Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
69 Posts 19 Posters 3.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    Might have to abort this one. I have a trip to SD Cali to see my family and them street tacos are unforgiving. I also want to look my best. Pump up and lean a bit more. This was preliminary. My tapering took an experiMENTAL route. I did reta intranasal which gave me an even lower dose. I did feel the hunger back after the 3rd day but nothing unusual. We still have to watch out what we eat. The majority of today's food are not healthy at all. Foundation first, exercise, eat healthy and specially a healthy mind set. I will try again when I come back. I will be facing landmines/minds of great Mexican dishes where I have to strip to bare glp friendly. High protiend low calorie and señorita reta by my side.

    D Offline
    D Offline
    davidbrown
    wrote last edited by
    #60

    @EXTROPIAN norteno style street tacos are amazing

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D denti

      @lorihinson So many good vendors to choose from. If you want the cheapest kit (10 vials at a time) Nexaph.com is the way to go.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      shanecarter
      wrote last edited by shanecarter
      #61

      @denti certipeptide.com

      I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

      D EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
      2
      • S shanecarter

        @denti certipeptide.com

        I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #62

        @shanecarter said:

        @denti certipeptide.com

        I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

        I would never buy from them. They are using an unknown lab.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S shanecarter

          @denti certipeptide.com

          I'm down 40lbs in 7 weeks cut as many carbs as possible and protein load chicken fish and protein shakes avoid eating late in the day. Eat a small meal with a few carbs in the morning to have energy though the day.

          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
          #63

          @shanecarter not eating late or at night make a huge difference. Active day, good workout, no food comas, and a good fasted rem sleep for free natural GH. Gold.

          2M

          M 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            @shanecarter not eating late or at night make a huge difference. Active day, good workout, no food comas, and a good fasted rem sleep for free natural GH. Gold.

            M Offline
            M Offline
            mary
            wrote last edited by
            #64

            @EXTROPIAN said:

            not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

            My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote last edited by
              #65

              @mary Same here. Started a 12 week block at the beginning of Sept. Cant eat past 6pm. It was killing me. Finally getting used to it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by
                #66

                @extropian How did the family trip and street tacos go this weekend?

                EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                  @extropian How did the family trip and street tacos go this weekend?

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by
                  #67

                  @Mydogdaryl423 oh not there yet. I am looking at mid October if my flight doesn't get canceled due to *fuel prices.

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M mary

                    @EXTROPIAN said:

                    not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

                    My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    denti
                    wrote last edited by denti
                    #68

                    @mary said:

                    @EXTROPIAN said:

                    not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

                    My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

                    Hahaha I’m the same but with Tesa/Ipa. I always want at least 3 hours before I last ate to take my dose. So many times when I did want to eat late I knew I didn’t want to have to wait another 3 hours to take the dose so I stopped myself from eating more food late at night.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      I been on reta for 6mo now. It has exceeded my expectations. From 260lb to 215lb. I shed nearly 20% body fat. Maintained and gained muscle as well. I am on my last dosages. I been doing 2mg and have 4-3mg left. I am going to titrate down to 1mg next week and the last two weeks will be 500mcgs. I believe my foundation is good and have more than enough to support and tune as I go outside of peptides.
                      My goal is to see what it takes to come off Reta. If I succeed awesome. If I dont I can continue to taper longer with smaller dosages. But I am going to commit two week or more without it. If I relapse then I hope there is a Reta reset for more weight loss and get shredded. lol

                      A Offline
                      A Offline
                      armandohernandez1
                      wrote last edited by
                      #69

                      @EXTROPIAN

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups