Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
78 Posts 22 Posters 1.7k Views 4 Watching
Eloralintide
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Ok...whos coming with me?

    3e0b9dfd-ffe6-4610-b8a0-9c42f07b69ec.jpeg

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    mmpM J mrjoshua44M J 4 Replies Last reply
    15
    • RandyR Randy

      Ok...whos coming with me?

      3e0b9dfd-ffe6-4610-b8a0-9c42f07b69ec.jpeg

      mmpM Online
      mmpM Online
      mmp
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Randy
      Are those from nexaph? with stickers?

      ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mmpM mmp

        @Randy
        Are those from nexaph? with stickers?

        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @mmp Nexaph wouldn’t have each vial labeled. Unless that is new.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Shaqdiesel
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          He made the labels I am assuming.

          ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            I have a problem... Printer in question https://amzn.to/46LgljW

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            mmpM ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
            5
            • RandyR Randy

              I have a problem... Printer in question https://amzn.to/46LgljW

              mmpM Online
              mmpM Online
              mmp
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Randy 😆 😆 😆
              Now 11.2 makes sense.

              RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • S Shaqdiesel

                He made the labels I am assuming.

                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Shaqdiesel I considered that. Then his label skills have exceeded even their previous excellence. I am happy if mine are legible. If the QR code scans, that is a win.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • RandyR Randy

                  I have a problem... Printer in question https://amzn.to/46LgljW

                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Randy Dayum! Sweet labels!

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RandyR Randy

                    Ok...whos coming with me?

                    3e0b9dfd-ffe6-4610-b8a0-9c42f07b69ec.jpeg

                    J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jennn
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Randy Have you ran Cagri already? I’d be interested to see how they compare, especially with all the talk about the secondary structure of this peptide being important for function. Printing a preptide is one thing, but I don’t know what goes into determination of the secondary structure. Seems like big pharma wants to throw a monkey wrench into peptide manufacturing. Heh

                    RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RandyR Randy

                      Ok...whos coming with me?

                      3e0b9dfd-ffe6-4610-b8a0-9c42f07b69ec.jpeg

                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Randy Look at you.. You go on with yo bad self.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • SpaceGhostS Offline
                        SpaceGhostS Offline
                        SpaceGhost
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        No wonder the filters aren’t up in the store! 🤠

                        You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                        RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • mmpM mmp

                          @Randy 😆 😆 😆
                          Now 11.2 makes sense.

                          RandyR Offline
                          RandyR Offline
                          Randy
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @mmp if you know you know

                          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • J jennn

                            @Randy Have you ran Cagri already? I’d be interested to see how they compare, especially with all the talk about the secondary structure of this peptide being important for function. Printing a preptide is one thing, but I don’t know what goes into determination of the secondary structure. Seems like big pharma wants to throw a monkey wrench into peptide manufacturing. Heh

                            RandyR Offline
                            RandyR Offline
                            Randy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @jennn Yeah. It's good. But it could always be better. Anything over 1.5mg and i start to feel meh for a day or two after dosing.

                            As far as the secondary structure this is the test you speak of https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/235512-Eloralintide_10mg_Transparent_Purple_Silver_K5Z37119GH7P

                            Unless they run this test ill just assume they threw cagri and tirz in a bottle...or selank like ERP did with their Elora.

                            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                            J 1 Reply Last reply
                            3
                            • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

                              No wonder the filters aren’t up in the store! 🤠

                              RandyR Offline
                              RandyR Offline
                              Randy
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @SpaceGhost next week 🙂

                              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RandyR Randy

                                @jennn Yeah. It's good. But it could always be better. Anything over 1.5mg and i start to feel meh for a day or two after dosing.

                                As far as the secondary structure this is the test you speak of https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/235512-Eloralintide_10mg_Transparent_Purple_Silver_K5Z37119GH7P

                                Unless they run this test ill just assume they threw cagri and tirz in a bottle...or selank like ERP did with their Elora.

                                J Offline
                                J Offline
                                jennn
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Randy omg I had no idea they could test for that! That’s awesome! I shoulda known you’d have planned for that. You don’t half ass this stuff. 🙂

                                RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • J jennn

                                  @Randy omg I had no idea they could test for that! That’s awesome! I shoulda known you’d have planned for that. You don’t half ass this stuff. 🙂

                                  RandyR Offline
                                  RandyR Offline
                                  Randy
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @jennn ive ordered from uther and a few others. all results were shizz thus far. leave it to nexaph to deliver (extremely expensive though)

                                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Shifted
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Yeah, wow. Over $600 for a kit of 10mg. Definitely going to wait on a sale.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      denti
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @randy What dose/protocol you going to do with Elora?

                                      RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • WisGal64W Offline
                                        WisGal64W Offline
                                        WisGal64
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I started this week 😁

                                        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                                        RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RandyR Randy

                                          Ok...whos coming with me?

                                          3e0b9dfd-ffe6-4610-b8a0-9c42f07b69ec.jpeg

                                          J Offline
                                          J Offline
                                          JtCjEfF
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Randy SUPER tempted!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups