Help my V-4 Pen just broke!
-
My V-4 Pen just broke! Put a new cartridge in it, and attempted to push down the plunger and it would not move. I pushed a little to hard and it went down. now its not working at all. Anyone know of anyway to save it or is it trash? It will not move now when I try to use it, is only the 4th cart I put thru it.
-
email me a video [email protected]
-
My V-4 Pen just broke! Put a new cartridge in it, and attempted to push down the plunger and it would not move. I pushed a little to hard and it went down. now its not working at all. Anyone know of anyway to save it or is it trash? It will not move now when I try to use it, is only the 4th cart I put thru it.
@brandenscheidecker next time turn the plunger so it begins to screw back in and then it will retract. If they extend too far they get stuck I have found. A simple turn fixes it
-
email me a video [email protected]
@Randy sent
-
Randy its also very hard to push the plunger back down.
-
Randy its also very hard to push the plunger back down.
@brandenscheidecker try twisting counter clockwise it should start to retract after a couple of turns you can push it in
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

