Amazon supplies
-
Are Amazon syringes safe and reliable to use, or is it better to avoid them? Can’t beat the price
-
Are Amazon syringes safe and reliable to use, or is it better to avoid them? Can’t beat the price
@RagnatLothbrok Same I use amazon for pretty much everything. As always read reviews to determine the best option.
-
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
-
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
@Eleanor where do you get vials then? I only know of either walmart or amazon for them. Thanks
-
@84.brig_tailor
I like medlabsupply.com
They have both Ultra Spec and ALK, which are both true sterile. Ultra Spec is generally cheaper; although neither is really 'cheap'. Look under Lab Supplies. -
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.
Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.
-
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.
Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.
@ResearchCat
Oh my, that must be very challenging. What State do you live in? -
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.
Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.
@ResearchCat just have Amazon deliver to friend or family in a free state like Florida and then have them mail it to you.
-
The plan is to move to a free state. But yeah, if I get desperate, I can send it to a drop box across the border.
For now, I just keep 1,000 each pen needles and syringes in my preferred sizes.
-
@vpep 100% I have used a few brands and those are up there with the big brand diabetes needles.
-
I'd be curious if https://diamedstore.com/ would ship to restricted states. They don't mention anything about needing a prescription anywhere that I can see. I have purchased from them but live in a state that doesn't seem to give a shit.
-
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.
Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states
You can buy from RUO supplies sites that sell BAC water, vials etc. They are more expensive but if you are in states like NY NJ that's the only option. I lived in NY for 5 yrs unaware of this and wasn't into RUO research. But now in the future I would never move there. What a pain.
I'm not sure if sites like Carewell strictly check state laws. Someone mentioned Diamed store too. Try ordering and see.
-
For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.
The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.
@Eleanor I second this. I haven't found any reputable vendors for vials on Amazon. I use Farris Labs for those.
Everything else is ready to find and there are good quality options. I like the Gluco-care syringes and pen tips.
I have found pen cartridges that were from a reputable source on there also. Just no true Clean Room prepared vials with COAs.
-
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states
You can buy from RUO supplies sites that sell BAC water, vials etc. They are more expensive but if you are in states like NY NJ that's the only option. I lived in NY for 5 yrs unaware of this and wasn't into RUO research. But now in the future I would never move there. What a pain.
I'm not sure if sites like Carewell strictly check state laws. Someone mentioned Diamed store too. Try ordering and see.
This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states
You can buy from RUO supplies sites that sell BAC water, vials etc. They are more expensive but if you are in states like NY NJ that's the only option. I lived in NY for 5 yrs unaware of this and wasn't into RUO research. But now in the future I would never move there. What a pain.
I'm not sure if sites like Carewell strictly check state laws. Someone mentioned Diamed store too. Try ordering and see.
No issue in NY buying right from Amazon. No restrictions.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login