Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
27 Posts 6 Posters 776 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    derekg1
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Offline
      A Offline
      anotherdad
      wrote last edited by anotherdad
      #22

      It's hard to say because my subject already has pretty high energy and is pretty lean around 10%. So a bit hard to quantify. I don't know if it's one of those things that you can differentiate from other dieting and cutting compounds. I'm continuing to test it over next few weeks while tapering reta out of the subjects system and will keep updating. What I was resent from DA is supposed to be 915. I'm pretty sure the original bottle was 5 amino 1mq based on the rad color of it. I have not sent 915 for testing because it's hella expensive. I would say maybe the only noticeable thing is the animals body temp seems a little elevated, more sweaty. Dosed at 10mg before morning exercise.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D derekg1

        Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @derekg1 said:

        Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

        Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D denti

          @derekg1 said:

          Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

          Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

          D Offline
          D Offline
          derekg1
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @denti said:

          @derekg1 said:

          Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

          Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

          Sort of.
          First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
          Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
          I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Offline
            A Offline
            anotherdad
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            My situation was similar, received the orange/red likely 5-amino-1mq. After reaching out was sent new bottle which was stated to be the slu-pp-915. It is this as far as I know without confirmation by testing. They have a COA for slu 915 but who knows

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D derekg1

              @denti said:

              @derekg1 said:

              Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

              Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

              Sort of.
              First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
              Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
              I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              denti
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @derekg1 said:

              @denti said:

              @derekg1 said:

              Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

              Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

              Sort of.
              First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
              Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
              I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

              That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.

              D 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D denti

                @derekg1 said:

                @denti said:

                @derekg1 said:

                Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

                Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

                Sort of.
                First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
                Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
                I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

                That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.

                D Offline
                D Offline
                derekg1
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @denti said:

                @derekg1 said:

                @denti said:

                @derekg1 said:

                Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

                Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

                Sort of.
                First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
                Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
                I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

                That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.

                I really think they grew faster than they were ready for. I had placed another order with them that came in perfect at the same time. But they aren't my top choice based on increased prices/shipping times unless it is something you can only source there.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • World
                • Users
                • Groups