Glow & Flawless using 5mL vials??
-
Got to admit, was a little confused when my orders came in, was expecting to see the standard 3mL vial for the 10mg Survodutide. But to my surprise the 10mg of Survodutide came in 5mL vials. Guess they had a shortage of the 3mL ones. So out of confusion, I wanted to double check the COA to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But all was good. It was a 5mL vial that was tested and matched what I got.

-
Good to know. I would think that whoever makes and sells vials is making more money than the pep vendors. The demand must be insane. I see more and more crappy quality vials out there.
-
Got to admit, was a little confused when my orders came in, was expecting to see the standard 3mL vial for the 10mg Survodutide. But to my surprise the 10mg of Survodutide came in 5mL vials. Guess they had a shortage of the 3mL ones. So out of confusion, I wanted to double check the COA to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But all was good. It was a 5mL vial that was tested and matched what I got.

@mrjoshua44 That is some serious splashing on those vials if I am seeing that correctly
-
@mrjoshua44 That is some serious splashing on those vials if I am seeing that correctly
@Stevepep Probably condensation on the outside. Just took them out of the fridge to put them in my new to me ultra-low temp freezer for storage. Forgot that I wanted to post about the vial size so so I took some picks while I was waiting for the condensation to go away before I put them in the freezer.
-
Good to know. I would think that whoever makes and sells vials is making more money than the pep vendors. The demand must be insane. I see more and more crappy quality vials out there.
@Snake-Pepskin sell shovels during a gold rush
-
Got to admit, was a little confused when my orders came in, was expecting to see the standard 3mL vial for the 10mg Survodutide. But to my surprise the 10mg of Survodutide came in 5mL vials. Guess they had a shortage of the 3mL ones. So out of confusion, I wanted to double check the COA to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But all was good. It was a 5mL vial that was tested and matched what I got.

@mrjoshua44 have you reconstituted them? curious if they come out cloud as they look. seeing a lot of people talk about glow/flasless lately.
-
@mrjoshua44 have you reconstituted them? curious if they come out cloud as they look. seeing a lot of people talk about glow/flasless lately.
@islander671 They come out perfectly clear. There is condensation on the outside of the vials as I was transferring them into a different fridge. That's why they look the way they do.
-
Last time I ordered from Ngpeptides.com & Glowaminos on the same day(right before I discovered grey market) they ship from the same place apparently right outside LA
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login