Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Introductions
  4. Newbie trying to learn
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Newbie trying to learn

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introductions
5 Posts 4 Posters 127 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W Offline
    W Offline
    Wiggy
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi! I’m fairly new to peptides but I’m trying to learn as I go. A number of people in my area had been recommending a Reta, Tesa, Mots-c stack as the way to go for losing weight. I finally decided to jump in and bought from Backroad aminos (recommended by all the same people). I started researching what I could google and came across this group and it’s where I think I have learned more than anywhere else. I also got some KLOW from longevity pros early on.
    Currently my rat is on week 4 of Reta and it works wonders for the food noise. A week on KLOW at this point and hoping to see some benefits toward recovery from a recent surgery. My rat will be starting Tesa in another week then the MOTS a few weeks later.
    I’m using “MyPeptideApp” to keep track of protocols and log shots.
    I’m looking forward to good progress and continued learning!

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • W Wiggy

      Hi! I’m fairly new to peptides but I’m trying to learn as I go. A number of people in my area had been recommending a Reta, Tesa, Mots-c stack as the way to go for losing weight. I finally decided to jump in and bought from Backroad aminos (recommended by all the same people). I started researching what I could google and came across this group and it’s where I think I have learned more than anywhere else. I also got some KLOW from longevity pros early on.
      Currently my rat is on week 4 of Reta and it works wonders for the food noise. A week on KLOW at this point and hoping to see some benefits toward recovery from a recent surgery. My rat will be starting Tesa in another week then the MOTS a few weeks later.
      I’m using “MyPeptideApp” to keep track of protocols and log shots.
      I’m looking forward to good progress and continued learning!

      J Offline
      J Offline
      Juliano546
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Wiggy Welcome! 👋 Sounds like you’ve already been doing a ton of reading and you’ve definitely found a good place to continue learning. There are some incredibly knowledgeable people here, and I’ve learned a ridiculous amount from this community myself.

      I also like that you’re introducing things gradually instead of throwing everything at the rat at once 😂. Makes it a whole lot easier to figure out what’s actually doing what. Definitely keep us updated on your experience with Reta, KLOW, Tesa and eventually MOTS-C.

      Glad to have you here and happy researching! 🧪👍

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W Offline
        W Offline
        Wiggy
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Thank you and I will be more involved as things progress!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44
          wrote last edited by mrjoshua44
          #4

          Welcome! A good rule of thumb, so you don't waste a lot of money, is to know the reason and purpose behind why you think you need a certain peptide. Start with the essentials, meaning get your diet on point, exercise, and sleep. Because peptides won't magically help or speed things up. You gotta do the work. This is a great place to learn from and I wish you the best.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • S Online
            S Online
            Shaqdiesel
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            What @mrjoshua44 said. 💯

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • World
            • Users
            • Groups