Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Amazon supplies
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Amazon supplies

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
syringes
34 Posts 21 Posters 1.2k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    RagnatLothbrok
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Are Amazon syringes safe and reliable to use, or is it better to avoid them? Can’t beat the price

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Offline
      M Offline
      MCMAC3998
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I've been using them for years and have no issues. I buy all my syringes, alcohol wipes and Sharpe's containers from there

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • R RagnatLothbrok

        Are Amazon syringes safe and reliable to use, or is it better to avoid them? Can’t beat the price

        J Online
        J Online
        Juliano546
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @RagnatLothbrok Same I use amazon for pretty much everything. As always read reviews to determine the best option.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I’ve been using the ones from BH supplies on AMZ for the 1/2”, no problems at all

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote last edited by Eleanor
            #5

            For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

            The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            8 ResearchCatR R 3 Replies Last reply
            2
            • E Eleanor

              For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

              The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

              8 Offline
              8 Offline
              84.brig_tailor
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Eleanor where do you get vials then? I only know of either walmart or amazon for them. Thanks

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote last edited by Eleanor
                #7

                @84.brig_tailor
                I like medlabsupply.com
                They have both Ultra Spec and ALK, which are both true sterile. Ultra Spec is generally cheaper; although neither is really 'cheap'. Look under Lab Supplies.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • E Eleanor

                  For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

                  The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Eleanor said:

                  For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

                  The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

                  This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.

                  Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  E S pep_researcherP 3 Replies Last reply
                  4
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    @Eleanor said:

                    For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

                    The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

                    This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.

                    Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @ResearchCat
                    Oh my, that must be very challenging. What State do you live in?

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      @Eleanor said:

                      For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

                      The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

                      This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.

                      Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.

                      S Online
                      S Online
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by Stevepep
                      #10

                      @ResearchCat just have Amazon deliver to friend or family in a free state like Florida and then have them mail it to you.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ResearchCatR Offline
                        ResearchCatR Offline
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                        #11

                        The plan is to move to a free state. But yeah, if I get desperate, I can send it to a drop box across the border.

                        For now, I just keep 1,000 each pen needles and syringes in my preferred sizes.

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • WisGal64W WisGal64

                          I’ve been using the ones from BH supplies on AMZ for the 1/2”, no problems at all

                          vpepsV Offline
                          vpepsV Offline
                          vpeps
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @WisGal64 BH Supplies Insulin Syringes are the best. Better than any medical grade brand I tried. Smooth, sharp, precise, clearly graded.

                          attentiion is all you need

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ResearchCatR Offline
                            ResearchCatR Offline
                            ResearchCat
                            wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                            #13

                            @vpep 100% I have used a few brands and those are up there with the big brand diabetes needles.

                            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Shifted
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              I'd be curious if https://diamedstore.com/ would ship to restricted states. They don't mention anything about needing a prescription anywhere that I can see. I have purchased from them but live in a state that doesn't seem to give a shit.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                @Eleanor said:

                                For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

                                The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

                                This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states. ‘Official’ companies won’t ship to you unless you have a prescription for diabetes supplies. So in my case, I have to scour amazon looking for vendors who will ship to me.

                                Mind you, I can walk a block from my office and get free syringes to inject heroin or fentanyl, but I can’t buy syringes for any other purpose unless I have my doctor’s permission.

                                pep_researcherP Offline
                                pep_researcherP Offline
                                pep_researcher
                                wrote last edited by pep_researcher
                                #15

                                @ResearchCat said:

                                This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states

                                You can buy from RUO supplies sites that sell BAC water, vials etc. They are more expensive but if you are in states like NY NJ that's the only option. I lived in NY for 5 yrs unaware of this and wasn't into RUO research. But now in the future I would never move there. What a pain.

                                I'm not sure if sites like Carewell strictly check state laws. Someone mentioned Diamed store too. Try ordering and see.

                                Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • E Eleanor

                                  For me, ADWdiabetes.com is markedly cheaper but I don't have Amazon Prime.

                                  The only exception is vials; I will not use Amazon or other off color source.

                                  R Offline
                                  R Offline
                                  randallchampion
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Eleanor I second this. I haven't found any reputable vendors for vials on Amazon. I use Farris Labs for those.

                                  Everything else is ready to find and there are good quality options. I like the Gluco-care syringes and pen tips.

                                  I have found pen cartridges that were from a reputable source on there also. Just no true Clean Room prepared vials with COAs.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                    @ResearchCat said:

                                    This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states

                                    You can buy from RUO supplies sites that sell BAC water, vials etc. They are more expensive but if you are in states like NY NJ that's the only option. I lived in NY for 5 yrs unaware of this and wasn't into RUO research. But now in the future I would never move there. What a pain.

                                    I'm not sure if sites like Carewell strictly check state laws. Someone mentioned Diamed store too. Try ordering and see.

                                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @pep_researcher said:

                                    @ResearchCat said:

                                    This is a challenge for those of us who live in restricted states

                                    You can buy from RUO supplies sites that sell BAC water, vials etc. They are more expensive but if you are in states like NY NJ that's the only option. I lived in NY for 5 yrs unaware of this and wasn't into RUO research. But now in the future I would never move there. What a pain.

                                    I'm not sure if sites like Carewell strictly check state laws. Someone mentioned Diamed store too. Try ordering and see.

                                    No issue in NY buying right from Amazon. No restrictions.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • C Offline
                                      C Offline
                                      Commander
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      No issue in NJ either.

                                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • atlas01A Online
                                        atlas01A Online
                                        atlas01
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        No issue in NC. Also, I recently found out that pen needles and other supplies are HSA eligible.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J Offline
                                          J Offline
                                          jackiee
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Surprisingly, no issues in Illinois. I think that the only state worse than Illinois has to be California.

                                          M pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups