Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Suggestions
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Suggestions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ghk-cubpc-157stack
8 Posts 6 Posters 308 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    peptidepete2003
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello everyone, I’m Currently running retatrutide 4 mg/week + GHK-Cu 1 mg daily. I’m recovering from a lumbar strain—walking is fine now, but I still get tightness/cramping when sitting. I’m looking to add BPC-157 to the stack. Does this combination look reasonable, and what BPC-157 dose/schedule would you suggest for a beginner?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      denti
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Yes that looks fine and adding BPC-157 may benefit you. I think most standard protocol is around .5mg a day. Some do higher loading doses at the start then taper down for the remainder of the time.

      I will be starting my second cycle of it this week. And I’ll be doing .5mg every morning for 8 weeks. My first cycle I started at .2mg first week then .3mg second week and then finally settled on .5mg for the remainder 6 weeks I was on it.

      P 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D denti

        Yes that looks fine and adding BPC-157 may benefit you. I think most standard protocol is around .5mg a day. Some do higher loading doses at the start then taper down for the remainder of the time.

        I will be starting my second cycle of it this week. And I’ll be doing .5mg every morning for 8 weeks. My first cycle I started at .2mg first week then .3mg second week and then finally settled on .5mg for the remainder 6 weeks I was on it.

        P Offline
        P Offline
        peptidepete2003
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @denti
        How much BAC water did you put in your vile? I ordered 10mg

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P peptidepete2003

          @denti
          How much BAC water did you put in your vile? I ordered 10mg

          D Offline
          D Offline
          denti
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @peptidepete2003 said:

          @denti
          How much BAC water did you put in your vile? I ordered 10mg

          I do 3ml of Hospira Bac water in my 10mg vials of BPC-157.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Stan DouglasS Offline
            Stan DouglasS Offline
            Stan Douglas
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Might as well go Wolverine [BPC+TB-500] Blend 🐺
            HOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLlllllllllllllll

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              If you are going Wolverine then you might as well go GLOW. On second thought if you go GLOW you might as well go KLOW....a few minutes later.
              1789405523028.png

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                If you are going Wolverine then you might as well go GLOW. On second thought if you go GLOW you might as well go KLOW....a few minutes later.
                1789405523028.png

                M Online
                M Online
                ManicXmedic
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Mydogdaryl423 and if you go there, you might as well go Deadpool + beauty blend 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Online
                  E Online
                  Eleanor
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Y'all stop it! LOL! Don't go Deadpool...

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups