Prime Axis Peptides
-
@charlescoyle They don't even have COA's listed, that's a red flag. They still call it by it's government name (reta) that's another red flag. You're fighting to defend them but if you just want to save money just buy it and risk your money and then report back here when you have an experience to share.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)
@Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)
Thats an interesting fact. Would you share how you know that? Not listed anywhere on that listing. Also you didn't respond to any of the other points raised.
-
@charlescoyle I like how there's nothing on the site stating that it's not for human or animal consumption. They also ship globally? I'm not going to waste my time on their site anymore, again have fun losing your money to this very obvious scam.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)
Thats an interesting fact. Would you share how you know that? Not listed anywhere on that listing. Also you didn't respond to any of the other points raised.
@Mydogdaryl423 If you look at different peptides and make your choice of mg the dropdown box it will say for 10 vials. I asked and was sent COAs for peps I was interested in. Again, I'm not shilling for this vendor. My original question was if anyone had any experience with them. To the best of my knowledge idt any grey market venders display COAs. All of my questions were answered promptly.
-
@charlescoyle I like how there's nothing on the site stating that it's not for human or animal consumption. They also ship globally? I'm not going to waste my time on their site anymore, again have fun losing your money to this very obvious scam.
@BeeKind I asked for and was sent COAs I was interested it. As for the not for human or animal consumption, ugh that's just used for liability purposes or perhaps being required to sell peptides/
-
@BeeKind I asked for and was sent COAs I was interested it. As for the not for human or animal consumption, ugh that's just used for liability purposes or perhaps being required to sell peptides/
@charlescoyle I still don't know why you're defending them so much just go make your purchase and let us know if you get what you paid for.
-
@BeeKind I asked for and was sent COAs I was interested it. As for the not for human or animal consumption, ugh that's just used for liability purposes or perhaps being required to sell peptides/
@charlescoyle and the COA's you received are they recent? From a reputable lab? Verifiable? You shouldn't have to even ASK for them if they are available. ALSO this isn't grey - they claim to be in Texas- and their website is barely 6 months old. ENJOY YOUR SCAMS
-
@charlescoyle and the COA's you received are they recent? From a reputable lab? Verifiable? You shouldn't have to even ASK for them if they are available. ALSO this isn't grey - they claim to be in Texas- and their website is barely 6 months old. ENJOY YOUR SCAMS
@BeeKind Refer back to my original post. Anyone who has had experience with them. Obviously not you. COA was from Freedom Diagnostics and was current. I knew all of what you posted before you posted it.
-
Lol these new unknown sites that keep getting posted here asking if anyone has used them before just becomes more comical by the day. No COAs listed, have to ask for it? LOL. Okay strike 1. Still naming it Reta? LOL strike 2. Does not put for RUO? LOL strike 3. Just too funny how bad and little to no effort is put in these pop up scam sites. Why anyone would even want to look at one of these places is beyond me, when you have reputable and vetted sites listed here. And if you want the cheapest that's actually tested and listed with real COAs, without dealing with TG gray market vendors, just go Nexaph and enjoy your real tested peptides at a low $ cost.
Forgot the claim that they manufacture themselves. LOL. What a scam site. All the signs are there. Anyone who reads this in the future should just AVOID this site at all cost.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login