Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Update to What I stack with my GLP1
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Update to What I stack with my GLP1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
aod-9604glutathionekpvmots-css-31
9 Posts 4 Posters 329 Views 1 Watching
Update to What I stack with my GLP1
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Ok, from the time that I originally posted the other day, I decided to make some changes and switch things around a bit, also did some reading and research on how to best utilize AOD-9604 in my stack. So, my stack of from the other day looked like this:

    MOTS-c: 4mg/3x a week
    SS-31: 5mg daily
    KPV: 600mcg daily
    Tirzepatide: 4.25mg weekly
    Survodutide: 1mg weekly
    NAD+: 50mg-75mg 2x a week
    Glutathione: 1.25mL(250mg) IM 3x a week
    Lipo-c w/B12: 1.5mL(705mg) IM 2x a week before workout
    Mega Muscle Amino Blend: 1.5mL IM 2x a week before workout

    I have now stopped the NAD+, the Mega Muscle Amino Blend and the Lipo-C. My new and improved stack looks like this:

    MOTS-c: 4mg/3x a week
    SS-31: 5mg daily
    AOD-9604: 300mcg daily, titrating up weekly
    KPV: 600mcg daily
    Tirzepatide: 4.25mg weekly
    Survodutide: 1.5mg weekly
    Glutathione: 1.25mL(250mg) IM 3x a week
    L-Carnitine: 600mg (1.2mL) IM Daily for 14 days then 500mg every other day
    IMG_1372.jpeg

    S D 2 Replies Last reply
    3
    • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

      Ok, from the time that I originally posted the other day, I decided to make some changes and switch things around a bit, also did some reading and research on how to best utilize AOD-9604 in my stack. So, my stack of from the other day looked like this:

      MOTS-c: 4mg/3x a week
      SS-31: 5mg daily
      KPV: 600mcg daily
      Tirzepatide: 4.25mg weekly
      Survodutide: 1mg weekly
      NAD+: 50mg-75mg 2x a week
      Glutathione: 1.25mL(250mg) IM 3x a week
      Lipo-c w/B12: 1.5mL(705mg) IM 2x a week before workout
      Mega Muscle Amino Blend: 1.5mL IM 2x a week before workout

      I have now stopped the NAD+, the Mega Muscle Amino Blend and the Lipo-C. My new and improved stack looks like this:

      MOTS-c: 4mg/3x a week
      SS-31: 5mg daily
      AOD-9604: 300mcg daily, titrating up weekly
      KPV: 600mcg daily
      Tirzepatide: 4.25mg weekly
      Survodutide: 1.5mg weekly
      Glutathione: 1.25mL(250mg) IM 3x a week
      L-Carnitine: 600mg (1.2mL) IM Daily for 14 days then 500mg every other day
      IMG_1372.jpeg

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @mrjoshua44 I always say, whatever works for you. Everyone is so different in their fitness, general health, and activity levels.

      SS-31 at 5 grams is generally for people whose mitochondria are in bad shape. At some point, you should be able to dial that back some.

      mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

        Ok, from the time that I originally posted the other day, I decided to make some changes and switch things around a bit, also did some reading and research on how to best utilize AOD-9604 in my stack. So, my stack of from the other day looked like this:

        MOTS-c: 4mg/3x a week
        SS-31: 5mg daily
        KPV: 600mcg daily
        Tirzepatide: 4.25mg weekly
        Survodutide: 1mg weekly
        NAD+: 50mg-75mg 2x a week
        Glutathione: 1.25mL(250mg) IM 3x a week
        Lipo-c w/B12: 1.5mL(705mg) IM 2x a week before workout
        Mega Muscle Amino Blend: 1.5mL IM 2x a week before workout

        I have now stopped the NAD+, the Mega Muscle Amino Blend and the Lipo-C. My new and improved stack looks like this:

        MOTS-c: 4mg/3x a week
        SS-31: 5mg daily
        AOD-9604: 300mcg daily, titrating up weekly
        KPV: 600mcg daily
        Tirzepatide: 4.25mg weekly
        Survodutide: 1.5mg weekly
        Glutathione: 1.25mL(250mg) IM 3x a week
        L-Carnitine: 600mg (1.2mL) IM Daily for 14 days then 500mg every other day
        IMG_1372.jpeg

        D Offline
        D Offline
        DocCherie
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @mrjoshua44 I'm curious if you can feel the effects of the Survodutide? Did you take Tirz without it at first so you could tell the difference with it?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan Douglas
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I would pick one of the three: AOD, Tirz, or Survo. You're not going to get to your destination any faster by spitting the gas pedal into three parts. To each his own though.

          mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            @mrjoshua44 I always say, whatever works for you. Everyone is so different in their fitness, general health, and activity levels.

            SS-31 at 5 grams is generally for people whose mitochondria are in bad shape. At some point, you should be able to dial that back some.

            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Stevepep I'm using 5mg, not 5g. I wish I were that rich.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

              @Stevepep I'm using 5mg, not 5g. I wish I were that rich.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @mrjoshua44 thats what i meant

              mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                I would pick one of the three: AOD, Tirz, or Survo. You're not going to get to your destination any faster by spitting the gas pedal into three parts. To each his own though.

                mrjoshua44M Offline
                mrjoshua44M Offline
                mrjoshua44
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Stan-Douglas It's not always about getting to the destination faster, after decades of being extremely obese, my body has a lot of work to do to heal itself from the inside while I put in the work on the outside. The Survo if mainly for the health benefits it has on the liver, and adding in the AOD-9604 and L-Carnitine, introduces a massive kinetic multiplier to my stack. This combination creates a highly precise, multi-stage metabolic pipeline. So see, I have reasoning behind the things I do.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @mrjoshua44 thats what i meant

                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Stevepep 5–10 mg daily of SS-31 is in the standard mitochondrial support range.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                    @Stevepep 5–10 mg daily of SS-31 is in the standard mitochondrial support range.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by Stevepep
                    #9

                    @mrjoshua44 Whatever works my man, I haven't seen over 5 after 8 weeks. I just asked petidefox AI lol. It said to back off to 6mg 2 to 3x per week or 2mg a day. Like I say, though, you can try titrating down maybe a MG and see if you feel any change; if you do, titrate back up. It can get expensive at these dosages. I just went to 3x per week for motsc, and I like it. I was using it every day, 3 mg a day, so 21 a week, and just went to 5mg 3x a week, and I feel better so far. You never know. I am really liking peptidefox and I am skeptical of these types of websites after spending some time in e-commerce, many times, these are funnels for retailers. Great find!!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups