Eloralintide
-
@MikeMiranda what lab is his elora's coa?
he will show you COA's when sold
@MikeMiranda is that a secret you can't tell?
-
I have not bought it , it just says it on top of the form
-
Isn't Yuantai Elora on tegridy's latest GB? I think it's $200 for a kit?
@bangkokiscool Probably it is
CoA for 10mg, measured 15mg
https://verifiedbyvanguard.com/verify/b177a20e-2427-4299-b197-9f1f8df776c9 -
@bangkokiscool Probably it is
CoA for 10mg, measured 15mg
https://verifiedbyvanguard.com/verify/b177a20e-2427-4299-b197-9f1f8df776c9@mmp that was for the sample sent to Toffer. No COA's for the actual buy yet. I'm personally holding off as I'm still waiting for the Lobster GB to arrive via the sloooooow boat.
-
Isn't Yuantai Elora on tegridy's latest GB? I think it's $200 for a kit?
@bangkokiscool yep. This is the last gb purchase I believe thats being sold as singles.
If you trust they are sending you what they say...
-
@bostondiddy yeah, I suppose from a different vendor. I meant from Nexaph. I'm not touching this stuff from anyone else right now. I'm hoping Nexaph has a crypto or site sale soon.
-
@Shifted me neither. The raws are a nightmare to source and purity has been an issue since it popped up 6 months ago.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login


