Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Nasal Spray Vendors & Questions
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nasal Spray Vendors & Questions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
21 Posts 6 Posters 725 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

    @NobleONe
    The only thing I’ve heard about BAC nasally is that it can dry your sinus membranes, but it not concentrated enough to be antiseptic. I still use sterile saline, and never had an issue with anything for as long as 60-90 days refrigerated. Although having it not need refrigeration would be sweet.

    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by
    #12

    @Snake-Pepskin Will they share their secret sauce?

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake Pepskin
      wrote last edited by
      #13

      I’m sure it something easy enough to get, I just haven’t looked into it for nasal compounds. If smell a rabbit hole ahead.

      “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
      It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N NobleONe

        @EXTROPIAN This is awesome! I definitely thought about doing a pure bac spray, but the hippie in me is admittedly a little concerned a pure bac spray could mess up my nasal microbiome...lol

        Haven't actually seen anything on this, it just makes logical sense to me personally.

        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote last edited by
        #14

        @NobleONe Hippie in me is stocked with probiotics and kambucha. I got you!

        2M

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

          For what it’s worth, I’m currently using NAD+ Nasal, no discomfort whatsoever. Most people that inject it complain about ISRs. I haven’t injected it before so I don’t have a reference on that. I AM curious about GHK-Cu nasal though.

          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by
          #15

          @Snake-Pepskin Only one way to find out.
          Personally I would keep metabolic, repair, michondria... Anything to do with the body subq. Anything ralated the brain nasal. I believe is a target delivery. Ghkcu nasal might be a good delivery if you want to target facial. But what are the neurological implications? I do get a light face flush with nasal reta. If ghkcu does the same. Hmmm

          2M

          N 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            @Snake-Pepskin Only one way to find out.
            Personally I would keep metabolic, repair, michondria... Anything to do with the body subq. Anything ralated the brain nasal. I believe is a target delivery. Ghkcu nasal might be a good delivery if you want to target facial. But what are the neurological implications? I do get a light face flush with nasal reta. If ghkcu does the same. Hmmm

            N Online
            N Online
            NobleONe
            wrote last edited by
            #16

            @EXTROPIAN Nasal reta is interesting...what made you want to try that out? lol

            EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N NobleONe

              @EXTROPIAN Nasal reta is interesting...what made you want to try that out? lol

              EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
              EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #17

              @NobleONe I been meaning to do a Retanasal for quite sometime. I am going to finish my 5mg nasal sprayer. I am updating my personal experience in my post under "Retatrutide The Mount Nose More Battle (Intranasal Reta)". Definantely has application.

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • N Online
                N Online
                NobleONe
                wrote last edited by
                #18

                Here's what Mile High said to me after I asked them about their formulation:

                "Our sprays are formulated with the compound and a 0.9% benzyl alcohol preservative blend specifically to support stability in solution. They are designed and tested to remain stable without refrigeration under normal shipping and storage conditions and do not require refrigeration once received.

                We have third-party testing through Vanguard supporting the stability of these products as shipped. If you’d like to verify directly, you’re welcome to contact Vanguard Scientific regarding the testing performed on our spray formulations. We’re happy to provide any batch or product details needed to facilitate that."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                  EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #19

                  So we cannot provide you the details of our ".9% benzyl alcohol preservative blend". But we will provide you enough details for you to jump some hoops to only find it just might be plain BAC. What is in the so called blend?

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N Online
                    N Online
                    NobleONe
                    wrote last edited by
                    #20

                    I followed up with Mile High and asked them to break down the specific preservative blend and received this response:
                    "The preservative is 0.9% benzyl alcohol and it does not need to be refrigerated."

                    I may be over thinking all of this, but figured I would share the info. I've received.

                    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • N NobleONe

                      I followed up with Mile High and asked them to break down the specific preservative blend and received this response:
                      "The preservative is 0.9% benzyl alcohol and it does not need to be refrigerated."

                      I may be over thinking all of this, but figured I would share the info. I've received.

                      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      @NobleONe ah man, I waisted a shot of selank to tame the anticipation. My amazon cart was ready for holy water or something.

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups