Stupid Nimbot Tricks
-
I pure Nimbot M2 because of you guys. Initially, it worked as expected, but recently it has developed a really annoying habit. This is the iOS version on my iPad.
If I want to edit an existing label,I select the text block I want to alter, and click the “content” tab. Usually, this pops up an editable instance of that text and I can add, delete, or alter as needed.
Recently, when I click on the content tab, the keyboard pops up, blocking the editable text block. Flipping between landscape/portrait does nothing.
The only way to edit that text block is to retype the entire thing, blind.
Has anyone else encountered this? Am I just missing some super obvious step?
It’s the weekend so support is unavailable. Hence annoying you bunch of enablers! -
I pure Nimbot M2 because of you guys. Initially, it worked as expected, but recently it has developed a really annoying habit. This is the iOS version on my iPad.
If I want to edit an existing label,I select the text block I want to alter, and click the “content” tab. Usually, this pops up an editable instance of that text and I can add, delete, or alter as needed.
Recently, when I click on the content tab, the keyboard pops up, blocking the editable text block. Flipping between landscape/portrait does nothing.
The only way to edit that text block is to retype the entire thing, blind.
Has anyone else encountered this? Am I just missing some super obvious step?
It’s the weekend so support is unavailable. Hence annoying you bunch of enablers!@SpaceGhost Mine has been OK. Was this a recent iOS or app update?
-
Could be an iOS 27 thing. Could be Nimbot updated their app or firmware.
-
I haven’t updated Nimbot either. Seems like I saw a pop up previously about a naw version, which I ignored. Now I don’t see it and am curious if it installed when I updated iOS.
-
Personally, I think @randy use his ner AI prowess to plant this so I’ll NEED to buy that fancy color printer he’s been teasing.
-
Personally, I think @randy use his ner AI prowess to plant this so I’ll NEED to buy that fancy color printer he’s been teasing.
@SpaceGhost HAHA... I was just showing my wife those sexy damn labels he was showing off. "I need this printer babe"!
-
Amazon prime days are coming, and if that doesn’t work, Christmas is on the way!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login