Adalank vs selank
-
Adalank (NA-Selank Amidate) definitely my next peptide. I have a whole kit of selank so not anytime soon. Right now I am taking Adamax for a ride. It is like semax, last longer yes. But I still like the instant Semax kick. Adamax "max effect or ceiling effect" is gradual, but when your there it does last longer.
-
Adalank (NA-Selank Amidate) definitely my next peptide. I have a whole kit of selank so not anytime soon. Right now I am taking Adamax for a ride. It is like semax, last longer yes. But I still like the instant Semax kick. Adamax "max effect or ceiling effect" is gradual, but when your there it does last longer.
@EXTROPIAN so adalank is the same as na selank
-
Honestly I had to look up Adalank and yes. Guess is someone trying to coin it. Ever taken Selank?
@EXTROPIAN yes Selank I've taken so I'm wondering what the real difference is and if it's even worth it
-
I am just as curious. I committed a kit of adamax because there is a few who tried it and liked it. I been researching intranasal and it is not bad. I still have a semax sprayer and haven't touched it. I now been using selank and adamax every other day. On my days off i am still focused and well tempered. I also added cerebrolysin which I take at night. That one is strong and it takes a while for it to taper to get to the sweet spot. I can only describe it as vivid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login