Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Glow & Flawless using 5mL vials??
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Glow & Flawless using 5mL vials??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
survodutideresearching
8 Posts 6 Posters 369 Views 1 Watching
Glow & Flawless using 5mL vials??
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Online
    mrjoshua44M Online
    mrjoshua44
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Got to admit, was a little confused when my orders came in, was expecting to see the standard 3mL vial for the 10mg Survodutide. But to my surprise the 10mg of Survodutide came in 5mL vials. Guess they had a shortage of the 3mL ones. So out of confusion, I wanted to double check the COA to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But all was good. It was a 5mL vial that was tested and matched what I got.
    IMG_1355.jpeg

    S I 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake Pepskin
      wrote last edited by Snake Pepskin
      #2

      Good to know. I would think that whoever makes and sells vials is making more money than the pep vendors. The demand must be insane. I see more and more crappy quality vials out there.

      “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
      It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

      Mr SmurfM 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

        Got to admit, was a little confused when my orders came in, was expecting to see the standard 3mL vial for the 10mg Survodutide. But to my surprise the 10mg of Survodutide came in 5mL vials. Guess they had a shortage of the 3mL ones. So out of confusion, I wanted to double check the COA to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But all was good. It was a 5mL vial that was tested and matched what I got.
        IMG_1355.jpeg

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote last edited by Stevepep
        #3

        @mrjoshua44 That is some serious splashing on those vials if I am seeing that correctly

        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Stevepep

          @mrjoshua44 That is some serious splashing on those vials if I am seeing that correctly

          mrjoshua44M Online
          mrjoshua44M Online
          mrjoshua44
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Stevepep Probably condensation on the outside. Just took them out of the fridge to put them in my new to me ultra-low temp freezer for storage. Forgot that I wanted to post about the vial size so so I took some picks while I was waiting for the condensation to go away before I put them in the freezer.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

            Good to know. I would think that whoever makes and sells vials is making more money than the pep vendors. The demand must be insane. I see more and more crappy quality vials out there.

            Mr SmurfM Online
            Mr SmurfM Online
            Mr Smurf
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Snake-Pepskin sell shovels during a gold rush

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

              Got to admit, was a little confused when my orders came in, was expecting to see the standard 3mL vial for the 10mg Survodutide. But to my surprise the 10mg of Survodutide came in 5mL vials. Guess they had a shortage of the 3mL ones. So out of confusion, I wanted to double check the COA to make sure there wasn't a mix up. But all was good. It was a 5mL vial that was tested and matched what I got.
              IMG_1355.jpeg

              I Offline
              I Offline
              islander671
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @mrjoshua44 have you reconstituted them? curious if they come out cloud as they look. seeing a lot of people talk about glow/flasless lately.

              mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I islander671

                @mrjoshua44 have you reconstituted them? curious if they come out cloud as they look. seeing a lot of people talk about glow/flasless lately.

                mrjoshua44M Online
                mrjoshua44M Online
                mrjoshua44
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @islander671 They come out perfectly clear. There is condensation on the outside of the vials as I was transferring them into a different fridge. That's why they look the way they do.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M Offline
                  M Offline
                  MikeMiranda
                  wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                  #8

                  Last time I ordered from Ngpeptides.com & Glowaminos on the same day(right before I discovered grey market) they ship from the same place apparently right outside LA

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups