Scientists Found The KEY TO CURING Chronic Fatigue (Biggest Study Ever)
-
This 'key' is certainly a huge player. Pay special attention to his comment re: copper and iron. Although he does not stress it, he's not kidding. It's a very real possibility.
-
AI summary:
The video explains that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome involves a nervous system trapped in a 'fight or flight' state that incorrectly interprets physical effort as a threat, and outlines a four-step recovery roadmap focusing on nervous system regulation, nutritional support, detoxification, and reducing environmental toxins -
This 'key' is certainly a huge player. Pay special attention to his comment re: copper and iron. Although he does not stress it, he's not kidding. It's a very real possibility.
@Eleanor He is not a solid source on the subject.
While this is one key to improving outcomes, it is not THE key. Also, high copper and iron levels are not a common characteristic among post-viral populations, in fact, mineral deficiencies are far more prevalent.
Videos are not a reliable source for systemic diseases -- they are too complicated, and research is too underfunded to ever "cure" ME/CFS or even Long Covid.
Try Health Rising if you want a source for research news.https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2026/08/27/fight-flight-me-cfs-long-covid/
-
@Eleanor He is not a solid source on the subject.
While this is one key to improving outcomes, it is not THE key. Also, high copper and iron levels are not a common characteristic among post-viral populations, in fact, mineral deficiencies are far more prevalent.
Videos are not a reliable source for systemic diseases -- they are too complicated, and research is too underfunded to ever "cure" ME/CFS or even Long Covid.
Try Health Rising if you want a source for research news.https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2026/08/27/fight-flight-me-cfs-long-covid/
-
Lmao. If I didn't know your age(which you have posted here numerous times) I would swear you were 12.
-
@mary
You are not a solid source on the subject either. I post videos in which people might find a crumb or two of info they can investigate. I don't click the links you post. Bye! -
This 'key' is certainly a huge player. Pay special attention to his comment re: copper and iron. Although he does not stress it, he's not kidding. It's a very real possibility.
-
I do not want to click on her links because one that she posted in a previous post of mine was highly suspicious for virus. The reason I think this the case, is another poster reported clicking on a link she posted on a thread that gave a virus warning when he clicked it. Therefore, I don't really care what she has to say and will not be clicking on her links, even ones that might be clean.
@extropian I do like the bioregulators but trying to be careful with them. Think it might be useful to boost the dose of a couple of them, esp. KPV.
-
If true well it seem to be working. I been taking semax now adamax, selank and celebrolysin. Very much bioregulators as well. Head chatter is out of the way and I have been a bit more motivated via volition. Maybe it is the degree of flow state the compounds offer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login