S1Research User Review: Ships hours after purchase!
-
Not reflecting on your vendor, but ALL of the vendors I use ship very fast. I once ordered late on a Friday because I didn't want it shipped until Monday, but they still got it out that day.
The acid test for a vendor is when there is a challenge and how honestly and maturely they handle it. -
I’ll second the fact that S1 has quick shipping and provide amazing products. What you buy is what you actually get. Currently having issues with Biolongevity labs absolutely losing lot tracking ability for their bioregulators and some without coas apparently.
Never had a single issue with quality or tracking from s1. Each vial has a code that sends you to the COA for that vial as well as date of manufacture and lot number. Easy.
-
S1 is on my short list as well, will be doing biz there again.
-
I've only just recently purchased from S1. I couldn't pass up Reta during their last buy three get one free on glps. I was able to get my reta for well under a dollar/mg. Best pricing I've seen yet on a U.S. vendor.
-
I like S1 also. I used to buy my SS-31 50mg vials from them as I found their pricing to be great. But they use Freedom for COA on the SS-31. If they change labs to someone better, I would like to continue buying from them. They are a great vendor.
-
S1 is my go-to for singles and 3-pks. Fast shipping and great products!
Just got a 3-pk of 40mg. MOTS-C for same price as Nexaph 10, 10 mg. vials.
Rare when anyone can outdo Nex, even by a small amount. -
@Eleanor wow, you’re right. Did some price analysis and they’ve got them beat good when you add a discount code.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login