Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
researchingglp2-t
20 Posts 5 Posters 468 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W WisGal64

    Thank you for the info!

    pep_researcherP Offline
    pep_researcherP Offline
    pep_researcher
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    @WisGal64 If you go on YouTube you will find people have been doing this pen to vial transfer of MJ or Zep regularly for a couple of years now. Some even use it as "family supply" of GLP-1. 😂

    But it feels dystopian to see that people have to ration something that's WORKING for them after years of lies and intentional manipulation of food chain. Such is the f*** up state of healthcare.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcher
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      @wisgal64 The auto injector to vial transfer is tricky BTW. Don't try to shoot directly into the vial as it has a high chance of failure and loss of liquid without entering vial.

      If you want to know more, I can post a couple of links from YouTube with additional notes on how some researcher did it in a fail-proof way. 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        @pep_researcher yes, please share 😁

        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          So this is fun. My wife’s PCP noted that my wife gained weight since her last physical and re-prescribed Zepbound - at the 2.5mg level. And ofc I asked why the hell she would waste money on that when she currently has 70mg vials and is taking 7.mg weekly at a quarterly cost lower than her one month co-pay?

          This whole industry is idiotic. I guess she can just jam all 4 autoinjectors at once and call it a day.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • WisGal64W WisGal64

            @pep_researcher yes, please share 😁

            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcher
            wrote last edited by pep_researcher
            #15

            @WisGal64

            Here you go.

            https://youtu.be/3RsgridKdIY?is=aRjkzmChejHFPxPh

            https://youtu.be/BsCbhDM5r9o?is=JNL7kHLfG33UGH96

            Special notes from a researcher who did it multiple times:

            • Prime your empty vial by piercing it with a noodle and sucking some air out and create vacuum.
            • Instead of the luer lock shown in the video which can be tricky to align the injector needle inside it, use a regular insulin syringe.
            • Pull out the auto injector cap.
            • Pull out the plunger of the insulin syringe completely. Don't remove syringe noodle cap.
            • Now rest the auto injector noodle inside the insulin syringe backside.
            • Hold the whole thing tightly and closely. I rest it firmly against my tummy.
            • Shoot the injector.

            Now Tz liquid is in the syringe. Take out the noodle cap, pierce noodle in the vial and then push the plunger.

            Do NOT assemble the plunger before putting noodle inside the vial as the air pressure may push out some liquid.

            You may choose to add BAC water to adjust the dilution. Some researchers want to keep each dose to 50ml.

            Alternatively, if you have KwikPen injectors you can split a dose directly by counting clicks. 60 clicks make one full dose. So if it's 15mg each dose of 60 clicks, 20 clicks give you 5mg. There're tips on click counting too. The OnThePen guy Dave Knapp has a chart somewhere on his website.

            Okay, that's all I have to offer. Happy to answer any remaining doubts. 😄

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              Thanks appreciate it!

              “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                So this is fun. My wife’s PCP noted that my wife gained weight since her last physical and re-prescribed Zepbound - at the 2.5mg level. And ofc I asked why the hell she would waste money on that when she currently has 70mg vials and is taking 7.mg weekly at a quarterly cost lower than her one month co-pay?

                This whole industry is idiotic. I guess she can just jam all 4 autoinjectors at once and call it a day.

                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote last edited by
                #17

                @ResearchCat Or get the highest dose and split it herself whichever way she wants. Extracting Tz liquid into vial procedure given above.

                ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                  @ResearchCat Or get the highest dose and split it herself whichever way she wants. Extracting Tz liquid into vial procedure given above.

                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  @pep_researcher said:

                  @ResearchCat Or get the highest dose and split it herself whichever way she wants. Extracting Tz liquid into vial procedure given above.

                  Yeah, you know how these doctors are. They think since you haven’t been taking the industry authorized version, you have to go back to the lowest dose and spend 3-4 months getting up to the dose you’ve been taking for the past 6 months.

                  Unfortunately, my bride has been really inconsistent with her dosing, diet, and exercise for the past several months, and she has the results to show for it.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    So, I decided to try the direct into vial method, rather than transfer to a syringe then into a vial. Apparently, didn't suck out enough air before doing so. It started to fill, but then stopped, plunger was down, so I thought hmm must be done and this pen was short on tz. As soon as I tipped to the side to take a look and slightly lifted the pen, thank goodness I had glasses on or I would have gotten an eyeful lol

                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      My guess is that it is a pressure issue. I’d assume a sterile vial to be under vacuum, but that might be wrong. If not, you can always draw a few ml of air out to create a vacuum in case that helps.

                      My only experience is with the Repatha autoinjectors. Whoever designed them chose violence.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups