PX Peptides User Review: Like the Costco of Peptides
-
This is a vendor review submitted by Ian A on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
PX takes the headache out of vetting, researching, and comparing suppliers. My experience has been smooth, and I have a much higher degree of confidence in the quality and value than I have in the past with others. Highly recommend if you are looking for reliable and cost effective peptides.
Read the full review on PX Peptides' pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
-
@pep_researcher I saw Costco and figured they had their act together and the prices would be like a Costco it’s the opposite. Just joined, first post that always had me thinking retailer set up.
-
@pep_researcher I saw Costco and figured they had their act together and the prices would be like a Costco it’s the opposite. Just joined, first post that always had me thinking retailer set up.
I saw Costco
Confused!! Did PX Peptides call themselves Costco of RUO? Really? LOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login