Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Sites for best research for different peptides?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Sites for best research for different peptides?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
9 Posts 8 Posters 227 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Offline
    N Offline
    NyxRain1133
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
    I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
    I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.

    Any recommendations?
    Thanks!

    judgetooJ S EXTROPIANE U 4 Replies Last reply
    1
    • BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Welcome! Here's a great place to see independent research people are sharing. Theres also information on reputable YouTube channels to follow in this forum.

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • N NyxRain1133

        I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
        I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
        I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.

        Any recommendations?
        Thanks!

        judgetooJ Offline
        judgetooJ Offline
        judgetoo
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @NyxRain1133 Welcome! You’re on a great site for doing your research here. I also use this site as one of many tools: https://pep-pedia.org/

        Happy researching!

        N 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • judgetooJ judgetoo

          @NyxRain1133 Welcome! You’re on a great site for doing your research here. I also use this site as one of many tools: https://pep-pedia.org/

          Happy researching!

          N Offline
          N Offline
          NyxRain1133
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @judgetoo Thank you for sharing that site! I'd like to be able to do more research here on this forums, but I think I need to know the basics before I can come here. I'm wanting to search for specific things like inflamation & arthritis.
          Thanks again for the site recommendation!

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            Shaqdiesel
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Welcome!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N NyxRain1133

              I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
              I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
              I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.

              Any recommendations?
              Thanks!

              S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @NyxRain1133 some good ones based off of what you seem to be struggling with for you research rat would be KPV, ARA, maybe wolverine, cartalax

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • MyBM Offline
                MyBM Offline
                MyB
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Go to this sites peptide price index then select research category. From the drop down look at the ones listed for healing and the immunity category. If you click on the peptides name it will give a brief research summary.
                It’s a great place to start.

                IMG_7298.jpeg

                Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • N NyxRain1133

                  I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
                  I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
                  I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.

                  Any recommendations?
                  Thanks!

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #8

                  @NyxRain1133 You made it. You dont really need to look any further. Learn your way around or just ask for directions.

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • N NyxRain1133

                    I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
                    I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
                    I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.

                    Any recommendations?
                    Thanks!

                    U Offline
                    U Offline
                    user_16538
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @NyxRain1133 bpc tb500 kpv for inflamation.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups