Sites for best research for different peptides?
-
I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.Any recommendations?
Thanks! -
I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.Any recommendations?
Thanks!@NyxRain1133 Welcome! You’re on a great site for doing your research here. I also use this site as one of many tools: https://pep-pedia.org/
Happy researching!
-
@NyxRain1133 Welcome! You’re on a great site for doing your research here. I also use this site as one of many tools: https://pep-pedia.org/
Happy researching!
@judgetoo Thank you for sharing that site! I'd like to be able to do more research here on this forums, but I think I need to know the basics before I can come here. I'm wanting to search for specific things like inflamation & arthritis.
Thanks again for the site recommendation! -
Welcome!
-
I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.Any recommendations?
Thanks!@NyxRain1133 some good ones based off of what you seem to be struggling with for you research rat would be KPV, ARA, maybe wolverine, cartalax
-
I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.Any recommendations?
Thanks!@NyxRain1133 You made it. You dont really need to look any further. Learn your way around or just ask for directions.
-
I am currently on Tirz, and I am interested in learning more about some of the other peptides that are available. I have a great deal of chronic pain in my back and hips, L3 nerve pain, arthritis, muscle pain, bursitis, IT band pain etc.
I would like to research the different peptides, but I feel like if you go on YT and a lot of sites, they're either trying to sell you on ALL of them or scare you away from ALL of them.
I'd feel better knowing I'm researching from what looks like a reputable site, some place that isn't afraid of saying, "This has good potential, but stay away from that option." I'd also love to see a site that actually shares some of the research that has been done to show the results and the limitations of those results.Any recommendations?
Thanks!@NyxRain1133 bpc tb500 kpv for inflamation.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
