Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. StudzPeptides User Review: Very responsive, helped me fix my order
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides User Review: Very responsive, helped me fix my order

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewsemax
1 Posts 1 Posters 91 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    ManicXmedic
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by ManicXmedic on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I put in an order recently trying to take advantage of a labor day sales event. Everything was going smooth untill I biffed it by sending bitcoin without an order number and I didn't send a transaction hash back to them either. My order timed out but I sent some messages. Even though the issues were from my end, they quickly helped me. My order was back on track in no time. All of the interactions I had with them were very positive. At no point did I get the feeling like I had annoyed or frustrated anyone with my mistakes. I got some gkc-cu 50, n/a semax (listed as Adamax984), pump and burn and b12. So far I've only researched the latter 2 from them and it's exactly as expected. I joined their discord and since then I saw on their discord they were offering a discount during 9/11 for first responders and veterans/active duty. It wasn't broadly announced like it was marketing. It really seemed like a genuine thank you, which came with their literally thanking me. Aside from how well my interactions with them have been, I see that they're looking to improve testing which is great for me as I'm not as knowledgeable in this area, I know the people here are really good with it though. Overall, I'd use them again for singles without hesitation


    πŸ›’ Shop StudzPeptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on StudzPeptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • World
    • Users
    • Groups