage). We're both at our lowest effective dosage.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D davidbrown

              I split dose, 1.5mg every three days to try to reduce the pressure and valleys, and reduce nausea. Down 16 pounds in 1.5 months. Is anyone else doing a split dose protocol, is it more or less effective? I didn't start that way, but titrating up on the 7 day protocol was making me sick.

              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKind
              wrote last edited by
              #54

              @davidbrown I did the split dose for the first 3 months and then found when I switched vendors I had a better physical reaction to the Reta and was able to tolerate 2mg+ in one shot so now I pin 3.5mg every 6 days so I Don't have that ravenous hunger on the 7th day.

              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by
                #55

                @quicksilver80 said:

                @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                I wasnt implying to be worried. Just trying to figure out why push it so fast with all the data on the side effects and minimal returns at those doses.

                quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #56

                  I maxed out at 3mg and went back down to 2mg because they felt the same. Also because I had dysesthesia/hyperesthesiaI. I was also running other peps and sum that worked synergistically as well. Such as MotsC, NAD, bumped up my testosterone, I played around with 5amino 1mq and Slupp which help alot with endurance at the gym. I was also taking thermogenics, to me they always been like energy drink in pills and also suppressed apitite. And a wide selection of Essential amino acids (EAAs) and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and sum. With the right stack/combo even outside of peps, you dont have to dose to much reta or any other peptide. But even with reta you need to move. That's why all my peptide dosages are low. For example- bpc157 and tb500 both where ran at 500mcgs -1 mg the most and you suppliment l-citrullineMalate 2:1 a vessel dialator Nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide actively assists the delivery and performance of any peptides in the bloodstream. You just have to watch your blood pressure. Even microdosing Viagra will do the same. *Not advice, just saying.

                  Man at 12mg, I hope youre moving alot because if youre not you are throddling that liver and heart. Be patient, the peps work.

                  Oh and learn your aminos. Subq aminos have alot of potential.

                  2M

                  quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                    I maxed out at 3mg and went back down to 2mg because they felt the same. Also because I had dysesthesia/hyperesthesiaI. I was also running other peps and sum that worked synergistically as well. Such as MotsC, NAD, bumped up my testosterone, I played around with 5amino 1mq and Slupp which help alot with endurance at the gym. I was also taking thermogenics, to me they always been like energy drink in pills and also suppressed apitite. And a wide selection of Essential amino acids (EAAs) and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and sum. With the right stack/combo even outside of peps, you dont have to dose to much reta or any other peptide. But even with reta you need to move. That's why all my peptide dosages are low. For example- bpc157 and tb500 both where ran at 500mcgs -1 mg the most and you suppliment l-citrullineMalate 2:1 a vessel dialator Nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide actively assists the delivery and performance of any peptides in the bloodstream. You just have to watch your blood pressure. Even microdosing Viagra will do the same. *Not advice, just saying.

                    Man at 12mg, I hope youre moving alot because if youre not you are throddling that liver and heart. Be patient, the peps work.

                    Oh and learn your aminos. Subq aminos have alot of potential.

                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                    quicksilver80
                    wrote last edited by quicksilver80
                    #57

                    @EXTROPIAN 25 miles a day on exercise bike regularly. Also a very physically active job. Ive also gained a bunch of muscle while dieting at a deficit. So i should be doing good. Checked bp today. Was fine. Rhr is a little elevated but nothing alarming.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                      @quicksilver80 said:

                      @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                      I wasnt implying to be worried. Just trying to figure out why push it so fast with all the data on the side effects and minimal returns at those doses.

                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80
                      wrote last edited by
                      #58

                      @Mydogdaryl423 i just followed the study protocol. Rs has zero sides anymore.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                        #59

                        Might have to abort this one. I have a trip to SD Cali to see my family and them street tacos are unforgiving. I also want to look my best. Pump up and lean a bit more. This was preliminary. My tapering took an experiMENTAL route. I did reta intranasal which gave me an even lower dose. I did feel the hunger back after the 3rd day but nothing unusual. We still have to watch out what we eat. The majority of today's food are not healthy at all. Foundation first, exercise, eat healthy and specially a healthy mind set. I will try again when I come back. I will be facing landmines/minds of great Mexican dishes where I have to strip to bare glp friendly. High protiend low calorie and señorita reta by my side.

                        2M

                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                          Might have to abort this one. I have a trip to SD Cali to see my family and them street tacos are unforgiving. I also want to look my best. Pump up and lean a bit more. This was preliminary. My tapering took an experiMENTAL route. I did reta intranasal which gave me an even lower dose. I did feel the hunger back after the 3rd day but nothing unusual. We still have to watch out what we eat. The majority of today's food are not healthy at all. Foundation first, exercise, eat healthy and specially a healthy mind set. I will try again when I come back. I will be facing landmines/minds of great Mexican dishes where I have to strip to bare glp friendly. High protiend low calorie and señorita reta by my side.

                          D Offline
                          D Offline
                          davidbrown
                          wrote last edited by
                          #60

                          @EXTROPIAN norteno style street tacos are amazing

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • D denti

                            @lorihinson So many good vendors to choose from. If you want the cheapest kit (10 vials at a time) Nexaph.com is the way to go.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            shanecarter
                            wrote last edited by shanecarter
                            #61

                            @denti certipeptide.com

                            I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

                            D EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                            2
                            • S shanecarter

                              @denti certipeptide.com

                              I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

                              D Offline
                              D Offline
                              denti
                              wrote last edited by
                              #62

                              @shanecarter said:

                              @denti certipeptide.com

                              I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

                              I would never buy from them. They are using an unknown lab.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S shanecarter

                                @denti certipeptide.com

                                I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                #63

                                @shanecarter not eating late or at night make a huge difference. Active day, good workout, no food comas, and a good fasted rem sleep for free natural GH. Gold.

                                2M

                                M 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                  @shanecarter not eating late or at night make a huge difference. Active day, good workout, no food comas, and a good fasted rem sleep for free natural GH. Gold.

                                  M Offline
                                  M Offline
                                  mary
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #64

                                  @EXTROPIAN said:

                                  not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

                                  My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

                                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #65

                                    @mary Same here. Started a 12 week block at the beginning of Sept. Cant eat past 6pm. It was killing me. Finally getting used to it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                      Mydogdaryl423
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #66

                                      @extropian How did the family trip and street tacos go this weekend?

                                      EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                        @extropian How did the family trip and street tacos go this weekend?

                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIAN
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #67

                                        @Mydogdaryl423 oh not there yet. I am looking at mid October if my flight doesn't get canceled due to *fuel prices.

                                        2M

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • M mary

                                          @EXTROPIAN said:

                                          not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

                                          My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          denti
                                          wrote last edited by denti
                                          #68

                                          @mary said:

                                          @EXTROPIAN said:

                                          not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

                                          My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

                                          Hahaha I’m the same but with Tesa/Ipa. I always want at least 3 hours before I last ate to take my dose. So many times when I did want to eat late I knew I didn’t want to have to wait another 3 hours to take the dose so I stopped myself from eating more food late at night.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups