Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Prime Axis Peptides
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Prime Axis Peptides

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
21 Posts 3 Posters 85 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB BeeKind

    @charlescoyle You choose your own risk level. Again if price is what you're after prepare to get scammed.

    I have a bottle of baby powder I mean peptide for $30 you can buy off me.

    C Offline
    C Offline
    charlescoyle
    wrote last edited by
    #8

    @BeeKind So I take you've never purchased anything from the grey market then?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote last edited by
      #9

      Grey doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get what you pay for it means you're taking a greater risk at losing your money, your product not arriving, it testing as no peptide or the wrong peptide. I'm not saying the risk is eliminated with state side vendors but it buffers it.

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
        #10

        @charlescoyle I am not nearly experienced enough to deep dive this. Many here Im sure can but I'll bite. Lets see. Where is the savings? $20 a vial compared to $121. The typographical error is comical. No COA listed. Also they manufacture? Really?

        Screenshot_20260930_092747_DuckDuckGo.jpg
        Screenshot_20260930_092831_DuckDuckGo.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote last edited by
          #11

          Screenshot_20260930_092747_DuckDuckGo.jpg

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

            Screenshot_20260930_092747_DuckDuckGo.jpg

            C Offline
            C Offline
            charlescoyle
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            @Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)

            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BeeKindB Online
              BeeKindB Online
              BeeKind
              wrote last edited by
              #13

              @charlescoyle They don't even have COA's listed, that's a red flag. They still call it by it's government name (reta) that's another red flag. You're fighting to defend them but if you just want to save money just buy it and risk your money and then report back here when you have an experience to share.

              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C charlescoyle

                @Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)

                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                @charlescoyle said:

                @Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)

                Thats an interesting fact. Would you share how you know that? Not listed anywhere on that listing. Also you didn't respond to any of the other points raised.

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • BeeKindB Online
                  BeeKindB Online
                  BeeKind
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  @charlescoyle I like how there's nothing on the site stating that it's not for human or animal consumption. They also ship globally? I'm not going to waste my time on their site anymore, again have fun losing your money to this very obvious scam.

                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                    @charlescoyle said:

                    @Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)

                    Thats an interesting fact. Would you share how you know that? Not listed anywhere on that listing. Also you didn't respond to any of the other points raised.

                    C Offline
                    C Offline
                    charlescoyle
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    @Mydogdaryl423 If you look at different peptides and make your choice of mg the dropdown box it will say for 10 vials. I asked and was sent COAs for peps I was interested in. Again, I'm not shilling for this vendor. My original question was if anyone had any experience with them. To the best of my knowledge idt any grey market venders display COAs. All of my questions were answered promptly.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BeeKindB BeeKind

                      @charlescoyle I like how there's nothing on the site stating that it's not for human or animal consumption. They also ship globally? I'm not going to waste my time on their site anymore, again have fun losing your money to this very obvious scam.

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      charlescoyle
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      @BeeKind I asked for and was sent COAs I was interested it. As for the not for human or animal consumption, ugh that's just used for liability purposes or perhaps being required to sell peptides/

                      BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • C charlescoyle

                        @BeeKind I asked for and was sent COAs I was interested it. As for the not for human or animal consumption, ugh that's just used for liability purposes or perhaps being required to sell peptides/

                        BeeKindB Online
                        BeeKindB Online
                        BeeKind
                        wrote last edited by
                        #18

                        @charlescoyle I still don't know why you're defending them so much just go make your purchase and let us know if you get what you paid for.

                        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • C charlescoyle

                          @BeeKind I asked for and was sent COAs I was interested it. As for the not for human or animal consumption, ugh that's just used for liability purposes or perhaps being required to sell peptides/

                          BeeKindB Online
                          BeeKindB Online
                          BeeKind
                          wrote last edited by BeeKind
                          #19

                          @charlescoyle and the COA's you received are they recent? From a reputable lab? Verifiable? You shouldn't have to even ASK for them if they are available. ALSO this isn't grey - they claim to be in Texas- and their website is barely 6 months old. ENJOY YOUR SCAMS

                          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BeeKindB BeeKind

                            @charlescoyle and the COA's you received are they recent? From a reputable lab? Verifiable? You shouldn't have to even ASK for them if they are available. ALSO this isn't grey - they claim to be in Texas- and their website is barely 6 months old. ENJOY YOUR SCAMS

                            C Offline
                            C Offline
                            charlescoyle
                            wrote last edited by
                            #20

                            @BeeKind Refer back to my original post. Anyone who has had experience with them. Obviously not you. COA was from Freedom Diagnostics and was current. I knew all of what you posted before you posted it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKind
                              wrote last edited by
                              #21

                              And people are here sharing their experiences with how to spot potential scams and you are defending this company like you own it. I can't understand it for you I can only explain it to you and I'm out of crayons to use.

                              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups