Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Southern Aminos User Review: Spray bottle issues
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Southern Aminos User Review: Spray bottle issues

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
southern-aminosreviewselank
4 Posts 3 Posters 244 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    DocCherie
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by DocCherie on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ (3/5)


    Review

    I got the Selank nasal spray along with a few other products while it was on sale (and because few vendors carry the spray) so price was pretty good. Shipping was fast and packaging was fine.

    However, the spray attachment will absolutely not fit onto the bottle. I tried numerous times and even tried to force it on but could not. I now use it by placing the sprayer attachment into the bottle and holding it all in place with one hand while spraying with the other. Then, because I want to keep it as "sterile" as possible, I remove the sprayer, wash it, dry it and store it in a plastic baggie until the next use. All so that I can put the screw lid on the bottle to store it. I know I'm wasting product that is stuck in the sprayer hose but there is nothing I can do about that.

    I decided not to pursue a claim based on other people's experiences in which they were denied and/or banned from the buying again.


    πŸ›’ Shop Southern Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Southern Aminos' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R Offline
      R Offline
      russspencertiredlizardst
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Why not just cut the tube a little bit so that it fits, not tracking your thinking or description.

      RandyR D 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • R russspencertiredlizardst

        Why not just cut the tube a little bit so that it fits, not tracking your thinking or description.

        RandyR Online
        RandyR Online
        Randy
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @russspencertiredlizardst good call...but you shouldnt have to

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • R russspencertiredlizardst

          Why not just cut the tube a little bit so that it fits, not tracking your thinking or description.

          D Offline
          D Offline
          DocCherie
          wrote last edited by DocCherie
          #4

          @russspencertiredlizardst I thought of that and tried that but that isn't the issue. It will not thread onto the bottle.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups