Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. Half truths and half lies
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Half truths and half lies

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
19 Posts 10 Posters 708 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SwollStreetBetsS SwollStreetBets

    Those are some crazy comments, well really they're just the same comment rehashed thousands of times. Also I don't know where this peptides "interest = antivaxxer" meme came from, but I'm very deliberately tuned out of most mass media culture these days.

    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCat
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    @SwollStreetBets It’s because the people telling you to take all the vaccines are the same people telling you that peptides will literally kill you. So if you aren’t getting 12 Covid boosters a year, you obviously don’t care about the children and probably snort peptides, which everybody knows is just fentanyl anyway.

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      @stan-douglas yeah, that one is coming right after the “I was wrong about COVID lockdowns!” Video. 🤣

      Oddly, I can’t see the comments on his videos. I wonder if i previously told him he was full of shit and now I am banned from commenting. No idea how he got 15MM subs. I know there is a high demand for hearing what you already believe, but I guess he is poisoning the well for all the people who don’t know about peps.

      MyBM Offline
      MyBM Offline
      MyB
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @ResearchCat said:

      Oddly, I can’t see the comments on his videos.

      He shutdown the ability to comment. Often its the comments section that gets channels shutdown by talking about where to obtain RUO.

      Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

      pep_researcherP boogiescofferB 2 Replies Last reply
      2
      • MyBM MyB

        @ResearchCat said:

        Oddly, I can’t see the comments on his videos.

        He shutdown the ability to comment. Often its the comments section that gets channels shutdown by talking about where to obtain RUO.

        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcher
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        @MyB ROTFL people are brilliant! 🤣

        I reported him as misinformation too. We all should do. This guy is a disease. He looks handsome and mild mannered but he's a big pharma lackey.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

          @MyB ROTFL people are brilliant! 🤣

          I reported him as misinformation too. We all should do. This guy is a disease. He looks handsome and mild mannered but he's a big pharma lackey.

          S Online
          S Online
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          @pep_researcher good idea me too

          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

            @SwollStreetBets It’s because the people telling you to take all the vaccines are the same people telling you that peptides will literally kill you. So if you aren’t getting 12 Covid boosters a year, you obviously don’t care about the children and probably snort peptides, which everybody knows is just fentanyl anyway.

            M Offline
            M Offline
            mary
            wrote last edited by mary
            #14

            @ResearchCat
            lol...That was very cathartic!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • boogiescofferB Online
              boogiescofferB Online
              boogiescoffer
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              Ugh. This putz was all in on the “100% safe and effective” scam. Where was he on “EXPOSING the Truth” on that? He’s a shill for the system, and the system is corrupt.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S Stevepep

                @pep_researcher good idea me too

                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @Stevepep Hehe

                What's weird about people commenting in his support is that they seem to unilaterally designate anyone in support of peptides as antivaxxer. Which is NOT the case.

                I'm not fully aware of the COVID vaccine controversy in the US, I was outside the US during that time but I got two shots myself and the govt in that country then STOPPED. No more COVID vaccines.

                But in the US they are still shooting people with that juice 6 yrs later? WHYYYYY?

                Countries like India which were the worst hit ones during the second wave in 2021, stopped after 2 shots and haven't had any outbreak since. India is top among the COVID death toll. The govt denies real numbers but journalists investigated and it's in the range of 4-5 million. Yet now there's no outbreak and no one's dying from COVID without continuing vaccine.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MyBM MyB

                  @ResearchCat said:

                  Oddly, I can’t see the comments on his videos.

                  He shutdown the ability to comment. Often its the comments section that gets channels shutdown by talking about where to obtain RUO.

                  boogiescofferB Online
                  boogiescofferB Online
                  boogiescoffer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  @MyB That’s always a good sign of someone who “believes in science” and has the sauce to back up what they’re saying. It’s funny, pharma ads on social channels never allow comments either. Weird.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                    Mydogdaryl423
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    Rebuttal to Dr Mike's video.

                    https://youtu.be/UggQaUNbDfM?is=wdA8sLk7pNAW9BzQ

                    pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                      Rebuttal to Dr Mike's video.

                      https://youtu.be/UggQaUNbDfM?is=wdA8sLk7pNAW9BzQ

                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @Mydogdaryl423 Awesome!! I think someone did post a comment in Dr Mike original video to bring Dr Alex Tatem on the panel and have a fair discussion. Even Dr Nick Norwitz or Dr Ashley Froese.

                      Dr. Mike is a big pharma mouthpiece, asshole. In his debates with pro MAHA people, he often created deflection when he didn't have a good rebuttal to their points.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups