Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Accidentally Took 3,600 mcg of BPC-157/TB-500 Wolverine Blend Instead of 600 mcg — My Experience
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Accidentally Took 3,600 mcg of BPC-157/TB-500 Wolverine Blend Instead of 600 mcg — My Experience

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
bpc-157tb-500wolverinedosage-discussionside-effects
13 Posts 10 Posters 596 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    In physiology, putting a demand on a muscle that results in an anabolic effect (growth and building) is primarily driven by a process called mechanical tension, which triggers muscle hypertrophy through the principle of progressive overload.

    Because joints have a much lower blood supply than muscles, they adapt much slower to the same physical demands.

    Now add bpc and tb. Boom!

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      Could have been a hell of a lot worse. Thankfully it wasn't Reta or MOTS-C, etc.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • Snake PepskinS Offline
        Snake PepskinS Offline
        Snake Pepskin
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        Always dilute high. The chances of an over dose are much lower, accuracy is higher, and you waste less API in the needle.
        As mentioned above, good thing it was something with a large latitude in dosing. It could go seriously wrong with some compounds.

        “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
        It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • J josephbrown

          Accidentally? Ive taken that much on purpose. I know guys that have ran 10-20mg per day for injuries.

          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          @TheHazmatGuy said:

          Accidentally? Ive taken that much on purpose. I know guys that have ran 10-20mg per day for injuries.

          This. While I am glad you experienced no negative side effects, though you might have been concerned, many of us take much higher doses than the ‘standard’ dosing for acute injuries or for periodic over healing. For me, double Klow (1mg, 1mg, 1mg/5mg) is basically my standard, though I sometimes still do half that when I am feeling good. I abuse my body a lot, so I often need the extra juice.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • K kristophermatyas

            Well, I screwed up this morning. 😂

            I'm currently using a BPC-157/TB-500 Wolverine blend while recovering from an MCL injury. I'm about five weeks into the recovery.

            My correct dose is 6 units = 600 mcg total (300 mcg BPC-157 + 300 mcg TB-500). Unfortunately, I accidentally looked at one of my OLD dosing cards from a previous, much more diluted formulation, which said 36 units.

            So... I injected 36u of my current concentration = 3,600 mcg total (1,800 mcg BPC + 1,800 mcg TB-500).

            I didn't realize the mistake until much later...@13hrs or so.

            Here's where the day got interesting. Several hours after the injection, my wife and I went to the annual Oktoberfest at one of our local ski resorts. Parking for this thing is insane, so you basically park miles away and hike your way up to the event.

            Just getting from where we parked to Oktoberfest was close to two miles, with a good portion of it being a pretty decent uphill slope. Then we spent hours walking around the event, eating, drinking some alcohol, and enjoying ourselves before making the trek back.

            For context, that's WAY more sustained walking—especially uphill—than I've put my knee through since injuring my MCL five weeks ago.

            And somehow... my knee handled it incredibly well. I had a little slight pain here and there, but nothing remotely like what I would've expected after putting that kind of mileage and elevation on it.

            I'm back home now, many hours after the accidental 3,600 mcg dose, and I still feel completely normal. No noticeable adverse effects.

            Obviously, I'm not claiming that accidentally taking six times my normal Wolverine dose magically healed my MCL, and I'm sure as hell not recommending anyone intentionally replicate my mistake. 😂 But considering where I am in my recovery, today's activity level and how my knee responded definitely caught my attention.

            I'm curious if anyone here has accidentally—or intentionally—run a Wolverine blend anywhere around 3,000–4,000 mcg total in a day.

            If you have, what dose did you take, and what did you notice over the following 24–72 hours?

            My plan right now is to take Monday and Tuesday off, make sure everything continues to be good, and reassess Wednesday before returning to my normal protocol.

            Lesson learned: when you change concentrations, throw away the damn old dosing card. 😂

            F Offline
            F Offline
            flyhigh
            wrote last edited by flyhigh
            #8

            @kristophermatyas Just off a 5 day run. Dosed over that time 10mg BPC157, 20mg TB500, 20mg KPV, and 10mg GHK-cu. So a total of 60mg in 5 days. Haven't noticed any difference. This stuff isn't coke, meth or heroin, that is why there is no heavy enforcement. 🤣 I have almost come to the conclusion, if its not patented, it doesn't work.

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Jake_PepTronJ Online
              Jake_PepTronJ Online
              Jake_PepTron
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              Happy that everything worked out well. A mistake like this with CJC/IPA would have been a friggin nightmare. It may have helped having a genuine injury while also getting that many steps in as a sort of physical-therapy session to keep the joint movin. Definitely stay properly hydrated & get some sleep. Good mistake to learn from tho, happy you’re ok.

              Remember: there are no peptides that can fill the emptiness inside your cold heart.

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • F flyhigh

                @kristophermatyas Just off a 5 day run. Dosed over that time 10mg BPC157, 20mg TB500, 20mg KPV, and 10mg GHK-cu. So a total of 60mg in 5 days. Haven't noticed any difference. This stuff isn't coke, meth or heroin, that is why there is no heavy enforcement. 🤣 I have almost come to the conclusion, if its not patented, it doesn't work.

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                @flyhigh said:

                I have almost come to the conclusion, if its not patented, it doesn't work.

                Might be some truth in that with some peps/blends.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  im usually 1-2mg a day of bpc/tb when i cycle it. You did a high does but ive seen rats go higher post surgical.

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  4
                  • Stan DouglasS Offline
                    Stan DouglasS Offline
                    Stan Douglas
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    I'm currently running .5mg BPC x2 a day for 10 days and 2mg TB x2 per week [same stack, I just don't like blends] for Golfer Elbow. My experience for both shoulders is similar, immediate relief, feels like new! But the injury is very prone to re-injury, take it easy on the hikes for a few months.
                    As for the dosing I would treat the accident as a loading phase and continue with your conservative .3s until the protocol has ended.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                      #13

                      A friend father had shoulder issues and aches through out his body. I gave him one of my Wolverines 10mg. On his first 1mg the father claimed his shoulder and aches went away. Could BPC-157 blocking pain signals and/or reducing inflammation in the joint tissues? Is it working that quick?

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups