Can these be stacked?
-
Has anyone stacked injectable L-carnitine, CJC-1295, KLOW Blend, and an amino-acid blend (Amino 1 5-Q)?
I’m wondering if these are generally used together or if it’s better to introduce/cycle them separately. I’m especially interested in whether there are any known interactions, side effects, or reasons not to combine them.
Would love to hear from anyone who has actually used this combination and how you approached it.
-
Can’t speak on the 5amino or the Lcarnitine but the wife and I have been on CJC and KLOW for a couple months now and no issues.
-
CJC/Ipa: 200-250mcg each daily fasted before bed. CJC alone I was running 300mcg
Klow: 4mg total (2.5/.5/.5/.5)
5AM-1MQ: Dosing protocols all over the place from 200mcg all the way to 50mg. You may have to just run some and test/titrate up personally. Most of what I see anecdotally is on the higher end -
Many peptides can be stacked but it is generally recommended that you start/research them one at a time initially 1) so that if you have a bad reaction, you know what is causing it, and 2) so that you can see the effect that a particular peptide has for you.
I haven’t tried L-carnitine or 5AM1Q.
-
Also, try to get in the habit of thinking of dosage in mg/mcg rather than units/mL. If you ask for help and say “I’m taking 10 units of XYZ”, nobody will be able to help you and you’ll probably get flamed.
Rant aside, I suggest starting with 1 peptide for 4-6 weeks before adding another.
-
Also, try to get in the habit of thinking of dosage in mg/mcg rather than units/mL. If you ask for help and say “I’m taking 10 units of XYZ”, nobody will be able to help you and you’ll probably get flamed.
Rant aside, I suggest starting with 1 peptide for 4-6 weeks before adding another.
-
Many peptides can be stacked but it is generally recommended that you start/research them one at a time initially 1) so that if you have a bad reaction, you know what is causing it, and 2) so that you can see the effect that a particular peptide has for you.
I haven’t tried L-carnitine or 5AM1Q.
Good call
@ResearchCat -
I know a Rat on the following stack:
Reta 3
tesa/ipa 2/.800
klow 1mg/5mg 2x day
motsc 3mg 5 days a week
5amino 30mg
nad 75mg
Lcarntine 150mg
TRT 200mgjust starting month 3
-
I know a Rat on the following stack:
Reta 3
tesa/ipa 2/.800
klow 1mg/5mg 2x day
motsc 3mg 5 days a week
5amino 30mg
nad 75mg
Lcarntine 150mg
TRT 200mgjust starting month 3
@brandenscheidecker What frequency on your 5Amino and NAD? I've been doing NAD daily and am about to add in 5Amino this week. (I'm also running Reta, SS-31, MOTS-C).
-
daily am preworkout
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
