Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Glow Aminos User Review: Excellent Company
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Glow Aminos User Review: Excellent Company

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
glow-aminosreviewglp3-r
9 Posts 4 Posters 551 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    carlosbetancourt
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by Carlos Betancourt on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    So far no complaints with this company. Good service and excellent product


    πŸ›’ Shop Glow Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Glow Aminos' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • C carlosbetancourt

      This is a vendor review submitted by Carlos Betancourt on PeptideCritic.com.

      Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


      Review

      So far no complaints with this company. Good service and excellent product


      πŸ›’ Shop Glow Aminos

      πŸ“– Read the full review on Glow Aminos' page

      Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

      Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

      bfullerB Offline
      bfullerB Offline
      bfuller
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @carlosbetancourt I agree, the Reta, and AM Shred (new formula) is fantastic

      D 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • bfullerB bfuller

        @carlosbetancourt I agree, the Reta, and AM Shred (new formula) is fantastic

        D Online
        D Online
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @bfuller Can you tell me what you like about AM Shred and what is your dosing protocol?

        bfullerB 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • D denti

          @bfuller Can you tell me what you like about AM Shred and what is your dosing protocol?

          bfullerB Offline
          bfullerB Offline
          bfuller
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @denti I like the blend stucture it has 200mg of Carnatine, only 500mcg B12 but the greatest part is the 1% Lidocaine that makes the injection pain free. I've used Glow Aminos and Flawless Compounds AM Shred, same batchs same great product.

          L-Carnitine 200mg
          Choline 50mg
          Inositol 50mg
          Methionine 25mg
          Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg

          My protocol is 1ml of AM Shred with 0.5 ml of regular L-Carnatine(750mg/ml Growth Guys) dran in the barrel =1.5ml Daily before cardio or resistance training. Approx 4 times a week.

          That brings the L Carnatine up to 550mg per shot which is the level I find works for my research. I find this blend helps with clean sustained energy especially if MOTS-C is in the mix, and I find its impact on recovery is really noticible for me especially in my sleep RHR, it always seems to stay in the lower range on the days I use it even after a strenuous physically active day. Which makes sense becasue of its proven cariovascular benifits and antioxident effects on oxidative stress.

          L-Carnatine on its own or high amounts in a blend without the 1% lidocaine is probably the most uncomfertable injection you will ever experience. So that tells me I like the effects enough to endure the shot although I didn't look forward to it.

          I used to do just 500 mg L-Carnatine but this blend has been a nice upgrade with the MIC and B12 for sure. The 1% Lidocaine is really amazing its now a painless shot and I'm not wincing or watching my muscle twitch or cramp up while i'm inecting! Big win!

          Anyways check out Alex Kikels L-Carnatine seminar to find guidence and dosages based on what you are trying to achieve. Link is below. I hope this helps


          THE L-CARNITINE SEMINAR

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • bfullerB bfuller

            @denti I like the blend stucture it has 200mg of Carnatine, only 500mcg B12 but the greatest part is the 1% Lidocaine that makes the injection pain free. I've used Glow Aminos and Flawless Compounds AM Shred, same batchs same great product.

            L-Carnitine 200mg
            Choline 50mg
            Inositol 50mg
            Methionine 25mg
            Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg

            My protocol is 1ml of AM Shred with 0.5 ml of regular L-Carnatine(750mg/ml Growth Guys) dran in the barrel =1.5ml Daily before cardio or resistance training. Approx 4 times a week.

            That brings the L Carnatine up to 550mg per shot which is the level I find works for my research. I find this blend helps with clean sustained energy especially if MOTS-C is in the mix, and I find its impact on recovery is really noticible for me especially in my sleep RHR, it always seems to stay in the lower range on the days I use it even after a strenuous physically active day. Which makes sense becasue of its proven cariovascular benifits and antioxident effects on oxidative stress.

            L-Carnatine on its own or high amounts in a blend without the 1% lidocaine is probably the most uncomfertable injection you will ever experience. So that tells me I like the effects enough to endure the shot although I didn't look forward to it.

            I used to do just 500 mg L-Carnatine but this blend has been a nice upgrade with the MIC and B12 for sure. The 1% Lidocaine is really amazing its now a painless shot and I'm not wincing or watching my muscle twitch or cramp up while i'm inecting! Big win!

            Anyways check out Alex Kikels L-Carnatine seminar to find guidence and dosages based on what you are trying to achieve. Link is below. I hope this helps


            THE L-CARNITINE SEMINAR

            D Online
            D Online
            denti
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @bfuller Are you injecting subq?

            bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D denti

              @bfuller Are you injecting subq?

              bfullerB Offline
              bfullerB Offline
              bfuller
              wrote last edited by bfuller
              #6

              @denti No, with that amount of L-Carnatine you need to go intramuscular rotating shoulders, quads, Glutes. If you are planing on doing a smaller dose of like 50mg and under 0.5ml you could probably get away with sub Q but L-carnatine sub Q doesn't disipate very well and can leave persiistant lumps and nodes and stings quite a bit as it can irritate the fat cells and sting like a wasp. The verterans that coached me on it recomended IM only as it has better absobtion and effects when it is injected deep in the muscle belly.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • D denti

                @bfuller Can you tell me what you like about AM Shred and what is your dosing protocol?

                bfullerB Offline
                bfullerB Offline
                bfuller
                wrote last edited by bfuller
                #7

                @denti One thing i didn't mention was the effects on improving anabolism. I can say I haven't noticed this as an effect for me and even if it has an effect it has been negligible or not noticable in my case. For me the the energy from fat mobilazation and lipolosis and the recovery has been the biggest needle movers,in my objective tracking data, and subjective performance when comparing workouts with or without the product.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • M Online
                  M Online
                  MikeMiranda
                  wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                  #8

                  I ordered a bunch of 10mL bacteriostatic water from Glow Aminos in June, since I think Hospira is a rip-off and a waste of money. Glow Aminos' bacteriostatic water has been good to me; I have used it on Reta/Tirz/Tesa/Kpv/Cartalax with zero issues.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • bfullerB bfuller

                    @carlosbetancourt I agree, the Reta, and AM Shred (new formula) is fantastic

                    D Online
                    D Online
                    denti
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @bfuller said:

                    @carlosbetancourt I agree, the Reta, and AM Shred (new formula) is fantastic

                    I just received my AM Shred. Do you store yours refrigerated or at room temp?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups