Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
27 Posts 6 Posters 776 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Offline
    A Offline
    anotherdad
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi peeps,

    I recently got some 10mg slu-pp-915 capsules from disguised alpha. Subjectively the research animals seems to have a significant boost in energy for workouts and some notable last stage fat loss (ie last lower abdominals and posterior waste/hip) which is typically difficult and slow.... The odd thing I wanted to get some input on is that these are powder filled capsules. They looked pink ish which isn't odd for disguised alpha. Out of curiosity I opened one up and noticed the actual powder inside is a distinct orange/red color which was showing through the otherwise fairly white capsule. Does anyone else have any experience with this compound? Does this color seem normal? I was expecting a white/off white based on what info I could find on the webz. I reached out to DA to ask if this was the typical color or the powder. Just kinda was a shocking color from most other whitish powder that compounds normally are (-ghkcu). Thanks for any input

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A anotherdad

      Hi peeps,

      I recently got some 10mg slu-pp-915 capsules from disguised alpha. Subjectively the research animals seems to have a significant boost in energy for workouts and some notable last stage fat loss (ie last lower abdominals and posterior waste/hip) which is typically difficult and slow.... The odd thing I wanted to get some input on is that these are powder filled capsules. They looked pink ish which isn't odd for disguised alpha. Out of curiosity I opened one up and noticed the actual powder inside is a distinct orange/red color which was showing through the otherwise fairly white capsule. Does anyone else have any experience with this compound? Does this color seem normal? I was expecting a white/off white based on what info I could find on the webz. I reached out to DA to ask if this was the typical color or the powder. Just kinda was a shocking color from most other whitish powder that compounds normally are (-ghkcu). Thanks for any input

      D Offline
      D Offline
      denti
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @anotherdad

      @anotherdad said:

      Hi peeps,

      I recently got some 10mg slu-pp-915 capsules from disguised alpha. Subjectively the research animals seems to have a significant boost in energy for workouts and some notable last stage fat loss (ie last lower abdominals and posterior waste/hip) which is typically difficult and slow.... The odd thing I wanted to get some input on is that these are powder filled capsules. They looked pink ish which isn't odd for disguised alpha. Out of curiosity I opened one up and noticed the actual powder inside is a distinct orange/red color which was showing through the otherwise fairly white capsule. Does anyone else have any experience with this compound? Does this color seem normal? I was expecting a white/off white based on what info I could find on the webz. I reached out to DA to ask if this was the typical color or the powder. Just kinda was a shocking color from most other whitish powder that compounds normally are (-ghkcu). Thanks for any input

      I do not have an answer for you, but please keep us updated on what you find out, and also how Slu-pp-915 works for you. I am interested in trying this one day.

      What dosage are you planning to take?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bobsB Offline
        bobsB Offline
        bobs
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        All the pictures I found of slu-pp-915 being sold showed white powder. Searching for the description I found it should be white and it can't be orange or red. This color is a good match for 5-amino-1mq though.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • A Offline
          A Offline
          anotherdad
          wrote last edited by anotherdad
          #4

          Research has begun at 10mg, based on some suggestions from Vigorous Steve. He seems to equate this to ~100mg slu pp 332. Probably will not research this much more because this test creature is pretty shredded and can feel some of the creakiness and strength decline that comes with being very lean which was the initial goal of cutting to setup for growth without as much fat already there. Will begin a slow bulk phase and cut all burner type research compounds. Once I get a response from Disguised Alpha I'll post it here.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • A Offline
            A Offline
            anotherdad
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Response from Disguised Alpha:

            "Yes, that deep orange/reddish color is typical for our SLU-PP-915 10mg capsule powder, so what you’re seeing is normal for this product.

            I completely understand why you wanted to double-check, especially since there isn’t a ton of information available online about the appearance."

            Best,
            Chris
            Disguised Alpha Labs

            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A anotherdad

              Response from Disguised Alpha:

              "Yes, that deep orange/reddish color is typical for our SLU-PP-915 10mg capsule powder, so what you’re seeing is normal for this product.

              I completely understand why you wanted to double-check, especially since there isn’t a ton of information available online about the appearance."

              Best,
              Chris
              Disguised Alpha Labs

              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @anotherdad said:

              Response from Disguised Alpha:

              "Yes, that deep orange/reddish color is typical for our SLU-PP-915 10mg capsule powder, so what you’re seeing is normal for this product.

              I completely understand why you wanted to double-check, especially since there isn’t a ton of information available online about the appearance."

              Best,
              Chris
              Disguised Alpha Labs

              Lol...must be fine. They said so.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Offline
                A Offline
                anotherdad
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Yeah, unless I shell for testing not sure how much this means. They have a coa but not with a lab that anyone here trusts ... I'll reach out to vanguard and see if they can test this and how much and decide yay/nay from there.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Offline
                  A Offline
                  anotherdad
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Seems like the minimum option is 250.00. I won't be doing that for the amount I invested in the product. I did follow up with them again asking if there is some reason chemistry/production why the color is so different than the limited information available online (or some kind of iodide or filler etc...). Unfortunately there isn't a huge basis for comparison on this compound yet.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R Offline
                    R Offline
                    Rosie G
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    I got some from kimera chems and it was the same orangish reddish brown color

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A Offline
                      A Offline
                      anotherdad
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      Yeah. I saw that these two suppliers seemed to have the best dosage/value. Probably same raw material. Limited suppliers thus far. I'm just wondering how accurate general description of the compound is from the large chem suppliers. But I found another coat from freedom I think on umbrella labs that says appearance is white crystalline powder. So who knows at this point

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Offline
                        A Offline
                        anotherdad
                        wrote last edited by anotherdad
                        #11

                        I asked further about the color of the product vs other descriptions and got an update from disguised alpha:

                        "That’s a completely fair question. I actually reached out to our lab to have them double-check this just to be safe. The powder typically should not be that deep orange/reddish color, so I don’t want to tell you it’s normal until we’ve verified exactly what happened.

                        We’re going to go ahead and reship it for you in the meantime at no additional cost. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

                        Best,
                        Chris
                        Disguised Alpha Labs"

                        I asked to be updated on what the lab says and will compare what is reshipped to me. I'm wondering if this was mislabelled 5-amino ... someone earlier posted that that compound had looked similar to them with an orange red color. It's in the same "cutting/burning" category. I Have no clue honestly. I will keep updating post based on what info I'm given and what the reshipped product looks like.

                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • A anotherdad

                          I asked further about the color of the product vs other descriptions and got an update from disguised alpha:

                          "That’s a completely fair question. I actually reached out to our lab to have them double-check this just to be safe. The powder typically should not be that deep orange/reddish color, so I don’t want to tell you it’s normal until we’ve verified exactly what happened.

                          We’re going to go ahead and reship it for you in the meantime at no additional cost. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

                          Best,
                          Chris
                          Disguised Alpha Labs"

                          I asked to be updated on what the lab says and will compare what is reshipped to me. I'm wondering if this was mislabelled 5-amino ... someone earlier posted that that compound had looked similar to them with an orange red color. It's in the same "cutting/burning" category. I Have no clue honestly. I will keep updating post based on what info I'm given and what the reshipped product looks like.

                          D Offline
                          D Offline
                          denti
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @anotherdad said:

                          I asked further about the color of the product vs other descriptions and got an update from disguised alpha:

                          "That’s a completely fair question. I actually reached out to our lab to have them double-check this just to be safe. The powder typically should not be that deep orange/reddish color, so I don’t want to tell you it’s normal until we’ve verified exactly what happened.

                          We’re going to go ahead and reship it for you in the meantime at no additional cost. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

                          Best,
                          Chris
                          Disguised Alpha Labs"

                          I asked to be updated on what the lab says and will compare what is reshipped to me. I'm wondering if this was mislabelled 5-amino ... someone earlier posted that that compound had looked similar to them with an orange red color. It's in the same "cutting/burning" category. I Have no clue honestly. I will keep updating post based on what info I'm given and what the reshipped product looks like.

                          Please also keep us updated. I am wanting to buy from them also, but waiting to hear what your reshipment looks like. My first thought was that you got mislabeled 5A1MQ because of the orange brown color in the pills.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D Offline
                            D Offline
                            derekg1
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            Interesting, I just checked a bottle of slu-pp-915 from DA (hadn't started it yet) and the caps are all the pink color you saw. I'm emailing them now to see whats up..

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Offline
                              A Offline
                              anotherdad
                              wrote last edited by anotherdad
                              #14

                              So I got the replacement bottle of slu-pp-915 capsules. This time the powder was white inside, no hint of orange or any other color. I asked if they ever figured out what happened and what was in the first bottle (labeled exactly the same with same batch number). The reply was that they believe it may have been a mislabeled SLU blend with some other compounds but couldn't say for sure and suggested I throw it out.

                              Based on some other comments about 5-amino-1mq being that red/orange color sometimes I dug around on the DA website and noticed that under the 5-qmino-1mq product description there is a product appearance notice statement that this product may appear orange, red, yellow based on raws. So ... My guess is that the first bottle I received was possible a blend of slu-pp-XXX and 5-amino-1mq or maybe just straight 5-amino-1mq which is available as a capsule product as well through them ... I supposed in either of those cases it could be researched during a mid to late stage of a cutting phase for lipolytic effects ... Good thing rats aren't concerned about taking unknown pills.

                              D 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • A anotherdad

                                So I got the replacement bottle of slu-pp-915 capsules. This time the powder was white inside, no hint of orange or any other color. I asked if they ever figured out what happened and what was in the first bottle (labeled exactly the same with same batch number). The reply was that they believe it may have been a mislabeled SLU blend with some other compounds but couldn't say for sure and suggested I throw it out.

                                Based on some other comments about 5-amino-1mq being that red/orange color sometimes I dug around on the DA website and noticed that under the 5-qmino-1mq product description there is a product appearance notice statement that this product may appear orange, red, yellow based on raws. So ... My guess is that the first bottle I received was possible a blend of slu-pp-XXX and 5-amino-1mq or maybe just straight 5-amino-1mq which is available as a capsule product as well through them ... I supposed in either of those cases it could be researched during a mid to late stage of a cutting phase for lipolytic effects ... Good thing rats aren't concerned about taking unknown pills.

                                D Offline
                                D Offline
                                denti
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @anotherdad said:

                                So I got the replacement bottle of slu-pp-915 capsules. This time the powder was white inside, no hint of orange or any other color. I asked if they ever figured out what happened and what was in the first bottle (labeled exactly the same with same batch number). The reply was that they believe it may have been a mislabeled SLU blend with some other compounds but couldn't say for sure and suggested I throw it out.

                                Based on some other comments about 5-amino-1mq being that red/orange color sometimes I dig around on the DA website and noticed that under the 5-qmino-1mq product description that is a product appearance notice statement that this product may appear orange, red, yellow based on raws. So ... My guess is that the first bottle I received was possible a blend of slu-pp-XXX and 5-amino-1mq or maybe just straight 5-amino-1mq which is available as a capsule product as well through them ... I supposed in either of those cases it could be researched during a mid to late stage of a cutting phase for lipolytic effects ... Good thing rats aren't concerned about taking unknown pills.

                                Thank you for the update! Makes me not want to order anything from them now. What a mistake to have completely different peps to be mislabeled.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Offline
                                  A Offline
                                  anotherdad
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Yeah ... I mean it's a kind of a big mistake but it does happen. The customer service was quick and they did offer fast replacement. But the quality control doesn't generate confidence.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    derekg1
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Yep, just got the same update. Not ideal by any means but what will be more telling is if they do a general recall or not. So far if someone asks they are making it right but what about people (I'd have been one of them) that just assumes its good to go and doesn't check the color. I'm curious if they'll notify all the buyers during a certain time to check their stock or not.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      denti
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Keep us updated what you two think about the 915 after using it. I still would like to try it one of these days.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Offline
                                        A Offline
                                        anotherdad
                                        wrote last edited by anotherdad
                                        #19

                                        My guinea pig tested both. He can't tell much difference in energy between 2, no side effects, and he's already very lean so will be looking if there is more definition in lower abs/lower back. If I had to guess the red/orange is 5 amino 1mq because I don't really know any other peps this color. No idea of what the dosage is per cap or the red/orange one. The white powder in the new slu 915 caps I'm hoping is exactly that. I know some researchers stack these compounds when trying to go from very lean to ultra lean. I'm not sure how it applies to other stages of weight loss but mine pertains to the the above category for a few more weeks until stopping and starting back into a growth research phase. I'll try to keep updating based on what I observe see. Maybe test one for a week then switch.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          denti
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          How are you guys doing on the Slu-pp-915? Notice anything?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups